Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Meh her and bailee passed their CNA test.
citrusdream
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by citrusdream »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016081 ... 6d0069.png[/img]

This is how I feel about her getting her CNA. Regardless of how easy it was, it was something she wanted to accomplish and did. No matter how ridiculous her baby plans are or all the lies she told, she did this to better herself and I'm always supportive of that. Maybe when she gets a real job she'll realize that it's hard work for not that great of pay and she'll be like:

"holy shit, I'm working my ass off for only a fraction of what it costs to raise a baby. I need more time to save and further my career"

But that's not what's going to happen lol.
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Are there more Screenshots?! Might as well spill all the tea...
citrusdream
Talker
Talker

Unread post by citrusdream »

Agreed^ lets see them
p0tat03s
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by p0tat03s »

I don't see why any of you care if she does sex work honestly. If that's how she chooses to support herself, I don't see why any of you would trash that. Plenty of women do sex work. Just because one of you outed her on this forum (which was pretty immature IMO) doesn't mean anything. Same with her getting her CNA. Who cares if it isn't 'hard' - it's still a certification she can use to better herself.

I agree that she's done some fucked up shit but I'm failing to see the fascination with her anymore. She's going to school, working and living her life. She's not faking pregnancies or anything anymore. Who cares if she wants to marry this guy, move in with him and have a kid? She isn't even technically an 'insta-mom' anymore so I just don't see how she even still has this large of a 'following' base here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

p0tat03s wrote:I don't see why any of you care if she does sex work honestly. If that's how she chooses to support herself, I don't see why any of you would trash that. Plenty of women do sex work. Just because one of you outed her on this forum (which was pretty immature IMO) doesn't mean anything. Same with her getting her CNA. Who cares if it isn't 'hard' - it's still a certification she can use to better herself.

I agree that she's done some fucked up shit but I'm failing to see the fascination with her anymore. She's going to school, working and living her life. She's not faking pregnancies or anything anymore. Who cares if she wants to marry this guy, move in with him and have a kid? She isn't even technically an 'insta-mom' anymore so I just don't see how she even still has this large of a 'following' base here.

Weren't you just on Sierra's forum saying how you wish she would cut off that mole? And that's not immature? Her mole has no impact on your life, just like Caroline camming.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
p0tat03s
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by p0tat03s »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
p0tat03s wrote:I don't see why any of you care if she does sex work honestly. If that's how she chooses to support herself, I don't see why any of you would trash that. Plenty of women do sex work. Just because one of you outed her on this forum (which was pretty immature IMO) doesn't mean anything. Same with her getting her CNA. Who cares if it isn't 'hard' - it's still a certification she can use to better herself.

Weren't you just on Sierra's forum saying how you wish she would cut off that mole? And that's not immature? Her mole has no impact on your life, just like Caroline camming.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Outing someone as a sex worker (which could affect future careers or relationships) is different from having an opinion on someone's appearance. I just don't see how you all are still so involved with Caroline. She doesn't even do anything interesting anymore and she isn't even technically an IG mom.

I just don't get it but obviously none of you actually have an answer as to why you're still so obsessed with her even though she's not even doing anything but living her life now. Sierra, Laney (Lanie?), Alyson, and the rest of the bunch are still involved with their kids and are still being scammers, liars, drug abusers or whatever they do. Why not focus on them rather than someone who doesn't even have their kid and is just living their life?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I mean if she's planning a baby then she's going to be a instagram mom again soon
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

Is this real ?

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

evaahxo wrote:Is this real ?

Doubt it tbh. Anyone can make screenshots like that with a contact called caroline.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

God I hope that's fake. Please don't tell me there are people like that in real life.

justanonymous

Unread post by justanonymous »

Caroline has said that she and Kendal are "not trying but not preventing" She said she wants a baby so bad and is jealous of anyone that is pregnant right now. She told allaboutbrynleigh that she's jealous of her. She said she wished she would get a positive on a pregnancy test.
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Truthseeker »

I suspect she will be pregnant by end of the year....which is sad. I cannot imagine her waking up at 6am everyday, going to work, taking care of a baby, taking care of a house, and going to bed late. She doesn't even drive, which is sort of important if you're going to get to daycare, get to work, go to grocery, take kid to doctor, etc. She thinks $15/hour is a lot of money (let's take taxes out and multiply x40 hours), and her boyfriend makes less than that. She's never paid rent, phone, utilities, groceries, car payment, or insurance. I don't understand her thinking, or lack of thinking, and feel sorry for a baby if she does get pregnant in next 3-4 years. She may have GED now, she may have CNA now, but she still has same financial position, same emotional issues, same living situation as she did when she chose to give up baby B.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Exactly. I mean I'm glad she went to school and did something but she's clearly still a child. Has no idea what it's like to work and pay bills and take care of YOURSELF, let alone a baby. Like does she even cook?? Not that moms need to be master chefs but that is one of the things I worry about with being a mom since I can't really cook and sometimes forget to even eat. Anyways, I don't understand this selfish desire to have a baby so bad. You'd think she'd see baileys struggles and would want to wait.

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Wow. Kaytee did her wrong. Hacked Ask, Insta, and her emails which she says has very private info in there she wouldn't even want her mom to see! Wow. Wonder why and what's going to come of this.

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Screenshot? I am not seeing this.

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

On her sqwaking ask

Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

@fuzzyjeans Sent to you

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Her account is back to normal. I think it was some sort of Instagram glitch because the pictures say posted "3 days ago" and stuff.
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

Her and her bf already have baby names picked out .... She's not even pregnant .. But it's obvious she wants to be from all the throwbacks of her pregnancy

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”