E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Poor little spoilt Ellie, so upset she had to move in her brand new house a few weeks later.
Omg I can't deal, spoilt little twit, there are people who would die for a shed to live in let alone an amazing home.

And jared babying her telling how good she did with the news. Oh my gosh their relationship is screwed up. He has to treat her with kid gloves cos she's a spoilt little brat who is all about herself!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

aprilfromengland wrote:Poor little spoilt Ellie, so upset she had to move in her brand new house a few weeks later.
Omg I can't deal, spoilt little twit, there are people who would die for a shed to live in let alone an amazing home.

And jared babying her telling how good she did with the news. Oh my gosh their relationship is screwed up. He has to treat her with kid gloves cos she's a spoilt little brat who is all about herself!
Yes, she sure is a spoiled brat! These things happen and a few weeks isn't the end of the world. And no one is inconvenienced by it. The landlord will be happy to have another month of rent and the designer is getting paid for her services. These things happen all the time with new builds. The only person upset and inconvenienced is Ellie. She seriously needs to grow up!
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

aprilfromengland wrote:Poor little spoilt Ellie, so upset she had to move in her brand new house a few weeks later.

Right! Everything always has to go Ellie's way or she gets upset. She acts like a toddler. Jackson is more mature than her. And Jared (like usual) was walking on eggshells around her thinking she'd be upset. I wonder what gift he went out and bought her this time.

And they were only supposed to move in mid-September, right? Now its late September/beginning of Oct. Ellie said they are now moving in "MUCH later than expected." I'd hardly call a couple weeks much later...
Lurkerbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurkerbert »

Fun, fun, fun, so fun, so fun, fun. FFS learn a new noun Ellie.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

My thing is, did the builder ever actually tell them they would move in mid-Sept or did Ellie just assume? Everytime she talked about the work to do, I thought it sounded like an awful lot to finish in a short amount of time. I thought they were either lying to her, or she was just misinformed. She's been incredibly dismissive of the builders in general, and clearly thinks they know nothing. She should be a little more respectful of hardworking men (or women) that have more employable skills than she and Jared do.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:My thing is, did the builder ever actually tell them they would move in mid-Sept or did Ellie just assume? Everytime she talked about the work to do, I thought it sounded like an awful lot to finish in a short amount of time. I thought they were either lying to her, or she was just misinformed. She's been incredibly dismissive of the builders in general, and clearly thinks they know nothing. She should be a little more respectful of hardworking men (or women) that have more employable skills than she and Jared do.
Welp, Ellie had better call her mommy to go and deal with them.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Gift in tomorrow's vlog for Ellie dealing with the news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I would expect delays if I were having a house built, a couple weeks later isn't even that bad.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I have a feeling that it was their fault about the flooring. I think thats the only reason she didnt throw a hissy fit.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I hope that graphic designer bought rights to make the super heroes prints. I doubt she did since that would cost thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.

Copy right infringement is a big deal, and if caught, it could cost the designer (I say this term loosely since she should know better) a lot in court fees.

What she did is stealing, and shame on E&J for purchasing them.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:I have a feeling that it was their fault about the flooring. I think thats the only reason she didnt throw a hissy fit.

Right? If it was truly whoever was in charge of ordering tile who dropped the ball, she would have been out of control. She knows they fucked up too somehow.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

News Flash Ellie and Jared: going to the tile store and filming what tile you want isn't how you order tile. I like how Jared gives Ellie all this praise for handling it well when she seemed pretty pouty about it to me. I'd hate to see what handling it poorly would be like. It seems like Jared treats Ellie like a child rather than his spouse. You don't give adults head pats for not throwing a temper tantrum.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Haha good grief Ellie does it again. "Is any of of you guys, like, designers?" Just stop. She really can't speak. I wonder of that woman can even sell those images, considering they're trademarks of Marvel?
developerGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by developerGirl »

Ellie is really patting herself on the back for acting like an adult and not throwing a tantrum about this delay. Praising her "crisis" management ability is negating some of the maturity she displayed by not freaking out....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Vincere wrote:Image
lmaoooo that kid is everyone of us watching the vlogs now days... "wtf are you doing lady???"
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Liz_444 wrote:I hope that graphic designer bought rights to make the super heroes prints. I doubt she did since that would cost thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.

Copy right infringement is a big deal, and if caught, it could cost the designer (I say this term loosely since she should know better) a lot in court fees.

I didn't see your comment before I made mine, but yes! A real graphic designer would know better. And Ellie said that they paid her for those trademarked/copyrighted images. (Not sure which legal term applies in this case.) So they've inadvertanly put her on blast for stealing.

What in the world is Ellie wearing for family pictures? She's going to look like Fraulein Maria.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I am so confused about the super hero stickers! It looks like she copied and pasted it from google and then printed it out on some kind of wall sticker. They are so tiny. How is that going to look good on the wall?

izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

Liz_444 wrote:I hope that graphic designer bought rights to make the super heroes prints. I doubt she did since that would cost thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.

I'm so glad you pointed this out! I am a graphic designer myself and went to college for 3 years. That's one of the first things we were taught: don't steal!! You can't just take the hulk, spiderman or anything else like that and trace it, add a (copyrighted) text logo and then call it your own and sell it to people! I'm appalled!!

And yes, shame on Ellie and Jared but also that "graphic designer" too. Real Graphic Designers make their own art!
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Her dress for family pictures is strange. It looks like a little girls prairie dress. I would think a mainstream LDS family would want to distance themselves from the fundamental LDS Church with their polygamy and prairie dresses. I wonder if she even knows the history of her own church.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”