E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part

Unread post by winniewise »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Holy shit! Jareds mom responded!
IMG_0757.JPG
That's awesome! I guess Ellie's pride was too hurt that Jared was right so that's why they hid his physical therapy? I am guessing they started going to therapy shortly after their last family photo shoot when Calvin had no neck.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:Holy shit! Jareds mom responded!
IMG_0757.JPG
That's awesome! I guess Ellie's pride was too hurt that Jared was right so that's why they hid his physical therapy? I am guessing they started going to therapy shortly after their last family photo shoot when Calvin had no neck.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Unless that's just what Tamara has been told? I can't imagine why they've kept it secret this whole time knowing people thought the worst.

That's interesting she responded.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow-- someone actually responded instead of just deleting it! Maybe she just got tired of the questions and implications that her son needed to grow a pair and stand up to Ellie, and get Calvin some help!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

There are several family members responding and commenting. I wonder if those people see the negative? They must if they read and watch daily.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Is there any way to see if that is actually her? Can't you technically just make your screen name anything you'd like? And she doesn't specify "physical therapy", just therapy. I hope that means physical therapy but some could certainly still refer to the chiro as a form of therapy.

If this is really her, it pisses me off that it took her to say it. I'm guessing it's still some big secret because Ellie knows she fucked up and dropped the ball getting proper help early on and won't admit that her precious Calvin needs any sort of extra help and that she's the reason it's not fixed yet. Ellie and Jared could have avoided this whole issue by just being open and honest about their decisions, people would have been a whole lot more supportive if they weren't so secretive. They could have said "yes, he has torticollis and we are trying the chiropractor to correct it"...."Calvin needs a bit more attention than the chiro can give, we'll be taking him to the physical therapist. We're doing everything we can to help his neck but don't feel comfortable showing the appointments right now". Like why is that so hard. That would shut everyone up and give people some peace of mind that they aren't neglecting this poor child's crooked neck. The secrecy drives me nuts and they dug themselves into this hole so I don't feel one but bad for them about them feeling they can't be open and share health aspects of their lives. I suspect besides their band of loyal minions and the occasional mom who stumbles across them and only watches a handful of videos, they are losing tons of subs and views because they are not open, honest, or real. If definitely shows in their numbers, especially when looking at how Ruby and Bonnie are growing (Both of whom are praised in their comment section for showing hard times/real life).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

nutbagmcgee wrote:There are several family members responding and commenting. I wonder if those people see the negative? They must if they read and watch daily.
Several are responding? That seems weird. I thought it was strange enough for Jared's mom to stick her neck out like that. Even if she and Ellie have a great relationship, speaking for them seems very odd. If several family members are all responding today, that makes me think it's fake profiles.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

liz749 wrote:Is there any way to see if that is actually her? Can't you technically just make your screen name anything you'd like? And she doesn't specify "physical therapy", just therapy. I hope that means physical therapy but some could certainly still refer to the chiro as a form of therapy.

If this is really her, it pisses me off that it took her to say it. I'm guessing it's still some big secret because Ellie knows she fucked up and dropped the ball getting proper help early on and won't admit that her precious Calvin needs any sort of extra help and that she's the reason it's not fixed yet. Ellie and Jared could have avoided this whole issue by just being open and honest about their decisions, people would have been a whole lot more supportive if they weren't so secretive. They could have said "yes, he has torticollis and we are trying the chiropractor to correct it"...."Calvin needs a bit more attention than the chiro can give, we'll be taking him to the physical therapist. We're doing everything we can to help his neck but don't feel comfortable showing the appointments right now". Like why is that so hard. That would shut everyone up and give people some peace of mind that they aren't neglecting this poor child's crooked neck. The secrecy drives me nuts and they dug themselves into this hole so I don't feel one but bad for them about them feeling they can't be open and share health aspects of their lives. I suspect besides their band of loyal minions and the occasional mom who stumbles across them and only watches a handful of videos, they are losing tons of subs and views because they are not open, honest, or real. If definitely shows in their numbers, especially when looking at how Ruby and Bonnie are growing (Both of whom are praised in their comment section for showing hard times/real life).

I know you and I often differ on our opinions of things involving the Griffiths, but this I 100% agree with.

There was no need for the secrecy for so long. Once they knew he needed extra help, they could have made a comment about it in passing. Even those of us that are hard on them wouldn't have faulted them for making a mistake IF they took ownership of it (and seemed to be taking it seriously). Now it just makes no sense. I can't imagine it actually being Tamara that commented, because that seems very out of character for her. At the same time, it doesn't sound defensive, so I guess it's possible? Why keep it a secret all this time then? She did a Calvin update and that would have been the perfect spot to just mention it in passing. We don't need to see the appointments or therapy itself, but maybe it just no longer swept under the rug or treated like a "dirty little secret?" Not revealing he's in therapy (if he is) was deliberate. My guess is that if this is the real Tamara, that's she's going to be in trouble for putting the information out there.

Do we think Jared's mom and dad are now working for E&J like Mimi and Jeff do for DB?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sorry for the double post but I just had a thought...

What if the therapy she's talking about is still just that same Chiropractor?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Is the comment gone now or can I just not find it on today's video?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

BadWolf wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:There are several family members responding and commenting. I wonder if those people see the negative? They must if they read and watch daily.
Several are responding? That seems weird. I thought it was strange enough for Jared's mom to stick her neck out like that. Even if she and Ellie have a great relationship, speaking for them seems very odd. If several family members are all responding today, that makes me think it's fake profiles.
Here are a few, I'm thinking they are legit.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... f1426d.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... a16d2a.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... b10929.jpg[/img]
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

I honestly believe that really is Jared's mother. I've seen her respond, sparingly, to comments in the past.

I realize Calvin's neck isn't 100%, by any means, but there's been a marked improvement in the past couple months. It's sad that it took so long to get him whatever treatment he's obviously been receiving recently. I can't imagine it's just now starting to work, had he been receiving it all along!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

WTFoxtrot wrote:I honestly believe that really is Jared's mother. I've seen her respond, sparingly, to comments in the past.

I realize Calvin's neck isn't 100%, by any means, but there's been a marked improvement in the past couple months. It's sad that it took so long to get him whatever treatment he's obviously been receiving recently. I can't imagine it's just now starting to work, had he been receiving it all along!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk[/quote

I think his neck shows minimal improvement and if not corrected soon he may need different care. I wonder what treatment he has received or hasn't received as well as are they editing to show less of the issue.
WTFoxtrot wrote:I honestly believe that really is Jared's mother. I've seen her respond, sparingly, to comments in the past.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did you guys see how much Ellie splurged on new play clothes for the boys at Target? I mean wow, she even let Jared go look for a second shirt for Calvin. How kind.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Ellie is so strange. Doesn't even want to pay a couple bucks for morr toilet paper, yet they are spending an insane amount on the house. (I'm a little behind on vlogs)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

winniewise wrote:Did you guys see how much Ellie splurged on new play clothes for the boys at Target? I mean wow, she even let Jared go look for a second shirt for Calvin. How kind.

I had this thought the other day when she picked up the Capt America shirts for the boys. She said they had outgrown their clothes, so she picked up one shirt for each of them. I fully admit that I overshop for my boys, but buying one shirt just seemed odd to me if they've outgrown all their other clothes. It reestablished the idea for me that the boys only have one or two outfits so they can save money. So weird since Ellie has a stylist and has been splurging on clothes and makeup lately.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

If they really have been hiding giving their son treatment, they are bizarre. What a strange thing to hide from the world when your entire livelihood is based on sharing your life.

There are plenty of things that I could understand wanting to keep private (bowel movements, for one) but to hide a huge part of your child's daily life is so strange when you don't mind filming them potty training, naked in a tub, etc.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I really hope she wasn't referring to the PT that Jared was told to do. He may have taken some PT classes in University, but Jared is not a therapist.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

RE Ellie being pregnant:

After some of their actions described on here yes, I've been thinking she could be. And that's all I can imagine Jared waiting for to add to the intro. It's not the house, because they aren't moved in yet. Though, I'm sure if they could get away with pitching some tents in the house right now they would. So FUN!
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The situation is truly pathological.

While I would never want a kid to suffer, you'd think them acknowledging and seeking treatment for their young child's medical condition would present them with an opportunity to chronicle the treatment, thus garnering them more views, an expanded audience, and more $ and gifts.

I mean, they already exploit the poor kids for money, why not exploit his condition for more views and sympathy? They could let us know how "fun" PT, doctors visits, and whatever fundraising event they could drum up are. Jared could host a "Toddlers on Trampolines" fundraiser since he's obsessed with terrorizing kids on trampolines and breaking children's' swing sets.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”