The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

You know, she's just some white trash stranger and her life doesn't affect me at all but I am seriously annoyed and pissed off that she's pregnant again. She's not even legally divorced yet and she's been with this guy for TWO MONTHS!!! Not to mention she's still on fucking welfare and already has 3 kids she can't care for. Better hope this guy doesn't switch up on you and leave your stupid ass single with 4 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Those poor freaking kids...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

I was going to post I thought she was pregnant a couple days ago. The weight gain and being sick. She had a picture on Instagram saying she was throwing up or nauseous and going to the doctor. Who's the dad?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Piperx wrote:I was going to post I thought she was pregnant a couple days ago. The weight gain and being sick. She had a picture on Instagram saying she was throwing up or nauseous and going to the doctor. Who's the dad?
I was going to point out that she was posting a lot of old pregnancy pictures with the caption, "I miss this feeling". so it's obvious that she was hoping to be pregnant.
I can't believe this dumb bitch had the nerve to cry out infertility...yet she got knocked up for the 6th time in her life with a guy that she's only been with for two months and still legally married. Her mother must be proud.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I fucking knew it. Somehow I knew she was pregnant when she posted the sprite pic.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

This is disgusting. I'm honestly appalled that people like me struggle for 4 years with nothing but a miscarriage and she pops out kids she can't support like a pez dispenser.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Wow. I dont even know what to say. Her new bf is uglier than Chuckie...ugh i feel so bad for her kids. What happened to not having anymore ever?

Those poor kids.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Now she can't brag that all of her kids have the same dad...
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

What a dumb ass.
lurkerlurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lurkerlurker »

marinewife0920 wrote:This is disgusting. I'm honestly appalled that people like me struggle for 4 years with nothing but a miscarriage and she pops out kids she can't support like a pez dispenser.
Right!? Makes me so angry.

Not the slightest bit surprised she's pregnant, but so disappointed for those poor children. She's a complete failure as a person and mother, and she's dragging those innocent kids right down with her. It's actually really sad to witness. I can't believe she even has supporters and women / fellow moms encouraging this shit.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

This is the third time she's posted this in the last hour!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

and there goes taylers only thing she could "be proud of", her kids now have different fathers. why in the world would she let herself get knocked up again. the only "good" thing about this is that i'm assuming this eliminates any possibilty of her ever getting back with chuckie! i also really hope they stay away from each other during her pregnancy so that things don't go south and the baby stays safe. i know she had slept with her ex ethan while 27-ish weeks pregnant with jakoby, so its not past tayler to sleep with a man while pregnant with anothers baby. hopefully things with the new baby daddy work out and she doesnt turn to chuckie for comfort or something.
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

I cant.
Its probably Chuckies baby Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's always one step forward and two steps back with this bitch. Now that she is pregnant she will probably stop her half assed attempts at getting her GED, she'll quit her job and sit on her ass while everyone else pays for her to pop out babies.

She barely knows this guy and they're having a kid, that's totally going to work out. I wonder if she planned this baby as well to trap her new man. She can hardly support the 3 kids she already has and now they are all going to struggle even more. Tax payers, how do you feel about having to pay for baby number 4?

She's disgusts me. She freeloads off the government while contributing nothing to society. She's just a burden and a waste of space tbh.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She doesn't want people to spoil it on IG and wants them to watch the video instead because more views means more $$$. She's already too broke to have this baby.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

i just hope she doesnt try to drop that "3 kids didnt stop me from getting my education and a job, why would 4!" bull shit that she and jessica always seem to throw out every time they get pregnant. like, yes it has! having so many kids back to back when youre in no position to be having kids is why you have no job or education. i also hope she didn't plan this pregnancy
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There just aren't words. Glad to know my taxes are going to a good cause. Because I am so happy to support her and her "spawn".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she only found out two days ago? Did she immediately jumped the gun to get the kids those outfits and chalkboards before it was even confirm by a doctor?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”