Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J: NEW HOUSE DRAMA DAILY - Part 16

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Part 15: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=9707

There were no new title suggestions since July so I'll add one that y'all want.

In the last thread EJ continue to ignore Cal's neck (although his mother posted he is getting help?), visit their home daily, talk about dogs. Anything else to add?

Continue.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J: Part 16

Unread post by crew96 »

Her shoes peeking out in that picture look horrendous. Like work boots or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Her shoes peeking out in that picture look horrendous. Like work boots or something.

hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

Has anyone checked out the stylist's website? She has a price list on there... $75 for a consultation, monthly retainer $100, personal shopping $120, clothes assessment $125, style board $200!!!
spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spartangirl93 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 3d9cdd.jpg[/img]

I've been lurking here (and on the DB & Bonnie boards) for 3 or 4 months now and I figured now was as good a time as any to create an account and post. Especially after I saw this little girls' dress so similar to Ellie's on an app called Jane (which is a super cool app, btw. Similar to groupon but more for clothing and accessories). I seriously gasped/laughed out loud when I saw it. I don't even love it on a little girl but I think it looks better than on Ellie. Looking
forward to joining in the conversation more with all of you!

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I have to say the photo Jared posted of him and the boys on his insta was adorable... But Jackson's shirt looks like a oversized adult mechanic shirt

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

where do you think they will be in 5 years time?
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

My working theory is that the stylist hates Ellie as much as we all do and sabotaged her photoshoot by helping her pick out those clothes and letting her wear that hideous, unflattering dress, lmao.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:I have to say the photo Jared posted of him and the boys on his insta was adorable... But Jackson's shirt looks like a oversized adult mechanic shirt Image

The picture of them in the Captain America t-shirts was cute. The one from the photoshoot was not so great. The kids were cute, but Jared has that "I just got a haircut" look, and all you can see are his big teeth!
Wow, I am mean.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

izzythecat wrote:My working theory is that the stylist hates Ellie as much as we all do and sabotaged her photoshoot by helping her pick out those clothes and letting her wear that hideous, unflattering dress, lmao.
Maybe she's one of us on the board and that's why she told her to keep the ribbed rose colored turtleneck as well Image

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

actuallydear wrote:where do you think they will be in 5 years time?
Their McMansion will be in foreclosure, they'll be back renting an apartment (this time with 3-4 kids), YouTube will be disappearing by the minute because all the teeny minions who watch now will have grown up and gotten over watching them but jared will still be trying to go viral, Ellie will be back working in a salon and jared will be back working at Best Buy or wherever he was working before. They'll have no savings because they spend money like it grows on trees and they're income will be a small percentage of what it is now.
This theory also applies to the Lumps, change out the names and add in a different minimum wage job.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I have a thread title suggestion: NEW HOUSE DRAMA DAILY!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

staceybrax wrote:
actuallydear wrote:where do you think they will be in 5 years time?
Their McMansion will be in foreclosure, they'll be back renting an apartment (this time with 3-4 kids), YouTube will be disappearing by the minute because all the teeny minions who watch now will have grown up and gotten over watching them but jared will still be trying to go viral, Ellie will be back working in a salon and jared will be back working at Best Buy or wherever he was working before. They'll have no savings because they spend money like it grows on trees and they're income will be a small percentage of what it is now.
This theory also applies to the Lumps, change out the names and add in a different minimum wage job.

As much as I would like for the to get a dose of reality I think their channel will last a good while.
After Ellie gets bored with the new house, in 3-6 months maybe, she will get pregnant. So she will have a baby for another good 3 years.

Meanwhile the dumps got 111mil views in the past month. More than the shaytards (what a fking name, really?) ever managed to get and they have been for a long time doing vlogs.

Yes, maybe the current kids will grow up but there will always be new ones.
The challenge is to appeal to them, so as long as they keep having babies, homeschool them etc it should, unfortunately, be fine.

Also, if they are smart they should be able to pivot and use the current following to move into another vlog style.
If all the above fail, I doubt that they would even get a low paying job. They have been out of the job market for so long and they have gained no skills doing these vlogs and forgot the few skills they had. And no, they can't video edit any better than a 18y ear old and there are tons of actual designers out there so they won't get a job doing that.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Part 16

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie told someone where she got those burgundy clogs on IG and apparently they are $98.

Not saying you can't spend that much on shoes, just that it's an odd choice since Ellie spends so little on the boys.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie told someone where she got those burgundy clogs on IG and apparently they are $98.

Not saying you can't spend that much on shoes, just that it's an odd choice since Ellie spends so little on the boys.
Holy crap! Where are they from?!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie told someone where she got those burgundy clogs on IG and apparently they are $98.

Holy crap! Where are they from?!

Roolee Boutique

(sorry, it was Twitter not IG)

Also from Twitter... looks like there will be hot tub shopping featured in tomorrow's vlog.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

The question that keeps me awake at night...
Do beavers get envious on Jared's teeth?
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Did they get a new car? When Ellie is talking in the garage about the tile you can see a car behind her in the garage. It is not the minivan and is not their old car. Do you think they bought a new car and didn't say anything about it?
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

The app was messing up so I don't know if I missed a post about this but did anyone hear Ellie says that Jared was taking the boys to an appointment why she stayed around to show the house the other day? I really hope it was a PT appointment for Calvin and that Jackson only went along because the kids needed to be out of the house. If that is they case (which I really hope for Calvins sake), I find it interesting that Ellie didn't take them and it was again Jared going off to PT. I was surprised she didn't say they were off running errands instead of going to an appointment since we know they are all about bending the truth to fit their narrative (re: babysitter/play date debacle). Maybe it was a slip up because God forbid they talk about a health issue, even in passing. Unless of course it's Ellie's bowel issues or HER tight neck.

And on another note, her little rant about how good she's feeling was strange. Like Ellie maybe if you took two seconds to explain your struggles we'd get you more. Like an update from her doctors appointment months back after her car breakdown beyond saying she feels so good now would be way cool. I'm still wanting to know if she really has these diagnosed health issues (like hypothyroidism and it was PCOS right?) or if she just assumed she had these things. There's some skepticism with the whole infertility issue because things don't completely add up and I definitely don't understand how she could have a thyroid disorder and not have seen a doctor or been treated for that for many months like she said. So why even sit down and brag about how you feel so great now after all your body has been through when your viewers have no effing clue what you are referring to because you never share anything useful beyond how great you are. I would pay money to see a sit down, reveal-all style interview show with these two where someone grills them about the hard stuff! With all their secrets and weird choices, it would be fascinating to hear them explain it all without the happy family facade covering it up.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If Ellie said Jared was taking both boys to an appointment, it leads me to believe she still means the Chiropractor. Remember the Chiro had started working on Jackson too because of his hips?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”