8 Passengers: Extreme Cheapskate Edition | Part Two

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Extreme Cheapskate Edition | Part Two

Unread post by Vincere »

LydiaE wrote:Oh, man. If anyone is in the mood for a cringeworthy experience, go to "She's In Her Apron"'s channel and watch her Tuesday vlog.

Ruby is dancing around on a party bus with a bunch of other dorky Mormon moms. How embarrasing .

One thing about Ruby though: She has a really nice figure for someone who has given birth to six kids and eats mainly starches/carbs.
"She's in Her Apron"- women like this erase all the efforts other women make for equality
What's the next mormon family vlog channel? - "She belongs in the kitchen", "I make sandwiches for 20", "In the kitchen because of God"

She's skinny because she eats so little doesn't matter if it's crap...

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Vincere wrote:
LydiaE wrote:Oh, man. If anyone is in the mood for a cringeworthy experience, go to "She's In Her Apron"'s channel and watch her Tuesday vlog.

Ruby is dancing around on a party bus with a bunch of other dorky Mormon moms. How embarrasing .

One thing about Ruby though: She has a really nice figure for someone who has given birth to six kids and eats mainly starches/carbs.
"She's in Her Apron"- women like this erase all the efforts other women make for equality
What's the next mormon family vlog channel? - "She belongs in the kitchen", "I make sandwiches for 20", "In the kitchen because of God"

She's skinny because she eats so little doesn't matter if it's crap...

She's in Her Apron always pops up in my recommended because I watch a couple homeschool moms but I refuse to click on her channel because I hate that ridiculous name! It really hair rubs me the wrong way. Can "she" doing anything else besides domestic housewife duties?! I'll never know because I'm not interested in watching. I find it funny that Ruby is latching on to other homeschool/homemaker moms- Ruby knows she found a YouTube niche with this homeschool thing and I am predicting she will suck Russell's homeschool dry with filming opportunities. Let's be real, it's not about Russell, Ruby just found her ticket to the YouTube gravy train and she's riding all the way to the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Omg :banghead: people in the comments asking if Shari really smokes.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I love she's in her apron. She actually does other things and her husband cooks too. A lot of her videos I relate to as a sahm.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

You're missing out by not watching She's In Her Apron. She picked that name because she likes aprons. I don't feel like she's the typical Mormon blogger. Her kids go to school...they are in sports...she only occasionally mentions religion...she's got friends outside of her family and blogging. I love her cooking videos. I don't get why she's friends with Ruby though. Honestly, I don't even watch her vlogs when Ruby is on there!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

iheartyt wrote:You're missing out by not watching She's In Her Apron. She picked that name because she likes aprons. I don't feel like she's the typical Mormon blogger. Her kids go to school...they are in sports...she only occasionally mentions religion...she's got friends outside of her family and blogging. I love her cooking videos. I don't get why she's friends with Ruby though. Honestly, I don't even watch her vlogs when Ruby is on there!
Ditto, Love Kimmie

Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

That schedule is pretty intense. I don't understand why they practice so early in the morning, Julie can practice the flute after. Also, their school starts quite late if they're leaving for school at 8:45
CatLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CatLady »

I couldn't deal with the way Ruby was 'teaching' Russell in the video today, his entire first year of school looks like it will all be 'medical school' especially with all the medical related material she bought for homeschooling him. If she releases him from her grasp next year he will have learnt such odd things compared to the others in his class.
CatLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CatLady »

Oh gosh I just remembered Ruby cringe dancing by herself in todays video, she was totally doing it for the camera, barf.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Ruby and Russel

"Getting an apron is cheaper than an entire outfit"- No shit, Sherlock!

How come Chad is 11 and already in 6th grade?
Did he start school at 5?

OMG! How thick can she be?
Teaching a 5 year old about X-rays? I bet she has no clue why they are called that way.
What's next? MRI, PET, CT and ultrasound?
Does Russel even know how to write and read?

I paused when she was showing the schedule.
Kids practice at 6 their instruments and clean up the kitchen at 8 before school. So if this a way to work around as slavery was banned?
At 9: Shower OR gym! WTH?! NO NO NO!
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

Vincere wrote:Ruby and Russel

How come Chad is 11 and already in 6th grade?
Did he start school at 5?

!
I think that's normal. My cousin and all his friends are 10 (one turns 10 in two weeks) and they all just started 5th grade.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

That gif #dying

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Ruby's comment section makes me cringe. I don't remember ever being that immature, and I'm starting to hate emojis because of these children [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 65efed.jpg[/img]
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

^ woooow Smh

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their morning routine is so intense. They do more in one morning then I do all week. Just kidding.... But my gosh!

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

calliepaige84 wrote:Their morning routine is so intense. They do more in one morning then I do all week. Just kidding.... But my gosh!

If i had to do all of this before School i wouldve probably fallen asleep on the Bus to School :| ( School starts at 7:40 where i live and i had to leave at 7). How in the world are they even making it through the day ?
Thats probably the reason why it seems to be ok for them to share beds/rooms. They are just so tired that they fall asleep lol
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Feels like I watched 12 years as a slave in just 10 minutes...

They wake up 3 hours before school and do chores, how are they able to stay focused at school is beyond me.
Maybe they have shorter school days, I had 6 hours a day...

Wow, Kevin is really absent. He doesn't even eat with his children...
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

That routine was hard to watch! I agree with you all, there's no way they can all stay awake through school and then sports and activities after! I bet a lot of the kids go to bed around 7:30 or 8. Honestly I'm still just not convinced that there are THAT many chores to be done everyday...I think Ruby is just making work because she wants the kids to be hard workers. There are better ways to instill those values. And maybe if the kids weren't waking up hours before school, they'd have more time and energy after school to practice music and read. And since scripture time is important to them, that sounds like a better before bedtime activity to calm everyone down and reflect on the day. Same goes for reading before bed as well. The kids must be exhausted after school, especially Chad who has to keep up with daily sports.

And does Ruby not use her dishwasher like her mother and Ellie did for a while? In trying to think back to when I've seen it used and can't remember for sure but we sure do see the kids doing a lot of dishes by hand. It'll piss me off if she's not using the dishwasher and forcing the kids to get up extra early to clean dishes when it could easily be done with the modern convenience of the washer.

cruelwinter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cruelwinter »

So she wears pretty pijamas to let her kids know she loves them? What the heck?!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah that was such a weird ending to the video???

Return to “8 Passengers”