The Eades Family: Part 18

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Snow White wrote:
joshbritlexi wrote:There is a channel called Joel Eades on YouTube with only 2 videos and there's a new one of lucy from a few months ago. She looks beautiful! It is only ten seconds though and I'm wondering if it is real
Those videos are now private.

Honestly, I didn't start watching Lucy until near the end of their channel, so I missed a lot of the drama, and accusations. I did like the family. I do wish they had given some explanation for leaving, but at the end of the day, they don't owe anyone anything... I do understand why the people that supported them, put money in their accounts and sent them gifts, are upset. A farewell, we are okay, but need to move on video would have been nice. Radio silence seems like a big F-You to her fans.
Must have been their account then since she gets notifications anytime somethings posted here lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Snow White wrote:
joshbritlexi wrote:There is a channel called Joel Eades on YouTube with only 2 videos and there's a new one of lucy from a few months ago. She looks beautiful! It is only ten seconds though and I'm wondering if it is real
Those videos are now private.

Honestly, I didn't start watching Lucy until near the end of their channel, so I missed a lot of the drama, and accusations. I did like the family. I do wish they had given some explanation for leaving, but at the end of the day, they don't owe anyone anything... I do understand why the people that supported them, put money in their accounts and sent them gifts, are upset. A farewell, we are okay, but need to move on video would have been nice. Radio silence seems like a big F-You to her fans.
Must have been their account then since she gets notifications anytime somethings posted here lol
wonder if the baby in that video of her reading the bible verse the new baby?
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Did they put a smiley face over the new baby?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote:Did they put a smiley face over the new baby?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Yes, that's how the pic was posted.

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

From the youtube video that she deleted as soon as it was posted here.
She posted it public back in April, where it stayed until mentioned here lol.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I'm another one who would love to see Lucy back. Natural birth, breastfeeding and homeschooling are my passions and I love to watch others with the same passion.
Daily Bumps and Ellie and Jared are terrible parents but don't get the same level of hate.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't get it if something so horrible happened to them why would she go to public events like that knowing whoever did whatever to them knows she goes to events like that.
lucinda646
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucinda646 »

I think its a boy that looks just like daddy. We miss Lucy but I can understand when lines are crossed then you have to build walls. Maybe when kids are older she will throwback like Lora.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
lucinda646
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucinda646 »

Ditto. Exact story.
I went on YouTube for pregnancy and breastfeeding support and it worked like a charm, I am low an advocate. Breastfed for years because of Lucy. It was the knowledge not her personality if it was horrible that people say that o was listening to.

I can't edit last comment but no meant Kykeandcourt

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

New profile pic......

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I don't get it if something so horrible happened to them why would she go to public events like that knowing whoever did whatever to them knows she goes to events like that.
EXACTLY!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Thanks, Lucy! We certainly are maniacs!
(I think the picture might upload a little blurry. Basically, a few weeks ago I posted about how Lucy's Facebook URL was the name of a member of YTMD. Since then, apparently Lucy has changed it to Facebook.com/ytmdaremaniacs)
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

Wow, if that's really her profile then she's pretty pathetic and possibly mentally unstable.

This is pretty much the least active thread on this site, people hardly ever talk about her and the few that do seem to like her and miss her. I don't love her but I certainly don't hate her, I used to enjoy her videos. But she's starting to seem a little off her rocker to me now.

She's not on youtube anymore, she's no longer popular, no one really cares. Why does she even give this website any attention? So strange...
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I liked watching the kids. I liked her cloth diapering videos (when she cloth diapered). I do feel bad that whatever happened to them, happened. It's one of the reasons I would never feel comfortable doing YouTube. But I agree, this thread is dead and her coming here is only keeping her name relevant.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Has the NatalieRivera username been deleted from the site? I remember that user name they posted here frequently and if I remember correctly I think they may have been warned multiple times by the mods. I can't remember exactly but I know that username came with some sort of drama. She was definitely a frequent user on all the boards here and was active in criticizing the other YT moms. Wouldn't all those posts be interesting to dig up! Lucifer is definitely a breed all her own. Talking about how much she can't stand this place yet participating on a regular basis for a long period of time. Psycho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 1fd5ad.png[/img]

So I did a search on the site and I did find this conversation between a YTMD user and Lucy's mother. Trying to figure out exactly how the NatalieRivera person plays into to the conversation. Any old users have any memory of any of this? Is Celtic still around these days?

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Eades Family: Part 18

Also found this gem. So would it be safe to say it's possible CelticRain/NatalieRivera/Lucy are all the same person?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... a7a092.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... e1b2e1.png[/img]

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

After I posted my original post that said how Lucy was using a Facebook URL of a YTMD's name, I did receive a PM from celticrain where she said she had no clue Lucy was using her name, etc. Celtic wasn't mad or mean to me in the PM, so I am not sure that Natalie is Lucy. It's all really confusing to me, though.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How the heck are they surviving with Joel most likely being the only one working, especially if hrs still a waiter?

Return to “Lucy Eades”