OKBaby- Part 3: #SaveLevi

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby- Part 3: #SaveLevi

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Okbaby: is der a beebee in ma bewee? Awsky?!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Kyra is NEVER EVER satisfied! Why is she SO picky about furniture??? With her attitude she will NEVER find anything she likes. What's she so picky for?? I know they don't want to just fill up space, but omg is it that hard to find furniture??? Seriously??

And why do they NEVER buckle Levi in the shopping carts?! WHY?! Children do fall out of those. It's an accident waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

OKBaby- Part 3: #SaveLevi

Unread post by kkkk »

AGAIN...... He's put to sleep in the clothing he wears ALL day. They probably think "it's not dirty, it's clean." UM he's been on a playground, all over Target. CHANGE HIM OMFG. It's beyond infuriating. Why is that so hard for them? I realize it won't harm him or affect his future, it just strikes me as lazy and irresponsible.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

kkkk wrote:AGAIN...... He's put to sleep in the clothing he wears ALL day. They probably think "it's not dirty, it's clean." UM he's been on a playground, all over Target. CHANGE HIM OMFG. It's beyond infuriating. Why is that so hard for them? I realize it won't harm him or affect his future, it just strikes me as lazy and irresponsible.

actually it can make him sick from all the germs. so it can harm him. They are realllllllllly lazy it's ridiculous. Prob bc they dont shower or change their clothes either.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

I literally laughed out loud at the engagement ring comment RIGHT after she just preached that engagement/marriage wasn't that important to them.
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IheartBabies »

I like:

Okbaby- Part 4: Omgderesabaybeeinmytummeeoskiee

Okbaby and the Missing Furniture

Okbaby&baby

Okbaby and the Ceiling Ghost

LOL
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IheartBabies »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
kkkk wrote:AGAIN...... He's put to sleep in the clothing he wears ALL day. They probably think "it's not dirty, it's clean." UM he's been on a playground, all over Target. CHANGE HIM OMFG. It's beyond infuriating. Why is that so hard for them? I realize it won't harm him or affect his future, it just strikes me as lazy and irresponsible.

actually it can make him sick from all the germs. so it can harm him. They are realllllllllly lazy it's ridiculous. Prob bc they dont shower or change their clothes either.

Amen, they treat levi like their friend or a teenager, like its okay to sleep in the day's clothes like them.
ladybrookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladybrookie »

beanboozled wrote: "I was expecting to receive an engagement ring, not a dead dragonfly"

Ughhhhh again with those proposal-whining, Greaseball! I thought marriage isnt that important to you right now? (you said it on one of the COTD previously) LOL, such lie, much wow

YMTD: You dont even wash your face, we dont expect that youre brushing your teeth with those inflamed gums, and you also dont change your clothes all day

Greaseball: *puts close-up montages on her washing her face, brushing her teeth, and changing clothes**

My question is, if we didnt give a comment about that, will you even do those things at all? hmmm I dont think so guuuuuuuuuuurl
I think I'm probably about to start a shit storm bc idk how to word this nicely buuuuuuuuut here we go... Can you please consider not calling KYRA "greaseball" in every single one of your posts?? I'm sure others will disagree with me and that's fine, but I can't take anything you say seriously bc calling her "greaseball" multiple times each post makes you seem very immature.

Please understand that I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, I just think you're probably a very smart and intellectual girl who can contribute more to the conversation than just "greaseball greaseball greaseball."

Anyway, I'm not going to fight with you about this, I'm just asking you to consider it.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

DeeplyMissable wrote:I literally laughed out loud at the engagement ring comment RIGHT after she just preached that engagement/marriage wasn't that important to them.
SO DID I! Did she not just go on and on about how marriage isn't important to them?? It's really is in her core, she wants to get married. I don't blame her. It's a natural desire (for some) after being with someone for years and after having children together. But it's STRANGE how she's not straight about it. Comments here and there, but yet in COOTD she claims they don't need it? That's confusing to viewers. But a lot of things they say and do are confusing to viewers. That's why it's so hard to look away!

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

ladybrookie wrote:
beanboozled wrote: "I was expecting to receive an engagement ring, not a dead dragonfly"

Ughhhhh again with those proposal-whining, Greaseball! I thought marriage isnt that important to you right now? (you said it on one of the COTD previously) LOL, such lie, much wow

YMTD: You dont even wash your face, we dont expect that youre brushing your teeth with those inflamed gums, and you also dont change your clothes all day

Greaseball: *puts close-up montages on her washing her face, brushing her teeth, and changing clothes**

My question is, if we didnt give a comment about that, will you even do those things at all? hmmm I dont think so guuuuuuuuuuurl

I think I'm probably about to start a shit storm bc idk how to word this nicely buuuuuuuuut here we go... Can you please consider not calling KYRA "greaseball" in every single one of your posts?? I'm sure others will disagree with me and that's fine, but I can't take anything you say seriously bc calling her "greaseball" multiple times each post makes you seem very immature.

Please understand that I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, I just think you're probably a very smart and intellectual girl who can contribute more to the conversation than just "greaseball greaseball greaseball."

Anyway, I'm not going to fight with you about this, I'm just asking you to consider it.

Not to start a shit storm or anything, but I think she can say whatever she wants in her own posts. :)
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

kkkk wrote:
DeeplyMissable wrote:I literally laughed out loud at the engagement ring comment RIGHT after she just preached that engagement/marriage wasn't that important to them.
SO DID I! Did she not just go on and on about how marriage isn't important to them?? It's really is in her core, she wants to get married. I don't blame her. It's a natural desire (for some) after being with someone for years and after having children together. But it's STRANGE how she's not straight about it. Comments here and there, but yet in COOTD she claims they don't need it? That's confusing to viewers. But a lot of things they say and do are confusing to viewers. That's why it's so hard to look away!

So, so true! I totally agree.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Idk why she is expecting an engagement ring they haven't been together that long! If awksey doesn't feel right about it at the moment let him be. I don't think that it helps any pressuring the situation
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Sweet456 wrote:Idk why she is expecting an engagement ring they haven't been together that long! If awksey doesn't feel right about it at the moment let him be. I don't think that it helps any pressuring the situation
Seriously! They haven't even been together two years until September, I think. For someone their age, two years is way too soon for an engagement ring.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

melliakoni wrote:There's so many little things you all think make a parent "bad" ImageImage not defending O&K at all because there are SOME things I don't agree with that they do either but I mean... How many of you actually have your OWN children? Also I think it's ridiculous how they haven't got furniture yet??? It can't possibly be a financial issue, they're so ridiculous with wanting to make everything "perfect"....

yep oldest is oscars age youngeSt is 5 with 2 in middle.
Genuine question, what do you think is picked on unnecessarily? Because that's what frustrates me about these 2 is that the things they stuff up will really affect Levi.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

OKAY baby ..... Terrible parents

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

idea for thread title above sorry

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I just started watching these guys casually if a video seems interesting enough, and I must say, they stress me out. To have two kids before you turn 20 with no steady long term income, and no education is so stressful to me. I don't understand their logic. Do they have jobs or do they just upload videos? From what I've seen they don't seem like the type to work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

#OKPleaseProposeToMe

Did anyone catch the shade Oscar threw? When Kyra said Oscar would probably vlog Levi all day and he said, "no, that'd be exposing my children" [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016083 ... 4dffa6.jpg[/img] followed by this side eye! We see you!
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

#OKProposeToMeNow <- my suggestion.
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker