Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: NEW HOUSE DRAMA DAILY - Part 16

Unread post by IheartBabies »

Vincere wrote:
LydiaE wrote:
WTFoxtrot wrote: He's just effeminate, flamboyant, exuberant, & happy.
Really, really happy.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
... And a churro enthusiast.
#JaredWantsJoelsChurro

We will never forget.
OMG LOL
emilyk16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyk16 »

I wonder what Joel really thinks of Jared... They are so different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Jared needs to shave his hair off. I seriously think he would look so much better without it. I was watching the most recent vlog and he doesn't look so terrible with his hat on, making me think if he just got a buzz cut he'd look a lot better (and probably younger).

CatLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CatLady »

I found their camping vlog so boring I had to switch off but I did see the 'breakfast of champions' or whatever they called the food Ellie cooked. That was supposed to be for four adults and two toddlers for breakfast? There seemed to be maybe one piece of bacon each and a tiny portion of egg. That's all Ellie seemed to put on her plate. How can she go on about being so upset by being too thing when she literally doesn't eat anything! How is that breakfast supposed to sustain them for a day of hiking and other activities? I hope Jared's parents brought extra food with them or they will be starving.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

IheartBabies wrote:is jared gay?
I think Jared and Bryan are in a Broke back Mountain relationship.. Just saying
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie's diaper bag video, wow! She keeps a wallet, 2 diapers for Calvin, 2 pairs of underwear for Jackson, a portable potty, and snacks. Why a whole video about this? Her 12 year old viewers don't care what is in her diaper bag.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Can we talk about the fact that she keeps a portable potty so that Jackson can pee/poop in a plastic BAG? What the hell is wrong with using the actual toilet, or even putting the potty seat on top of the toilet seat, as it is intended to be used?

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

staceyeileen wrote:Can we talk about the fact that she keeps a portable potty so that Jackson can pee/poop in a plastic BAG? What the hell is wrong with using the actual toilet, or even putting the potty seat on top of the toilet seat, as it is intended to be used?

Considering they don't really seem to go anywhere (other than to Roy or SLC) where this might be a problem, my guess is that this is the setup she has for the long days at the house.

If so, can you imagine what the neighbours must think of them? Sliding down the property in the winter, spending all summer camped out at the new build (bringing pools and toys) and potty training in an open (construction zone) backyard.
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

staceyeileen wrote:Can we talk about the fact that she keeps a portable potty so that Jackson can pee/poop in a plastic BAG? What the hell is wrong with using the actual toilet, or even putting the potty seat on top of the toilet seat, as it is intended to be used?

Roadtrip emergencies. Not sure how long little kids who are recently potty trained can "hold it" after the urge strikes. Probably lots easier to pull off the side of the road & use that than to make a run to the next convenient bathroom.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

WTFoxtrot wrote:

Roadtrip emergencies. Not sure how long little kids who are recently potty trained can "hold it" after the urge strikes. Probably lots easier to pull off the side of the road & use that than to make a run to the next convenient bathroom.

I understand emergency use, but she uses it instead of a public restroom under normal circumstances.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

HelloSweetie wrote:spending all summer camped out at the new build (bringing pools and toys) and potty training in an open (construction zone) backyard.
What the hell is wrong with them?? That's not normal behavior. They're so weird!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Sarai wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:spending all summer camped out at the new build (bringing pools and toys) and potty training in an open (construction zone) backyard.
What the hell is wrong with them?? That's not normal behavior. They're so weird!
The reality is their lives are no more interesting than others in the world and they plan events to make the vlogs entertaining to retain or grow their channel. I image this is the hardest part about vlogging is when nothing is going on that day.

The portable toilet is questionable unless you are outdoors where there are no facilities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I feel so bad for Jared's parents having to be trapped in a van with the kids stinking feet. Why couldn't she get a wipe and wipe off their feet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

winniewise wrote:I feel so bad for Jared's parents having to be trapped in a van with the kids stinking feet. Why couldn't she get a wipe and wipe off their feet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I agree. Wipe those feet clean with a baby wipe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tartecheeks »

So I've been wondering about Jared's parents. I thought they're from Washington. Whats there connection with Utah? Also, are they Mormon as well?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
CatLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CatLady »

tartecheeks wrote:So I've been wondering about Jared's parents. I thought they're from Washington. Whats there connection with Utah? Also, are they Mormon as well?

Am I'm not sure about this and I could be wrong but I think they are originally from Utah. I think they moved back to be nearer Jared's grandmother on his mother's side. I think they mentioned it in a blog before while his parents were moving. Ellie and Jared have visited Jared's grandmother several times and visited his grandfather's grave so they definitely live in Utah. Jared's parents probably lived in Washington due to work, like Ellie's sister Julie living in Kansas City.
They are Mormon because I remember Jared I think mentioning his father giving a speech at their church. It was since they moved to Utah so they probably all go to the same church now I guess. I hope that's helpful. :D
tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tartecheeks »

Thank you. That makes sense now:)

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016083 ... af8850.png[/img]

Very interesting. She's only had an online presence for a few years, so most of her friends are very new. I don't think I've ever hear her talk about childhood best friends or anyone from highschool. As speculated before here, I'm guessing she was a royal bitch in high school and came out with no life long friends. Definitely interesting most of her friendships have started online and not in person. Says something about her.

kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Good grief Im watching the Spa day vlog now, even the receptionist is crying. What an unrelaxing spa day.
I wonder what Jared's mum thinks of Gran G
I really like Jared's dad. And the Griffiths dad

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

liz749 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016083 ... af8850.png[/img]

Very interesting. She's only had an online presence for a few years, so most of her friends are very new. I don't think I've ever hear her talk about childhood best friends or anyone from highschool. As speculated before here, I'm guessing she was a royal bitch in high school and came out with no life long friends. Definitely interesting most of her friendships have started online and not in person. Says something about her.

It also says that a lot of her "friends" are most likely collabs (network or church encouraged) and not real friends at all. Where have all these friends been when Ellie had Jackson or Calvin?

I find it all interesting because I would expect members of the LDS to actually stay closer to their childhood friends than maybe the average person because no one really seems to move far away. Do they not have as many friends because there are so many siblings to play with? So weird....

Return to “Ellie and Jared”