CoyMistress
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Part 17

Unread post by CoyMistress »

mara7 wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:That kitchen tour video is going to be so boring.

"Here is my coffee cup cabinet! Here is the drawer dedicated to all of the kid utensils that I don't need!"
Don't forget about "The liquor cabinet down at kid level that we don't keep a lock on!"
"The liquor cabinet down at kid level that we don't keep a lock on!" because it is the right thing for our family; Let me say, it might not be the right thing for your family; however, be understanding because as parents of Aria and Nolan we know what is best for them and what is best for them is keeping the liquor cabinet without a lock on :D :D :D
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

mara7 wrote:

"Here is my coffee cup cabinet! Here is the drawer dedicated to all of the kid utensils that I don't need!"
Don't forget about "The liquor cabinet down at kid level that we don't keep a lock on!"

Ahh yes! Can't forget about that!
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

CoyMistress wrote:
mara7 wrote:

"The liquor cabinet down at kid level that we don't keep a lock on!" because it is the right thing for our family; Let me say, it might not be the right thing for your family; however, be understanding because as parents of Aria and Nolan we know what is best for them and what is best for them is keeping the liquor cabinet without a lock on :D :D :D
It's all about how you parent! Don't you agree, Ean? Ean, did I say that right? Eye-an, Ee-an, Ay-an?
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

No, it doesn't make sense. But nobody is surprised.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So gross that she kisses jess' ass.. Barf
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

So, are all the currently pregnant YT moms going to make a "10 names" video?
michellemybell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by michellemybell »

I have been waiting about two years now, to sign up, and say how I feel about this vlogger. I have to say, this girl is on the fast track to circling down a rabbit hole of debt and unhappiness. Yes, I read the post where some bot came in and pretended to be the mistress of Ean and she came on here to defend her relationship, blah blah blah. But, is it really that far fetched, people? NOT saying it happened. I do not know these two in real life. But is is truly THAT unbelievable that Ean may have had someone on the side for a while, or is now? I only ask because I see a lot of ups and downs on this forums with some of the same folks, over and over. One day they dislike Britney and laugh about Ean. The next they're defending their honor. I get it. But I don't. Anyone can pick up a camera, or place it on a tripod in their bedroom, and smile "real big" to make it seem like everything is fine. (I say this because people were saying how they looked genuinely happy to be expecting number three)

Obviously, like everyone else on this forum, this is all just my assumption. But I don't see them as happy. Look at his reaction when she tells Ean that she's pregnant. Sure, they edited out all of the in between from him looking shocked and telling her "You're pregnant, aren't you?" to him "cuddling" her on the couch. C'mon, folks. Even Jess got a man to marry her. Why has this marriage not happened yet?

Sorry. I am worked up over this vlogger and I should not be. But like many of you, I feel the same ways as you do about so many things. She has a good following, but she may want to do something fast given her spending habits.
michellemybell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by michellemybell »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:So, are all the currently pregnant YT moms going to make a "10 names" video?
GOD, I am so sick of seeing those videos floating around YT.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Weird how bitchy she was about Vanessa copying her even if unintentional but yet here's Britney following the same video pattern.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

michellemybell wrote: C'mon, folks. Even Jess got a man to marry her. Why has this marriage not happened yet?
This made me laugh so much! Poor Ean want's to run but can't/won't because of his kids.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm really sorry and I don't mean to offend anyone if your child is named this.. But clementine, grey, Montgomery, & fletcher? Ew!!!!

People totally called her on the Scarlett name lol. Had she mentioned it before? I think Juliette, holly, & Scarlett are cute..but most of her other name choices were either so basic or she was trying too hard to be original or something. I hope this baby has a normal name.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I am going with the other poster in that she is going to name her with an s name so they can be BEANS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:I am going with the other poster in that she is going to name her with an s name so they can be BEANS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In the video she says it doesn't start with an S, do you think she's gonna try and trick everyone haha?

People are saying in an old video she loved the name Penelope and she didn't mention it in this video so maybe she's using it..I hope not though
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I laughed at Montgomery. I mean she did admit it was a guilty pleasure of hers so I'm sure she realizes how old timey it sounds. It's right up there with Ethel or Gertrude for me lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I always feel like YT are always trying to one up one another. Who can get the weirdest names while still being actual names. I don't really care for any of her choices. But her kid not mine.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I really hope it's not Penelope, I do not see that name on a 40 year old woman. It only really sounds cute on someone under the age of 10.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Penelope was the 3rd name in her very first names video with Vanessa of her top 3 girl names. (Harper, Juliette & Penelope) She listed both Harper and Juliette, so maybe it is Penelope?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

She can barely pronounce some of those names. Suh-inn for Sutton and clemen-TIME for Clementine? I'm so glad she's not using those names. If you use a name you should pronounce it the way it's spelled. FFS.
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Did I miss Vanessa doing to her name reveal? Because Britney just spoiled his name and I wasn't sure if she had announced it yet...... But it's Ford at the 5:50 mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Never mind she said her name is Britney not Vanessa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”