Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by Sweet456 »

King and queen of Idaho really ?!? LMFAO
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Sevan116 wrote:I almost spit out my drink when Bryan was talking about his Jean jacket and says "Jeffery has been wanting me to get one."

Sounded so.....what's the word??

I think ya'll know.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
did he really say that?? That really sounds the "g" word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Bryan's "producer" doesn't seem to like him very much. He always looks annoyed.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

How does one become a king or queen of Idaho, I'd think that title would belong to someone from the Shaytards firstly.

P.S all I can think of now is associating the king and queen of Idaho with the kings and queens of narnia.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tartecheeks »

dsankey4 wrote:When Bryan was doing his blood work for his stomach issues all I wanted to do was scream "stop eating out! Use your million dollar kitchen to cook! Eat something that isn't a burrito"

Correction...1.4m! Lol!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Bryan said "you look like the Queen of Idaho" during the photoshoot. Gotta wonder if that's the title of this single he's getting ready to premier??!

Or has that already been established?

Also is it just me or does anyone who is forced to interact with them (the hairdresser and Bryans producer) seem so uncomfortable? Like the body language and lack of enthusiasm is so obvious. Maybe it's because they are being filmed when they don't want to? Or maybe they are actually annoyed.

"Queen of Idaho--potatoes ". Sorry, I'll behave now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Hey now.. I live in idaho and we are more then just potatoes... we also grow a lot of wheat ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

spotsanddots wrote:Breaking News ... Bryans the pregnant one, look at his stomach and man boobs, their increasing in size. Image
Now in all seriousness, Bryan is obnoxious. In the Johnson family vlogs he is walking through their hotel with his glasses on doing an waddling dance. Bryan, you are not famous.
Why does he continue to wear clothes that are CLEARLY too small for him? Is he in denial or something?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

why does his stomach look like he's 7 months pregnant and carrying high?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I can never get over how much he looks like Chaz Bono.. before his top surgery.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

actuallydear wrote:why does his stomach look like he's 7 months pregnant and carrying high?
His pants are too tight.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

coriann1911 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Bryan said "you look like the Queen of Idaho" during the photoshoot. Gotta wonder if that's the title of this single he's getting ready to premier??!

Or has that already been established?

Also is it just me or does anyone who is forced to interact with them (the hairdresser and Bryans producer) seem so uncomfortable? Like the body language and lack of enthusiasm is so obvious. Maybe it's because they are being filmed when they don't want to? Or maybe they are actually annoyed.

"Queen of Idaho--potatoes ". Sorry, I'll behave now.

Hey now.. I live in idaho and we are more then just potatoes... we also grow a lot of wheat ;)

I know, I wasn't downing Idaho. Please don't think I was downing Idahoans! I just happened to think of potatoes (as in couch potatoes) when he said that with her lying on the ground. If I offended you, I sincerely apologize.

coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
coriann1911 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote: "Queen of Idaho--potatoes ". Sorry, I'll behave now.

I know, I wasn't downing Idaho. Please don't think I was downing Idahoans! I just happened to think of potatoes (as in couch potatoes) when he said that with her lying on the ground. If I offended you, I sincerely apologize.

I know you weren't:)

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

I'll be honest, I watched the Facts about Finn video just for 10 minutes of watching Finn. He is so stinking cute!!
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Yako is online ... Hi Bryan!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Bryan did you get your inspiration for your album from Joey Graceffa coming out? Image

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

tintin15 wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Image

Seems about right.

am I gonna get in trouble for posting this lmao

EDIT: just realized I'm following and I'm gonna change that
Think what he really meant to say was: "Some people will hate you because you're rich and they're poor." Lol. I don't know what other strengths he could possibly be referring to.
That's what I was thinking!!! My first thought was that he meant that we were all jealous because he had the strength of money and buying frivolous things, while we were a bunch of poor, weak whiners. And that he was probably also referring to that strong voice of his that none of us are lucky to have so we tear him down :roll:
Money isn't everything. I don't have as much money as him but I have enough to afford everything that's important to me and a few extras AND I don't have to sell mine and my family's soul to YouTube to keep that money coming.

He may have money but he is living a very unhappy life and he's a slave to this so called "job" of his. I don't envy him at all. I would never give up my family's privacy and well being for material things. That's insane. But if that works for him then whatever.

No need to say people are jealous. There's a reason most of us don't go after the easy money with daily vlogging. Anyone willing to pimp out their entire life shamelessly can do it. But very few are willing to ruin their lives like that. He's not better or smarter than all of "us". Quite the contrary. Joke's on him, if you ask me.

Hopefully he has some of his millions set aside for all the therapy and medication all of his family is sure to need. Specially Ollie. Poor kid, he's going to have a hard time coping with real life. He already has trouble coping with a pretty privileged make believe life. It's really sad.
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

And to add to the dumb tweet quote.

Pimping your family and your life for money is not a strength, it's a weakness. You aren't strong for doing that. You are weak and greedy.

So no, I'm not jealous of a person so weak that they would do anything for money. I'm pretty happy to have values and decency and to know that some things in life are not worth all the money in the world. And that some things cannot be undone. I'm pretty happy with my ability to control my impulses and think things through. Something most of these YouTubers seem to be sorely lacking.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

According to Social Blade, the bumps have done 4 sponsored vlogs (the 2nd, 9th, 16th and 30th) during the month of August. I'm assuming they were sponsored because the site is showing $0 estimated earnings for those dates, though it's possible the data from the 30th hasn't come in yet. What I really went to Social Blade for was to see if they had any kind of stats on the age of the bumps subscribers, but no luck.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

just_me wrote:According to Social Blade, the bumps have done 4 sponsored vlogs (the 2nd, 9th, 16th and 30th) during the month of August. I'm assuming they were sponsored because the site is showing $0 estimated earnings for those dates, though it's possible the data from the 30th hasn't come in yet. What I really went to Social Blade for was to see if they had any kind of stats on the age of the bumps subscribers, but no luck.
It wouldn't be accurate anyway because you need to be 13 for an account, a lot are younger than that and the majority will be on their parents accounts.

mildlycurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mildlycurious »

just_me wrote:According to Social Blade, the bumps have done 4 sponsored vlogs (the 2nd, 9th, 16th and 30th) during the month of August. I'm assuming they were sponsored because the site is showing $0 estimated earnings for those dates, though it's possible the data from the 30th hasn't come in yet. What I really went to Social Blade for was to see if they had any kind of stats on the age of the bumps subscribers, but no luck.
I don't know that's a good measure...even if you have a sponsored video posted that day, you can still earn on your other videos. I just checked my stats (which are obviously nothing compared to DBs) and I have a random day that is showing no earnings on Social Blade but in my YouTube stats, I did.

Return to “Daily Bumps”