DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by Playsinrain »

just_me wrote:According to Social Blade, the bumps have done 4 sponsored vlogs (the 2nd, 9th, 16th and 30th) during the month of August. I'm assuming they were sponsored because the site is showing $0 estimated earnings for those dates, though it's possible the data from the 30th hasn't come in yet. What I really went to Social Blade for was to see if they had any kind of stats on the age of the bumps subscribers, but no luck.
Wonder if they make more money from sponsorship than views? Gotta pay for that album!! I'm with whoever said they bet Missy has no clue how much this is costing them.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Bryan said "you look like the Queen of Idaho" during the photoshoot. Gotta wonder if that's the title of this single he's getting ready to premier??!

Or has that already been established?

Also is it just me or does anyone who is forced to interact with them (the hairdresser and Bryans producer) seem so uncomfortable? Like the body language and lack of enthusiasm is so obvious. Maybe it's because they are being filmed when they don't want to? Or maybe they are actually annoyed.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I remember he tweeted "kings and queens of Idaho" recently, which sounds like a song lyric, whatever the hell it means.
OMG so he thinks he and missy are the king and queen of Idaho now? That sounds so fucking pretentious.. You are nothing Bryan, having money doesn't make you a somebody, you are not a house hold name. He acts like hes the most amazing, successful and famous person to come from Idaho
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Calling your wife the queen of Idaho sounds so fucking corny. Just, no.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CanYouJustNot wrote:Calling your wife the queen of Idaho sounds so fucking corny. Just, no. Image Image Image
So shes not quite Queen of California material i assume, Bryan? ... LMAOOO
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

It's not that creative. Wasn't Missy born in CA? I'm just guessing though.

If my husband was like "yeah I'm writing this song about you called 'Queen of Arkansas'" I'd be like "I'm from California."
Screenshots_2016-08-31-10-45-20.png
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Bryan just encouraged me to download adblock. I will turn it off for my subscriptions, which they aren't on. It's gotten to the point of hate watching them now. I just finished watching C&K and they are such a breath of fresh air. No huge heads, no mansion, no "property", but sweet down to earth people without HUGE heads and lovable personalities. I still don't and will never get why they are friends with the Lumps.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

"The doctor likes you kayyy!?"

"It's just a shot kayyyyy?!"

Kay."

"We will do something fun kayyyy"?!

"Kay."

"I wanna Wally park"

"You wanna go to the water park?"

"Kay we will go kayyyyy??"

"Kay."

"You're fine kayyyy?!"

"Kay"

"Wanden Caden daden "

"You wanna call daddy?"

"We will call daddy kayyyyyy?"

"Kay."

"Kay"

Today's blog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

C&K make me HAPPY. I find myself smiling along and laughing along with them and I'm absolutely loving MGs little personality and watching her learn!!! On the other hand when I watch the Bumps I find myself sitting there blank faced/uninterested just thinking why??? Or cringing immensely.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Shit. Keep dwelling on the doctors visit Missy. No wonder Oliver was emotional AF. You wouldn't just change the subject and forget about it. Nope. Let's talk about it. Let's call dad and talk about it. Are you okay? How's your owie? Did you cry? Did it hurt? Show daddy.
LIKE CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND HE'LL FORGET ABOUT IT ALL.

xoxo gossip cat
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Why does Ollie end so many words with 'den' or similar extra words/letters??? I have never met a child who does that. Yeah, toddlers mispronounce lots of words, but not like THAT...
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

That scene with Ollie after the doctors broke my heart. Like he seemed so sweet and a typical kid and then he seems pretty calm about wanting to go home and take a nap and then gets hysterical when he calls Bryan and missy just sits there and records him... I just wanted to give him a hug, the poor kid. I hope she did go back and comfort him.

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Amelia322 wrote:"The doctor likes you kayyy!?"

"It's just a shot kayyyyy?!"

Kay."

"We will do something fun kayyyy"?!

"Kay."

"I wanna Wally park"

"You wanna go to the water park?"

"Kay we will go kayyyyy??"

"Kay."

"You're fine kayyyy?!"

"Kay"

"Wanden Caden daden "

"You wanna call daddy?"

"We will call daddy kayyyyyy?"

"Kay."

"Kay"

Today's blog.

Why do they talk to Ollie like he's "special" (for lack of a better word) When it's not kay its huh. It makes them both sound so freaking idiotic. And also, it gives Ollie no other option but to respond robitically with either kay or yeah. They don't even realise how they're hindering his vocab development.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

No, let's just record him having a meltdown instead of comforting him. Way to make him be scared of drs for a long time. Idiots. Poor boy. Dumb parents.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Yes! 100% agree. Quit recording and actually comfort him!!! It's like they just wanted him to keep going for footage...idiots!!!

Oh and let's all praise princess for being so amazing and understanding of her husband!! It must be so hard having all the help in the world while he's away...please, she's happiest without him!!!

tartecheeks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tartecheeks »

Gosh that broke my heart. I haven't seen them vlog him crying ever really. Poor kiddo. Shots suck!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy being incapable of taking her children anywhere without her parents just infuriates me.. Grow the fuck up Missy, be a fucking mom and take care of your own kids. It makes me madder and madder every time.

Ollie was pretty pitiful in the car, god love him.. :( shots are never fun.

Don't make a big deal about the shots Missy and he will be ok with the Dr again.
kackleyyaakcho

Unread post by kackleyyaakcho »

I feel like she didn't need to keep talking about the damn shot. They made that SO much more dramatic than it actually had to be, Ollie was FINE it was just a shot. Call me an asshole but when my kid gets a shot he can cry at first but afterwards we're not carrying on about how "awful" it was.... Jeez o man I got secondhand embarrassment...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kackleyyaakcho wrote:I feel like she didn't need to keep talking about the damn shot. They made that SO much more dramatic than it actually had to be, Ollie was FINE it was just a shot. Call me an asshole but when my kid gets a shot he can cry at first but afterwards we're not carrying on about how "awful" it was.... Jeez o man I got secondhand embarrassment...

SAME.. Yes its perfectly fine to cry when it happens but lets get some love ans snuggles and its all over with now. Heres your sucker now suck it up. I can also take a little whining/fussing later bc we know shots can make them feel like crap, but going on and on and on about it just makes things worse! She should have given him tylenol or ibuprofen before the appt and it also would have made things better, i could tell a world of difference when i did that with my kids. Now when Ollie pitches a fit the next time he goes to the dr Missy is gonna be so confused... Its bc you wouldn't shut up about how horrible the shots were!!! She sets herself up for this shit!!
Judoktty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judoktty »

My heart broke a little when Oliver was first talking about the shot, and how he doesn't like the doctor anymore, and it was so nice that he asked for his dad, but she took it to far by talking about the shot. Really sealed the deal, Oliver is going to hate the doctor for a long time and will never get used to shots, I can see her creating another Bryan who whines and cries as an adult when a needle goes near him.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I'm pretty sure it's a well known fact that young kids react however everyone else is reacting around them. A kid could like bugs, but if you freak out about them (AHEM) then your kid will freak out because they think they're scary. If you cry about something, your kid will start crying because they think they're supposed to. If you laugh at something, your kid will start laughing because they realize that means it's a funny thing. If you make a big deal out of a shot, your kid will get upset because your insistence that it was such a terrible, scary thing will make them think it was.

Kids are fresh in this world and learn from the people around them the right reactions and feelings to things.

These people are a couple of dolts. Seriously.

Return to “Daily Bumps”