Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

babyfox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChloeandBeans

Unread post by babyfox »

EleanorRigby, I agree with a lot of what you've said in this thread. I agree that Chloe is a lot more mature than most YouTube/Instagram parents, and her kids seem happy and well taken care of. I respect that she and Rohan don't live with one of their parents or rely on them to be free babysitters. But, they still planned multiple kids back to back from the age of 18 to 22. That's exactly what, for example, Jess did, and she gets a ton of shit for it on here. A lot of these YT/IG moms seem to have an unplanned pregnancy at a young age, and then figure they might as well plan several more kids immediately after that despite not being finished with school, not being in a stable relationship, etc. Not saying that's all necessarily true for Chloe, but I don't understand the mentality that having one unplanned child at a young age means that you have to have more babies nonstop, possibly at the expense of your previous goals.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by CypKitty »

I know they have been mentioned a few times on other threads so I checked them out as I am Aussie lol

For some reason they rub me the wrong way. I dunno what it is exactly but I think it's a combination of a few things. First off she is soooo young (23) but looks way older and looks like the hubby is a door mat. The fact that they make out that they are so good with considering homeschooling and only buying toys from educational stores makes me believe they are quite snobby.

The good stuff though - those kids are very cute and smart so they are doing something right. But before people think Aussies are all like this, we are not. Most are far from it
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by staceymj »

They have a thread in the Instagram moms section under suggestions but since they vlog now I do think it should be moved into the YouTube section.

I don't really watch their vlogs, they're kind of boring. The kids are really cute though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:They have a thread in the Instagram moms section under suggestions Image but since they vlog now I do think it should be moved into the YouTube section.

I don't really watch their vlogs, they're kind of boring. The kids are really cute though.

Never realised that as I don't follow many mummies on IG :)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just discovered them and actually started a thread on them not realising this was here.

They rub me the wrong way for some reason
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

If they earn over $20,000 from YouTube they have to pay tax. Before that it's a hobby.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thought it was $18,000?
gemini_gurlnz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gemini_gurlnz »

I really don't like her for some reason. Her husband appears to do almost everything while she sits there with a camera.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And the gender neutral thing... I dunno, I know we are a transitioning society however I guarantee that Otto (is he the one with the light brown hair?) is mistaken for a girl all the time, especially because his hair gets tied at the front
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

do they show their help all multiple births of more than twins are entitled to home and childcare assistance until school age , maybe they don't use It? I would

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I agree her husband does seem to do alot but I dont understand why it is such a crime to be mistaken for a girl. Like if he was older and voiced his issues/concerns I think they would do something but she has said a few times that the boys hate haircuts and actually freak out so she doesnt make them go through that just to conform to society standards. Her kids are fucking adorable regardless.
I hate how bland their house is but thats on me not them. Im just weird about homes and decor.
Seriouslywtfwhy01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Seriouslywtfwhy01 »

The vlogs can definitely be boring. But the kids are adorable.
I think their minimalist approach is a good way to keep the house tidy and manageable with 6 kids.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Seriouslywtfwhy01 wrote:
Oh totally. I just meant no photos on the wall or color etc.. but again, such a silly thing to snark on and I acknowledge that.
I think the vlogs are borin too but find it refreshing because they arent faking or doing clickbait.
gemini_gurlnz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gemini_gurlnz »

Honestly, I feel that the gender neutral thing is just done to be trendy.

I love how they feed the kids healthy stuff and are constantly teaching them though, not the usual for young youtube parents.

Felix is freaking adorable
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

In Australia if we hang picture while in a rental we have to repair the hole and repaint. We aren't allowed to do anything in rentals here :(

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CypKitty wrote:Thought it was $18,000?
May have changed but when I worked in an accountants 3 years ago it was $20,000

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I agree her husband does seem to do alot but I dont understand why it is such a crime to be mistaken for a girl. Like if he was older and voiced his issues/concerns I think they would do something but she has said a few times that the boys hate haircuts and actually freak out so she doesnt make them go through that just to conform to society standards. Her kids are fucking adorable regardless.
I hate how bland their house is but thats on me not them. Im just weird about homes and decor.
As Mallabow above me said, if you're in a rental, drilling stuff into walls to hang stuff is a no no in rentals. They like stuff plain, it works for them so I don't mind it.

I have no issue with long hair. TBH though if Ro just took the older boys by himself instead of everyone and saw Ro get his hair cut they would be more inclined to do it. But honestly I don't care, its cute, it suits them etc.

But if you watch the intro where they are at the park, the top that Otto has on is very feminine and had to watch a bit to girl out it was a boy and not a girl. He has cute girly features.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gemini_gurlnz wrote:Honestly, I feel that the gender neutral thing is just done to be trendy.

I love how they feed the kids healthy stuff and are constantly teaching them though, not the usual for young youtube parents.

Felix is freaking adorable
Trendy for what? They are the first Aussie family I have seen do it. No one cares for it here
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:do they show their help all multiple births of more than twins are entitled to home and childcare assistance until school age , maybe they don't use It? I would

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
They apparently have no assistance but yes they are entitled to that here
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I've only come across a couple of Aussie vloggers.
Join the jacksons who daily vlog,
Gemmatimes who hasn't uploaded in forever and Elise Sheree. There's probably more but that's all I've seen.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”