NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

Unread post by CypKitty »

Have they addressed the fact that Levi's right eye turns in?
frustratedytwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frustratedytwatcher »

I would love to comment "Kyra why did you have to move from Montana to do your favourite activities- sleep and Target?"
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I bought my first house when my daughter was almost 2. It was a fixer upper and I had to work on it for two full months while I got it the way I wanted as far as "move in ready" - nothing major, but things like having ceiling fans installed, and repainting every room,walls and trim and a little bit of sheetrock repair when I am lucky enough to know handy people who taught me this part.

The very first room I painted, and the one I was most excited about was my daughter's. I chose the color around a garden theme, had all her accessories picked out, bedding, everything. That was before I did anything else. I can still remember how excited and proud/happy I felt doing all that. I bought old bookshelves and repainted them to match...and I was young so I did dumb shit too like try to spray paint my shelves in the (empty) room and got to clean up my over spray off the wood floor while I coughed.

My point is, I was young (24), not much older than they are and my priority was my child's room, before we ever moved in. And they don't even have to paint/do repairs, literally all they have to do is go buy things for his bedroom but they are cool wasting $$$$ on cameras and drones that they can't take care of, or Oscar can't take care of at least.

It's so weird/silly. I had very limited means when my daughter was born, I was 22 not much money, but I still made her the top priority and focus (still do lol)...her bedroom was cheerful and had as much of a theme as I could afford at that time. And when I could afford better, I got better things. It is my goal as a mom and just a person to keep raising the bar, while Kyra and Oscar just seem cool to stay bare minimum for ever. Zero ambition. I learned as much as I could about raising babies/children and I made informed decisions. I tried not to make mistakes/tried to hit a balance between instinct and "by the book(s)" but I'm sure I made some...but none as collosal as the daily mistakes Kyra and Oscar make. I just can't believe they would even want a second baby when they are failing the first one. They are failing so bad.

It's so cringe-y. I'm 32. I remember being 19/20ish. I did dumb, embarrassing, cringeworthy shit. But it was just me, no child. I didn't post it online for the whole internet (except 11 year olds) to laugh at. I feel bad for them because when/if they gain some maturity, their channel will embarrass the fuck out of them and it should. Their parenting is bad, and they should feel bad.
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

vesti wrote:I bought my first house when my daughter was almost 2. It was a fixer upper and I had to work on it for two full months while I got it the way I wanted as far as "move in ready" - nothing major, but things like having ceiling fans installed, and repainting every room,walls and trim and a little bit of sheetrock repair when I am lucky enough to know handy people who taught me this part.

The very first room I painted, and the one I was most excited about was my daughter's. I chose the color around a garden theme, had all her accessories picked out, bedding, everything. That was before I did anything else. I can still remember how excited and proud/happy I felt doing all that. I bought old bookshelves and repainted them to match...and I was young so I did dumb shit too like try to spray paint my shelves in the (empty) room and got to clean up my over spray off the wood floor while I coughed.

My point is, I was young (24), not much older than they are and my priority was my child's room, before we ever moved in. And they don't even have to paint/do repairs, literally all they have to do is go buy things for his bedroom but they are cool wasting $$$$ on cameras and drones that they can't take care of, or Oscar can't take care of at least.

It's so weird/silly. I had very limited means when my daughter was born, I was 22 not much money, but I still made her the top priority and focus (still do lol)...her bedroom was cheerful and had as much of a theme as I could afford at that time. And when I could afford better, I got better things. It is my goal as a mom and just a person to keep raising the bar, while Kyra and Oscar just seem cool to stay bare minimum for ever. Zero ambition. I learned as much as I could about raising babies/children and I made informed decisions. I tried not to make mistakes/tried to hit a balance between instinct and "by the book(s)" but I'm sure I made some...but none as collosal as the daily mistakes Kyra and Oscar make. I just can't believe they would even want a second baby when they are failing the first one. They are failing so bad.

It's so cringe-y. I'm 32. I remember being 19/20ish. I did dumb, embarrassing, cringeworthy shit. But it was just me, no child. I didn't post it online for the whole internet (except 11 year olds) to laugh at. I feel bad for them because when/if they gain some maturity, their channel will embarrass the fuck out of them and it should. Their parenting is bad, and they should feel bad.
It's ridiculous how little they care, and how messed up their priorities are. Even though I have a different opinion, I can understand them not caring to give Levi a nice room with decorations and such, that's not really necessary and not every parent cares about that. However, I cannot comprehend why they haven't purchased a curtain or extra sheets and mattress protectors?? What the heck? That's a basic need. They are willing to mess up their child's sleep just because? Because why exactly? They are often at target, often shop online. They seriously can't spare 10 bucks for a curtain???? Really? Come on...

They truly just don't care about anyone but themselves and money. I doubt they even care much about each other. It's all ME ME ME ME ME.
BitchyPrincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BitchyPrincess »

Levi's room is just sad. Bare white walls and a crib with nothing in it but a big ass pillow. They said that they were waiting to decorate the room until they found out the gender of the new baby :roll:. If they knew that they were pregnant before moving you would think they would get a 3 bedroom apartment. I'm not saying kids can't share rooms but do they seriously want their toddler sharing a room with a newborn. They're plain idiots who don't have their priorities straight at all, especially O, he's just beyond mediocre.
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

BitchyPrincess wrote:Levi's room is just sad. Bare white walls and a crib with nothing in it but a big ass pillow. They said that they were waiting to decorate the room until they found out the gender of the new baby :roll:. If they knew that they were pregnant before moving you would think they would get a 3 bedroom apartment. I'm not saying kids can't share rooms but do they seriously want their toddler sharing a room with a newborn. They're plain idiots who don't have their priorities straight at all, especially O, he's just beyond mediocre.
That's really sad that they said that!!

So Levi doesn't matter??? How about decorating it gender neutral since it will not be the new baby's room, they will SHARE. It's like Levi doesn't even matter anymore?

And even if this lame reason is holding them back from decorating, assuming we can pretend it makes sense, what's holding them back from getting blackout curtains and extra clean sheets for Levi??

They piss me off so much I don't even hate watch anymore.
BitchyPrincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BitchyPrincess »

Lol, I'm commenting again but in the latest vlog O just said "Here's your bottle, I know you don't want it but you have to." OMG wtf, so you know that your kid isn't hungry but since he's going down for a nap that means he needs a bottle because you want him to?! It seems like a bottle is the only way Levi can soothe himself to sleep.
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IheartBabies »

kkkk wrote:And they're going to hold off on his black out curtains because they have so many other things to order? How does that make sense? You can literally physically go to the store and purchase them. His room is clearly NOT a priority to Kyra or Oscar. SO STRANGE. When we moved, the first room I wanted all set was my son's room! Making sure he felt comfortable and secure by establishing a place for him was my priority over anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly my sentiments! Parenting 101- don't you want your son's room to be the best before you even move in? They've been to Target and IKEA and cannot find somethings to decorate or at least embellish Levi's room? Their priorities are messed up!
beanboozled wrote:sorry double post, but LOL What will be the title of their TV show? The stinky couple? The life with the stinkiest girl? Living with stinky pants?
LOL. Remember girl, its not grease, its "argan oil".
vesti wrote: It's so weird/silly. I had very limited means when my daughter was born, I was 22 not much money, but I still made her the top priority and focus (still do lol)...her bedroom was cheerful and had as much of a theme as I could afford at that time. And when I could afford better, I got better things. It is my goal as a mom and just a person to keep raising the bar, while Kyra and Oscar just seem cool to stay bare minimum for ever. .
This , and girl you know they don't even do bare at all . Much like zilch. Nada. Zero.
Last edited by IheartBabies on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

BitchyPrincess wrote: So Levi doesn't matter??? How about decorating it gender neutral since it will not be the new baby's room, they will SHARE. It's like Levi doesn't even matter anymore?
Girl, when did Levi matter? They just use him for views and for money. Although I'm confused why they are doing the zero minimum for Levi considering he is the one raking in the 40k for them every month. If I were Levi, I would doth protest much, that is if I can talk yet.
IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

lalala wrote: It's ridiculous how little they care, and how messed up their priorities are. Even though I have a different opinion, I can understand them not caring to give Levi a nice room with decorations and such, that's not really necessary and not every parent cares about that. However, I cannot comprehend why they haven't purchased a curtain or extra sheets and mattress protectors?? What the heck? That's a basic need. They are willing to mess up their child's sleep just because? Because why exactly? They are often at target, often shop online. They seriously can't spare 10 bucks for a curtain???? Really? Come on...

They truly just don't care about anyone but themselves and money. I doubt they even care much about each other. It's all ME ME ME ME ME.
See , the sentiment is it would have been okay with no decorations but at least make the room stimulating for Levi. He is not a newborn anymore. It is gonna drive me nuts to be in just that bare space. And I wouldn't have this bigger sentiment If I didn't see Kyra pick some stuff from HomeGood for her studio, while neglecting Levi's room. See, Homegoods has a very good children's section where there are cute stuff that is gender neutral. yet its all about them like you said.

As for Oscar, all he cares really are gadgets. HIs drones, new cameras, (well as for the camera, it is a concern, considering that is needed to make a living). If I were Oscar, I would really be a strong advocate about getting Levi the best stuff more than myself or Kyra.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

They didn't get a 3 bedroom cause they can't afford it I think. Even though they were dead set on their next place having 3 rooms lol

IheartBabies
Amateur
Amateur

Okay, beanboozled, lol, you know she might be greasy, but I gotta give credit where credit is due.

I wanna be like this after I eat (correction- chomp on) dozens of In and out burgers.

Not bad, Kyra!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

IheartBabies wrote:Image

Okay, beanboozled, lol, you know she might be greasy, but I gotta give credit where credit is due.

I wanna be like this after I eat (correction- chomp on) dozens of In and out burgers.

Not bad, Kyra!
Age and genetics, lol. It'll catch up eventually! Look at the pound creep on Missy.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

Not bad, Kyra!
Its still very early, just wait until she is further along...

Plus, what good does it do to look good on the outside if your inside is well...lets just say not good. I wouldn't envy her.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Still bothers me to pieces that they are filming in a public pool. Did they ask the people if they are okay with them being all over the internet!? I highly doubt it.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

The vlog title is Dirty Pregnant Girl. Go figure. Anyway, it's about 5:40 ish, I think.

https://youtu.be/y_Kye2JmDio
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

lalala wrote:

Not bad, Kyra!
Its still very early, just wait until she is further along...

Plus, what good does it do to look good on the outside if your inside is well...lets just say not good. I wouldn't envy her.
I would give her credit if her figure was due to anything besides nature and genes. She appears to consume pure shit most of the time, and sleeps a ton (no workouts) so I can't really give her any credit but she is thin. It would impress me more if she was thin and a good mother, and not lazy, and had better judgement and planning skills. All she's planned so far is that 2nd mistake pregnancy, girl!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 2351ea.jpg[/img]

It's so strange to me how a baby can look EXACTLY like BOTH of his parents.

atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

lonelysoul wrote:The vlog title is Dirty Pregnant Girl. Go figure. Anyway, it's about 5:40 ish, I think.

That's great hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

lonelysoul wrote:The vlog title is Dirty Pregnant Girl. Go figure. Anyway, it's about 5:40 ish, I think.

He's going to be bathed EVERY DAY she says!!! LOL!

For the first month maybe.

And I can't believe she was showering once a week! A WEEK! What the...? And how embarrassing to have your grandparents tell your 18 year old self that you need to shower more often? AND you boyfriend? And she tries to stick up for herself? What? I can only imagine how bad she smelled for them to say anything, because I doubt they were keeping track of how often she showered. So weird and disgusting.

Return to “OKBaby”