DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He doesn't use auto tune? And he has "never shown signs of the music getting to his head"? Wow, these people are gullible.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kittypurry »

spotsanddots wrote:^^ I get the feeling he is either using the extra footage for a music video or exclusive bonus footage to entice people to buy the album.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

That definitely is something he would do. I still think it's just going to be the same behind the scenes stuff we've already seen, the photo shoots, recording sessions, etc. just from different angles and with better production value (though the quality of what Bryan puts on the vlogs is just fine). If they want exclusive footage they could just save some while editing daily vlogs and save the thousands of dollars I'm sure they're paying the videographer, and make a bigger profit. The minions will buy it no matter what if it's "exclusive". But it's not like they're exactly penny-pinchers
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

omg

"you try singing bitch", which can be loosely translated to, "I am 12. get me off the internet"

The comment about him thinking he's Justin Bieber wasn't even malicious and people are freaking out :roll:
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

not the best choice of top to wear...https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ8gXKMDyYz/

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

^^ Well that definitely an inappropriate outfit. She should have worn a bandeau type top underneath her tank top. She definitely should not have worn a lacey bra.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

I personally really enjoy the picture. Missy has great tits. With that said: They look a little blue in this picture.
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

lmmomSD wrote:
lalala wrote:Who are all the fans that give them enough views to buy a mansion if there's barely 50 people watching his "concert"? So strange!!

And while I agree that he is not an amazing singer I do have to admit that a few of his songs are nice. And I kind of think it's nice that Youtube allows someone who has the dream of becoming a singer to actually put their work out there and become somewhat famous. It's pretty amazing if you think about it. Granted, he already had a popular channel when he started with the music thing, but still.

As a person though, he's not very likeable. So I don't know how far he'll get. Plus the fact that his singing is not the best and he seems to have bad stage fright.

And now changing the subject completely, but still on the topic of Bryan and his music...earlier this year I was in a home depot type of store in the Netherlands, and they actually played one of his songs. I was just looking around the store and all of a sudden a new song starts and I'm like, I know this song, this is really familiar...where have I heard this before...and then it hits me that it's his song. I was pretty shocked that it was playing in a store in the Netherlands of all places.
But the difference between say, Tori Kelly and Bryan, is that Tori Kelly is very talented, and people watched her videos _for her music_. Bryan developed a fan base with the vlogs, and his minions buy his auto-tuned crap. It's not like people found him as a musician and were interested in him for that. Without Ollie and Finn, no one would give a rat's ass about his "music". It's tolerable, so their pre-tween fans eat it up. But if he has to compete with actual talented people for customers, not gonna happen. Sony is not going to come begging him to sign a contract.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I don't know who Tori Kelly is, but I agree with you. I did say he already had a fan base before he decided to focus on music so he had that advantage. People don't watch him BEACAUSE of his music, more like in spite of it, if anything. I'm sure the captive audience helped him a lot.

But he did manage to have a relatively successful song (nothing like real famous musicians, obviously). There are also a few famous musicians who also can barely sing and autotune the heck out of every song. That can't even sing live, only playback so I wouldn't say that's a huge deal, maybe his biggest talent is writing and composing (I'm assuming he did all of that for his songs, if not, forget everything I have said or will say about his music). Though he should be trying to improve his singing if he's serious about performing.

Now, I don't think he's extremely talented, but he's not completely talentless either and I do give him props for trying to make his dream come true and putting himself out there knowing that there would be a lot of criticism. I guess it could also be due to the fact that he has a huge ego and is slightly delusional about his fame and his talent and it didn't really require courage.

I don't think he'll ever get a record deal with big name like Sony either...but that's beside the point, because that's not a measure of talent or success. Many extremely talented musicians couldn't get a deal in forever, or ever or got one and ended up going independent eventually. If you really have talent and truly care about your music, going with a big name is usually not good anyway.

Like I said, I agree with you and everyone else that he thinks too much of himself and really is delusional about the extent his skills and how famous he is. And he's definitely not a great singer. But he did write at least a couple of songs that sound good to a lot of people which is kind of a nice accomplishment, not something any person could do. Not nearly as nice of an accomplishment he THINKS it is, but still.
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

Emily48098 wrote:I personally really enjoy the picture. Missy has great tits. With that said: They look a little blue in this picture.
They do look really veiny. I hate pregnancy speculations, but now I'm wondering because that's something that happens during pregnancy for a lot of people. Hm.

As for the shirt, it's not my style and I would never wear that because I don't like to show so much skin. I would feel like everyone was staring at me and they probably would be. But if she feels good in that then good for her I guess??

I just hope she didn't visit the inside of the white house looking like that, because THAT would be a little bit tacky and she would look out of place. I think that would be an occasion that requires you to look a little bit more put together, a bit more covered up perhaps. Kind of like you wouldn't go to the airport wearing a swimsuit even though there's nothing wrong with wearing a swimsuit. Now if she's just walking around the city or going to a concert then it's not that bad.
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

tintin15 wrote:Just watched Bryan's singing vid and DEAR LORD. If this boy is serious about singing, he needs to get some dang lessons. He's not breathing through his diaphragm so he has to stop notes short from lack of breath, his larynx is high af (you can tell by the way words and higher notes sound forced out rather than natural), and his diction is just awful. I can only understand a couple words he's singing.

Also, I've seen people use their jaw to mimic vibrato (ugh) but never have I seen someone move their head for it...vibrato is something that comes naturally from a well supported voice. Which he doesn't have.

I honestly don't think he's the worst singer in the world. He can hold a tune and, while his voice is not my cup of tea, I can understand why people like it because it's a very typical pop voice. But if he wants to pursue this career, he needs a teacher.

But of course, he's obvs amazing already and I'm a hater, so he needs nothing.
YES!!! And he needs lessons in stage presence. You don't just stand there and bend at your knees. That's not at all engaging to your audience. He should check out concert videos of singers with REAL talent and stage presence for some hints. On the other hand I think Jeff? ( I think that's his name) sounds great as his background singer. He sounds much better than Brynapple.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Emily48098 wrote:I personally really enjoy the picture. Missy has great tits. With that said: They look a little blue in this picture.
Nursing boobs. Happens to
All of us. Usually when the milk makers at getting full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Gonna be honest, Missy looks great in that shirt. Yeah, her boobs are veiny, but if she's still breastfeeding Finn then that would be why.

However, totally not something I ever expected her to wear. She's definitely not a prude or overly modest (she wears shorts, tank tops, tight dresses, etc.) but she seemed more conservative than that. Nothing wrong with her bra or cleavage showing at all, I just really didn't expect that to be something she was comfortable with.

I guess their styles change with their personalities? lol
jdb06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdb06 »

Regarding the Instagram pic, that's what mine look like when they're about to burst from not feeding or pumping. So uncomfortable. And it makes every shirt a low cut, revealing shirt. She looks confident rocking them though, which is good, especially given her culty, girls must be modest, background she's alluded to.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I think Missy looks cute! I wear things like that all the time. Just think: I had to pay to get my tits to look like that. Missy just has them. Why not flaunt it? LOL.

xoxo gossip cat
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

Missy looks SO cute in that top I think, definitely flatters her figure and makes her look younger actually!! She's also wearing a bralette underneath so it's a bit more "acceptable" to show and conventional than just a normal bra.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

"Hotel goals" oh my gosh...

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

officialdisneycupcake confirmed on her Instagram that the camera crew at Bryan's show are for a behind the scenes documentary and they've even been interviewing "fans" for it.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

OT but I just watched jeffs vlog....OMG Bryan didn't go to the ER with missy. It was jeffs wife that went with her. It's his son for Gods sake. All he did was go and eat dinner out with another you tube family and his producers. Tal made it sound worse than missy did. That's probably because she was with the poor baby more. Why couldn't Tal (the nanny) have kept him in the hotel room instead of the loud concert? I'm surprised they didn't even have ear covers on him.
Sorry but these two are really bad parents. So self-centered. He was sick before they left so keep him home!
I used to like Jeff and Tal but now that they are up the bumps rear, they're so fake. Wonder if Jeff filming forced Shay to say hi to the bumps ??
Hey Mimi and papa is Ollie potty trained yet?

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

So who else want to see Missy's boobs but are blocked by Bryan
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

That panel was awkward. That sneak peek mini concert thing was awkward. Bryan being referred to BL was awkward. Him also half dancing on stage was awkward.

Awkward

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So Bryan went out to dinner instead of going to urgent care with Missy and Finn? Tell us again what a great father he is, Missy! If my husband told me he was going out to dinner instead of going to urgent care with me for my baby, we'd be in a serious argument.

The performance was awful. I don't think he's the worst singer in the world. He's good enough that if I heard him doing karaoke I would think he was good, but not good enough to be a professional singer. His ego makes his singing much less tolerable. Confidence is good, ego is not.

Return to “Daily Bumps”