DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Just guessing, because I refuse to give them a view, even ad blocked, but the "Harry Potter building" is the Smithsonian Institution building, right? Because anything that has any resemblance to a castle has to be Harry Potter... SO dreading their trip to England. It's going to be utterly cringe-worthy.
Has anyone tweeted about the Martin Luther/MLK idiocy? I know it's against rules to smack them on social media and then announce it here, but I hope someone calls her out on it anyway. She really is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

Acbsktbll wrote:Image
They failed go show in the vlog that "their meet up" was a group one. I guarantee most of those people were there for Shay & his crew. Here's a S'S of the two of them pathetically standing and staring at Shay.
Yep...I LOVE watching Living Rosa and adore that they were there in the video above with Cooper playing with their baby then Shay held her. Bryan was hilarious in the background trying to figure out what they were doing while he and Mithy stood there, she looking bored to tears. I am SOOOOO glad Living Rosa didn't film meeting them so I'm hoping they aren't interested in B&M!!!
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

I always get vibes from them that their marriage is in a place where they don't have sex for fun anymore it's few and far between unless they're trying to make a baby. Missy seems to only ever have an interest in Bryan when he does something nice for her and Bryan only really cares about himself in the end anyway so I don't think it's a far fetched theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... e891a2.jpg[/img]

so this is why the unattractive shot of him in the Buzz Lightyear costume features in the intro.
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

mermaidunicorn wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... e891a2.jpg[/img]

so this is why the unattractive shot of him in the Buzz Lightyear costume features in the intro.
The video has 46M views, but only 7800 comments & less than 100K likes?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

I'd love to know, on average how long someone watches that vlog. I bet watch time is low.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
lalala wrote:
spotsanddots wrote: I posted a screen shot yesterday of Missy standing alone playing with her hair during their meet up. At the moment the bumps have the highest view count out of all the Youtubers at this meet up ... but where are their fans?
That's so weird!!

Where ARE their fans??? I don't doubt that they buy subscribers or views if that's even possible, but then where does their money come from?? It makes no sense. Maybe their fans are too young to go to these events?

As for his shirt being too long, he seems to be very short, and he likely wears plus sizes by now, so a plus size shirt on a short person would look like that because they are usually a big longer. If he wore the right size of shirt for his height it would be extremely tight.
Their fans are 8 and have no income to buy tickets for Playlist.
And are in school

WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
WTFoxtrot wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:Okay, I have to double post because did Missy just call Martin Luther King Jr. "Martin Luther"? LOL Martin Luther was a figure of the Protestant Reformation. Martin Luther KING Jr. is only the most famous figure of the Civil Rights Movement in this country. Good grief.

Listening to these two is a trip. "The Civil War was one of the bloodiest, craziest wars in our history. He was a really, really cool guy."
I haven't watched the vlog... do they really think the Civil War & the Civil Rights Movement were 1 in it of the same??!!

Ha, no, Missy was commenting that "Martin Luther" gave his famous speech at the Lincoln Memorial. The "really, really cool guy" Bryan was referring to was Lincoln. Sorry if that was confusing.
Ah, ok-- I'm actually very relieved to read that! LOL

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

"Finn always wants me to hold him" okay... Keep telling yourself that.
By the way, Bryan tweeted this "heading home" DC is probably like BYEEEEE
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... bf84b9.jpg[/img]

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

WTF is a revisited track? I have never heard that description before. Has anyone else? I think the word you're looking for Bryan is "remixed".

So many similar comments about him losing his ID. Their minions would think airport security will just call up Youtube and ask them to verify someone.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lol, im blocked from Bryans twitter

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Can you imagine if E&J were there with them? Bryan and Missy would have been talking about these cool, important Americans like Martin Luther (lol) while Ellie would say the Vietnam War Memorial is so fun.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Cgl33 wrote:Can you imagine if E&J were there with them? Bryan and Missy would have been talking about these cool, important Americans like Martin Luther (lol) while Ellie would say the Vietnam War Memorial is so fun.
Soooo fun guuyyyyssss.

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by liz749 »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... e891a2.jpg[/img]

The video has 46M views, but only 7800 comments & less than 100K likes?

This video has so many views because there are three year olds watching it on repeat literally hundreds of times. That age group probably doesn't do a whole lot of liking or commenting. I've seen both comments on here and on the video about how people's toddlers are obsessed with it. It's a similar concept to the videos that April and Davey make on their super hero channel. Human versions of kids favorite characters running around "in real life" is apparently a very popular concept for toddlers and little kids. A&Ds superhero videos have millions of views as well but low comments and likes. Honestly I'm surprised the bumps haven't tapped in to that market more because there is a lot of money to be made. Maybe the treasure box they are building isn't just for a toy channel, but for some sort of content like the toy story video/April and Daveys superhero channel. Like more about toys coming to life and running around their property. They did buy Ollie all those costumes. That'd be a better fit for him since it wouldn't require him to talk like in toy review videos.

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

Gah, if only YouTube kids had a feature to block certain videos or channels. My bet is that kids end up finding them on their and click on it when searching for toy story videos. I have a two year old who loves watching YouTube kids and no matter how many times I erase the search history, as soon as she watches a Mickey Mouse video, a ton of Mickey or Disney egg opening videos pop up and then the history is full of kinder surprise videos. I have a feeling it's the same thing.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Terebravisse wrote:

Gah, if only YouTube kids had a feature to block certain videos or channels. My bet is that kids end up finding them on their and click on it when searching for toy story videos. I have a two year old who loves watching YouTube kids and no matter how many times I erase the search history, as soon as she watches a Mickey Mouse video, a ton of Mickey or Disney egg opening videos pop up and then the history is full of kinder surprise videos. I have a feeling it's the same thing.

I think mine found it after making me search for "toy story". Go figure. I hate that video with a passion. She watched it over and over again, then started doing the yodel that missy does as Jessie Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok -- minions who, even after being told otherwise, still believe Bryan and Missy actually stayed at the White House. I weep for the future [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 2fef71.jpg[/img]

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

lmmomSD wrote:Just guessing, because I refuse to give them a view, even ad blocked, but the "Harry Potter building" is the Smithsonian Institution building, right? Because anything that has any resemblance to a castle has to be Harry Potter... SO dreading their trip to England. It's going to be utterly cringe-worthy.
Has anyone tweeted about the Martin Luther/MLK idiocy? I know it's against rules to smack them on social media and then announce it here, but I hope someone calls her out on it anyway. She really is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

No, the Smithsonian Institute Building is more of a "castle" outside of DC. The building Bryan pointed out is actually the Suntrust Bank Clock Tower and 99% sure it's just a Suntrust Bank.

But you're right about their trip to London. Bryan will be the WORST.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Why does Bryan say YouTube hasn't quite caught up? What does that even mean? What did I miss?

spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spartangirl93 »

Luv2WatchYT wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Image
They failed go show in the vlog that "their meet up" was a group one. I guarantee most of those people were there for Shay & his crew. Here's a S'S of the two of them pathetically standing and staring at Shay.
Yep...I LOVE watching Living Rosa and adore that they were there in the video above with Cooper playing with their baby then Shay held her. Bryan was hilarious in the background trying to figure out what they were doing while he and Mithy stood there, she looking bored to tears. I am SOOOOO glad Living Rosa didn't film meeting them so I'm hoping they aren't interested in B&M!!!
I'm a big Living Rosa fan too and I know around the time Finn was born they talked about it in their vlogs (and about watching the birth vlog) but I don't think they've mentioned anything recently about them. I hope they've seen their true colors just like the rest of us.

Return to “Daily Bumps”