The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by Panda714 »

Dude...another state? Ok if she is on Medicaid she does realize it is in fact STATE insurance right? As in its no good in another state. It is only valid in her resident state. I'm kinda hoping she doesn't read here so she's stupid enough to go and then receive the bills but kinda hope she does see it so she won't sell her kid's toys again. Lord knows they barely have jack shit as it is from her hair dye fund
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This frustrates me to NO end. Chucky was definitely not safe around the children yet she kept him around for years. I understand people grow and change and I understand myself all too well being stuck in the cycle of a toxic relationship. But I have my own child now and if for some reason my husband and I broke up I would be EXTREMELY critical about who I would bring around my child. To not confuse them and to also make sure they're a decent person. I understand a molester isn't gonna let their perversion be known but simply allowing someone to come in right away is just ridiculously unsafe.

I just wish those kids would have some stability instead of her obviously being so desperate for a man
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Panda714 wrote:Dude...another state? Ok if she is on Medicaid she does realize it is in fact STATE insurance right? As in its no good in another state. It is only valid in her resident state. I'm kinda hoping she doesn't read here so she's stupid enough to go and then receive the bills but kinda hope she does see it so she won't sell her kid's toys again. Lord knows they barely have jack shit as it is from her hair dye fund
I'm not sure about pregnancy care but she can use medicaid in another state. I know someone who's son went to er in another state and it was covered
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I'm honestly so mad after reading that.

Hey Tayler, my grandma had no reason to worry about her second husband but that didn't stop my mom and aunt from getting molested by him. Do you really think that the reason children get molested is because their parents allow them to be around suspicious men? It can happen to anyone and it's usually the people you least expect. This guy portrayed himself as a saint and it took more than two months to find out that he was actually a monster so no, you don't fucking know Kevin.

"I worked fine with three kids, what's a fourth really going to do" NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T WORK FINE, if you did then you would have got your GED after Alesana was born and got a stable job years ago. Your new motto "family means everything" is a fucking joke, the only person you truly care about is yourself. All you do is put them in potentially dangerous situations and keep them in a life of poverty that you purposely brought them into because you're a selfish piece of shit.
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

I feel like she's exaggerating her symptoms lol. I'm 8 weeks and still not showing and I had no symptoms until I was 7 weeks.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Panda714 wrote:Dude...another state? Ok if she is on Medicaid she does realize it is in fact STATE insurance right? As in its no good in another state. It is only valid in her resident state. I'm kinda hoping she doesn't read here so she's stupid enough to go and then receive the bills but kinda hope she does see it so she won't sell her kid's toys again. Lord knows they barely have jack shit as it is from her hair dye fund
Ohio's Medicaid is technically in other states, but only for emergencies. I was on it when I was receiving infusions for anemia but moved temporarily and it still worked if I needed it for prescriptions or emergencies, but not to get a new doctor.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

karlamendozan20 wrote:I feel like she's exaggerating her symptoms lol. I'm 8 weeks and still not showing and I had no symptoms until I was 7 weeks.
I completely agree

CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

twomommies wrote:
karlamendozan20 wrote:I feel like she's exaggerating her symptoms lol. I'm 8 weeks and still not showing and I had no symptoms until I was 7 weeks.
I completely agree

I think she's tilting her pelvis to look like she's showing more than she is. She's also complained every pregnancy about how sick she is and how rough it is. She just likes attention.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

If she is so called "showing" it's just bloating. The baby is NOT big enough at this stage. Ughh im not gonna lie I hate when people are five minutes pregnant and act like they are showing and further along than they really are. So dramatic.

How many appointments is she trying to have? She's like an ultrasound junkie or something. And how many GED classes does she need? It took me less than a month to study for the GED. Since when does it take years to pass the GED? She's such a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

She's always "about to start GED classes." Tayler is the poster child of why one should stay in school and not keep popping out kids.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I find it strange that she was fine until she didn't get what she wanted at her appointment and then all of a sudden she needs medical attention for self diagnosed low blood pressure. She probably stood up to fast and got dizzy but being the drama queen that she is she declared a medical emergency and rushed to the hospital. She looks like a twat taking pictures of her bloated 5 minute pregnant stomach. She doesn't have a bump, the baby is way too small.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OH MY GOD I JUST FUCKING CAN'T
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Found this in the screenshots thread. Look like someone put Journey in her head back with Jakoby
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Panda714 wrote:OH MY GOD I JUST FUCKING CAN'T
Does she think a child molester is going to walk up and say "Hi, I understand you have small children. Can we go out so I can satisfy my pervy urges with them?" No. He is going to pretend to be wonderful -- the best guy _ever_.

A really good guy, who really cared about the kids, would suggest that they wait to introduce him, and wouldn't encourage them to call him "Daddy". Even Tayler has admitted Chuckie isn't a bad father and loves the kids. So that relationship should be respected

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Panda714 wrote:Found this in the screenshots thread. Look like someone put Journey in her head back with Jakoby
Chaos...

Perfect name...because that's what his little life has been since he was born...
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She really is a lost cause. Even when it's spelled out in front of her she just doesn't get it. I've honestly never encountered someone so clueless and naïve.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

In Tayler world:

1. Tayler knows best
2. Tayler knows best
3. Tayler knows best
4. Tayler knows best.
5. Tayler knows best.

God forbid she ever takes a reasonable advice from anyone. Because she knows best.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Panda714 wrote:This frustrates me to NO end. Chucky was definitely not safe around the children yet she kept him around for years. I understand people grow and change and I understand myself all too well being stuck in the cycle of a toxic relationship. But I have my own child now and if for some reason my husband and I broke up I would be EXTREMELY critical about who I would bring around my child. To not confuse them and to also make sure they're a decent person. I understand a molester isn't gonna let their perversion be known but simply allowing someone to come in right away is just ridiculously unsafe.

I just wish those kids would have some stability instead of her obviously being so desperate for a man
"What's a fourth really going to do?"
One more mouth to feed, one more baby to take care of, one more person that'll end up reaching teen years and make your life a living hell, one more innocent human being that you're bringing into this world because you're selfish as fuck. Don't have kids if you can't take care of them but then again, she doesn't care. She can do it all. Tayler you dumb, dumb bitch.

ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 087044.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... c00224.jpg[/img]

Mommy dearest speaking up for herself. Image

ImageImage
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She doesn't take care of her kids to her best abilities at all. What does she feed them? Junk food, canned food, frozen food, candy and mountain dew. If she really cared, she'd learn to cook with fresh veggies, and healthy ingredients. She has all day every day to learn. In 5 years, she has not learned how to prepare healthy meals for her 3 kids. In 6 years, she has failed to complete a GED. She has failed to hold down a job. Most teens start working at around 15 and keep working part time throughout high school and college. Then they get permanent jobs. She has never held down a job in her life. Where are all the changes?

In 10 years, Alesana might make her a grandmother. Then who will pay for the grandkid's needs? Tayler currently requires support from every family member around her just to barely get by in clothing her kids and buying them necessities like car seats. Who will buy them the computers they need for school? Who will pay for them to do extra curricular activities? Those things are expensive. She'll be raising now 4 kids in poverty. Life will be much harder for them. They will get bullied. She will get more tattoos while her kids go without. They will not escape the cycle of welfare because she hasn't tried hard enough to do that in 6 years herself. Time flies quickly. Men leave. Kids grow up and resent that you didn't do enough. She can praise herself all she wants. Her actions speak much louder than her words.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”