• Advertisement

DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Postby workfromhomemom » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:39 am

I really hope Missy is nicer to his family this time. That was sweet Ollie said he missed his Grandma.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Amelia322 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:42 am

Yeahhhhh so Finn had to go home lmao be honest missy didn't wanna be at the airport to see his mom lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby Amelia322 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:43 am

And that's what happens when you spoil your kids rotten and buy them shit all the time they couldn't care less about seeing his parents but more worried about presents lmao! Brat!!!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:47 am

Surprise, Missy isn't around when the mom and sister fly in. Raise your hand if you're shocked!
Surprise, all Ollie wanted was a "peasant" (present) when Bryan got home. Raise your hand if you're shocked!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby WTFoxtrot » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:09 am

Amelia322 wrote:And that's what happens when you spoil your kids rotten and buy them shit all the time they couldn't care less about seeing his parents but more worried about presents lmao! Brat!!!

OMG, he sounded like a freaking broken record wanting his presents! My dog is more patient about getting his favorite treat or a new toy, & he's pretty high-strung about those things! They need to stop spoiling him so rotten, has he even finished opening that disgusting amount of birthday presents yet?

Anyone else catch Bryan mention Ollie being in underwear at bedtime? Why am I not surprised?! Of course, he'll have 1 accident & they'll have him back in diapers before his bladder is even empty!

Bryan did far too good of an impression of the "girls" wanting their Starbucks-- tho I admit I had a good laugh over that scene.

Nice to see Bev & his Mom, finally, tho disgusted Missy was nowhere to be seen once they were there

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer

Postby 907ninja » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:02 am

3 days of potty training... Day training is way different than night time potty training.
So as someone said above, he will have an accident and thy will start diapering him all day again.

907ninja
Informer

Postby zipadeedodah » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:14 am

I wonder if the idiot was able to get on a flight without his ID in hand. I have no idea how all that works (I don't fly).
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ladyju28 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:11 pm

I never use my ID by the customs. Only my passport.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Informer

Postby spotsanddots » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Let's be real here, I bet Bryan only flew his mum and sister in so he can get them on his "documentary". In saying that, I do find Bryan more likable when he is around his mum and sister. I hope they have a lovely time with Ollie and Finn.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:50 pm

My husband traveled all over the US and the world. He always brought back something that represented the country he visited. They are the things my children have kept. They have not kept Star War toys or Disney toys. Plus my kids never assumed they would get something. They laugh at Ollie now, but an obnoxious toddler grows into an obnoxious kid who grows into an obnoxious teenager and finally ban obnoxious adult. No one likes an obnoxious anything.
Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby mildlycurious » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:55 pm

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Why does Bryan say YouTube hasn't quite caught up? What does that even mean? What did I miss?

It might be like subscriber count - there is the real time number & then there is what YouTube is showing. YouTube refreshes every so often so he might be looking at a real-time view counter rather than what YouTube shows.
mildlycurious
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Lanning logic: No cake till your first birthday finn! But here, have pizza, a corndog, a chicken wing, some bbq ect ect ect....
I'm glad that Bryan's mom and sis are there, I'm glad they are getting to spend time with the boys. Now lets sit back and watch Missy be the supreme bitch queen she really is to them..
"Say thank you Daddy.." "Tank you Daden" The den at he end of everything is getting more and more concerning to me. He needs his hearing checked for real.
So is the trampoline new? DailyPresents
Whoever said he would be potty trained while they were gone to DC nailed it... No diapers the whole vlog. Now lets see how long that lasts.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:35 pm

The mini tramp has been around a long time. It's one thing at least that's not new. The look on Ollie's face when they gave him the Chewbacca toy was priceless. "This is it?" He is so jaded, and he is only three.
God, those people are so stupid. Missy obviously planned what she was saying, and all she could get out was "It's, like so cool!"
And Finn "had to go home"? No, he didn't. He had his parents, food available, and I am sure diapers. That's all a baby his age needs. Missy just didn't want to be stuck at the airport with no one to pawn Finn off on, and then be stuck in the car for a good hour and a half with Bryan's mom and sister.
One last thing. That kitten is obviously terrified of Ollie. Anytime he gets near her, she runs as fast as she can as far as she can.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Acbsktbll » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Amelia322 wrote:Yeahhhhh so Finn had to go home lmao be honest missy didn't wanna be at the airport to see his mom lol

I'm with Missy on this one. A long travel day plus a sick baby I'd leave too!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:51 pm

lmmomSD wrote:The mini tramp has been around a long time. It's one thing at least that's not new. The look on Ollie's face when they gave him the Chewbacca toy was priceless. "This is it?" He is so jaded, and he is only three.
God, those people are so stupid. Missy obviously planned what she was saying, and all she could get out was "It's, like so cool!"
And Finn "had to go home"? No, he didn't. He had his parents, food available, and I am sure diapers. That's all a baby his age needs. Missy just didn't want to be stuck at the airport with no one to pawn Finn off on, and then be stuck in the car for a good hour and a half with Bryan's mom and sister.
One last thing. That kitten is obviously terrified of Ollie. Anytime he gets near her, she runs as fast as she can as far as she can.

I have to confess, when i first skimmed this post my first thought was OHHHHH WHO'S SHE CALLING A TRAMP???!!! :lol: oh its been a long, emotional day.. :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby spotsanddots » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Why is Mossy so against colouring? Bryan suggested they get him a small colouring set, and Missy said no. There great, they come with stickers, colouring pages, and pencils. They only cost $2-3 and are excellent for carrying in your bag and taking with you to reasturants or when traveling etc. Ollie really didn't need another small plastic toy.

spotsanddots
Gossiper

Postby mermaidunicorn » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:09 pm

spotsanddots wrote:Why is Mossy so against colouring? Bryan suggested they get him a small colouring set, and Missy said no. There great, they come with stickers, colouring pages, and pencils. They only cost $2-3 and are excellent for carrying in your bag and taking with you to reasturants or when traveling etc. Ollie really didn't need another small plastic toy.

And it would be a great time to teach Ollie about colours!!!! But of course, nope Missy doesn't want to teach Ollie anything, all he's allowed to do is play.
mermaidunicorn
Talker

Postby ladyju28 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:37 pm

mermaidunicorn wrote:
spotsanddots wrote:Why is Mossy so against colouring? Bryan suggested they get him a small colouring set, and Missy said no. There great, they come with stickers, colouring pages, and pencils. They only cost $2-3 and are excellent for carrying in your bag and taking with you to reasturants or when traveling etc. Ollie really didn't need another small plastic toy.

And it would be a great time to teach Ollie about colours!!!! But of course, nope Missy doesn't want to teach Ollie anything, all he's allowed to do is play.

Lol I think she said it's boring. Like it's not boring watching tv the whole day while your mommy is on her phone

ladyju28
Informer

Postby Lovethesnark » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Did Ollie ever play with the playdoh set he got from Bryan's mom again? Did it even make it home?
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper

Postby MrTWDfan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:03 pm

I know I didn't get it in the screenshot, but did anyone else see Ollie drop Zuri? Poor kitten. She must be terrified.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
MrTWDfan
Amateur

Postby 907ninja » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:21 pm

So I watched Living Rosa bc someone mentioned it earlier.
Bryan is trying hardcore to be seen in the background. He's doing everything he can to try and be in their background.
I really wish they were the people I started watching 3 years ago. Bryan is such a douche._

907ninja
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:57 pm

ladyju28 wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:

Lol I think she said it's boring. Like it's not boring watching tv the whole day while your mommy is on her phone

I was watching Katie writing down Gaines' name, and asking which letter came next. What Missy doesn't get, and I know has been said here before, is that "learning" doesn't have to be sitting at a desk getting talked at. She's so idiotic not to realize that it can be incorporated into play. "What color is your ball?' etc. And it's so fun (to use Ellie's favorite phrase-- but I really mean it!) to watch them learn. To see the connection being made, and the light bulb go on, is such a blast, and to know that you helped, is even better. I almost feel sorry for her, missing out on one of the real joys of being a parent.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby soccergirl12843 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Did they ever say what the treasure box papa was building was for

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk
soccergirl12843
Amateur

Postby zacmum » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:13 pm

To be honest, I wouldn't have purchased that colouring pack for my son either. If he was coming on the plane with us yeah sure so he had something to do.. but if he wasn't I wouldn't. It seems like a waste of $ and I would want to get something from DC for him you couldn't get back home. You can get colouring stuff anywhere!

HOWEVER- The difference though, my son has so many colouring books/pencils etc at home as it is. Ollie has nothing. And to say, it's boring? Missy he's a bloody child. Let him be a kid and colour like kids are meant to!!
zacmum
Talker

Postby workfromhomemom » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:17 pm

soccergirl12843 wrote:Did they ever say what the treasure box papa was building was for

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk

I don't think they have. Jim keeps making things too. He is pretty talented with woodworking.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay