DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

vmtorres04
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by vmtorres04 »

Yea, I think you're right. I went back to look for it and couldn't find it. Oh well...
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

Like someone else said, I don't buy that beauty and the beast is Missy's favorite movie. They have been vlogging for what, 3 years and she just NOW is mentioning it and having an obsession with it and buying toys from the movie? I don't buy it. I mean, to not even mention it when Bryan was going through his Aladdin phase? Seems rather fishy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vmtorres04
Wallflower
Wallflower

liz749 wrote:Missy couldn't be bothered to interact with Bryan's mom and sister for a single second of the vlog today. The only time I saw them together is when they decided to join in on Missy's tea cup craft. They sat across the table and seemed to have no interactions. Most scenes were just Bryan, Bev, and his mom. How freaking rude and selfish of Missy. Of course her cousins had to be there the whole time because God forbid they have some one on one family time with Bryan's family and she actually has to talk to them.

I couldn't agree more! She boiled my blood! I don't understand why she has to be such an ass towards them? I like Bryan's mom and sister, they seem so much down to earth than the Hollister's. I feel for them though I'm sure they have to be so uncomfortable around her. I know Bryan had to be so excited to have his mom and sister fly in and spend time with them since he doesn't see them much. What I don't understand is why the Johnson family and Missy's family had to be around when they are there ALL THE TIME. If Bryan had any balls he would tell them all to get so him and his sons can spend time with his family.

Sorry about adding to your post this way, I'm new here and am still trying to figure out on how to reply to someone's post and comments.

vmtorres04
Wallflower
Wallflower

workfromhomemom wrote:I wonder what has gone on with Missy and Bryan's family. They seem to treat her nicely, but she is awful to them on camera. I wish we could see Bryan's sister or mom tell her off. Wouldn't that be rich?? I really like what I have seen of Bev and Bryan's mom seems to really care for her grandsons. Too bad she has an awful daughter in law!
Seeing Bryan's mom and sister tell pissy Missy off would be AMAZING! I hate that she is so indifferent towards them. Both Bryan and Missy are idiots if they think people don't notice how she's a total bitch to them! He's an even bigger idiot for letting her treat them that way! The Hollister's are at his place 24/7 and up their asses like Missy loves so what's a few days with Bryan's family there. Plus she should be happy that there will be someone else around to take care of her kids!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So today is Gabriel's birthday, since we got the "we don't talk about him Bc we are over it now" speech last year, I'm assuming it won't even be mentioned tomorrow... Breaks my heart. That baby should be remembered. I'd bet money that in 20 years Ollie and Finn won't even know they ever had a brother that passed...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Terebravisse wrote:Like someone else said, I don't buy that beauty and the beast is Missy's favorite movie. They have been vlogging for what, 3 years and she just NOW is mentioning it and having an obsession with it and buying toys from the movie? I don't buy it. I mean, to not even mention it when Bryan was going through his Aladdin phase? Seems rather fishy.

It all started a year ago (about, I think) when someone asked which Disney character they thought they were most like. Bryan said "Aladdin, because I am kind and like to help people" (paraphrasing) and Missy said Belle, because Bryan was a beast and she saved him. And I think because she "loves to read". As far as I know, there wasn't much Beauty and the Beast obsession before that, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know this is really late, but whatever happened to The Bryan Lanning Band? Was it just Bryan's producer and a keyboard performing at Playlist? Too funny!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I looked up the IG that HelloSweetie mentioned (disneylannings) and they posted a few things about Gabriel. It's very sad that minions acknowledge him more than his own parents :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Playsinrain wrote:So today is Gabriel's birthday, since we got the "we don't talk about him Bc we are over it now" speech last year, I'm assuming it won't even be mentioned tomorrow... Breaks my heart. That baby should be remembered. I'd bet money that in 20 years Ollie and Finn won't even know they ever had a brother that passed...
I think they'll mention him. I think one of the new songs will be about him so I thinks Bryan will want the attention.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

If I am getting the date in America and everything right, today is Gabriels' birthday isnt it? All Bryan is tweeting about is how cool all the new apple stuff is, and missing talking about Belle. I get that you move on and heal and everyone is different but its like they literally forgot/dont even care. It actually makes me so mad. And if the only way Bryan mentions it is to plug a new song he is the biggest POS ever
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I could understand Missy treating her MIL and SIL the way she does if they were truly horrible people, but unless Bryan just edits them (in the vlogs) to be good people, her actions aren't justified. Or at least be nice for the sake of the kids. They don't need to get involved in all of that BS.

Personal (and long because you know I can ramble) -
When my step-brother and SIL were still married, my SIL would have my step-brother give excuses for why she couldn't come to whatever family get-together was going on. She had to work, she was sick, etc. My step-mother is a piece of work. She does that thing where she says something nice, but it has that undertone of being incredibly bitchy. She got my dad to stop speaking to me just over 3 years ago because I owe them money and had received a rebate check (in my name/made out to me) for about $45. She wanted me to cash the check and give them the money, but I needed it to pay my car insurance that month. The check had gone to their house because I was using their address and which is how they knew about it (they opened my mail). They wouldn't give me the check, so I had the company reissue me a new one and had it sent to my mom's house (I was living somewhere I didn't trust my mail to not get stolen, so I didn't want to use that address). When they found out I'd done that, my step-mom called and accused me of stealing money from them (how I stole $45 from them when the check was made out to me I'll never know) and was told my dad couldn't speak he was so upset (which is the opposite of him, he's usually the "get red in the face" type when he's upset) and said there would be repercussions. Which ended up being they both stopped speaking to me, my step-monster defriended me on Facebook and I haven't been invited to any family events since. My dad kept me friended for a while, but finally unfriended me and then both him and my step-monster blocked me. I have no idea what they tell people at family events about where I am. I know it's not the truth because it's just so ridiculous and would make them look awful. My step-monster is big on appearances. She became my step-mom when I was 21 and I never lived under her roof, but about 6 years ago (or so) I forgot to get a card for a cousin for their confirmation and was told (by my step-mom) that it made her and my dad look bad. I'm in my 30's. I'm pretty sure me getting a kid a card is not the end of the world. Anyway, I think they thought I'd come crying back to them after a month (or something like that) and it backfired on them because I didn't.

TL;DR - My step-monster is a monster.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:If I am getting the date in America and everything right, today is Gabriels' birthday isnt it? All Bryan is tweeting about is how cool all the new apple stuff is, and missing talking about Belle. I get that you move on and heal and everyone is different but its like they literally forgot/dont even care. It actually makes me so mad. And if the only way Bryan mentions it is to plug a new song he is the biggest POS ever
He said last year they are "over it." They even made Labour Day jokes last year about how Missy should be going into labour which made me think there wasn't even a hint of sadness in the house. They just wanted A baby, and were sad for awhile because they weren't getting what they wanted. They now have Ollie and Finn, so the trauma is now not getting a VBAC or a baby girl.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:If I am getting the date in America and everything right, today is Gabriels' birthday isnt it? All Bryan is tweeting about is how cool all the new apple stuff is, and missing talking about Belle. I get that you move on and heal and everyone is different but its like they literally forgot/dont even care. It actually makes me so mad. And if the only way Bryan mentions it is to plug a new song he is the biggest POS ever

That it is.

Her blog post of the day it happened.

http://www.thebumpsalongtheway.com/2012 ... rints.html

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

907ninja wrote:So I watched Living Rosa bc someone mentioned it earlier.
Bryan is trying hardcore to be seen in the background. He's doing everything he can to try and be in their background.
I really wish they were the people I started watching 3 years ago. Bryan is such a douche._

I'm glad you got to see it also. I like them a LOT! Wait til u see how much the baby looks like grandpa, too - it's crazy!!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If he makes a big deal about it this year to try to sell a song, I will just be beyond disgusted.
"Ollie, did you miss Finn?"
Crickets
Missy had some serious RBF today. When Bryan was passing out the little teacup treats, she looked like he was trying to poison them. Why couldn't they stop for a second and wipe Finn's nose? And if Finn only wants Missy, why was he walking to Natalia and not her?
Peyton is perfect as the daughter for Missy. Already potty trained, cute, loves dressing up as a princess, and she didn't have to have sex with Bryan!
"Ollie could only watch Beauty and the Beast for so long" How much do you want to bet he wanted to watch what HE wanted to watch and had a major melt down and the only way to get him to calm down was to go out on the 4 wheeler? Although it was fun to see Bev and Nancy get to ride around and have some fun with Ollie.
I don't know what the history is with Missy and her in-laws. There's been all kinds of speculation on these forums. But for her dislike to be SO apparent, is just rude. They are guests in her home, and her husband's family. Suck it up, buttercup.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
He said last year they are "over it." They even made Labour Day jokes last year about how Missy should be going into labour which made me think there wasn't even a hint of sadness in the house. They just wanted A baby, and were sad for awhile because they weren't getting what they wanted. They now have Ollie and Finn, so the trauma is now not getting a VBAC or a baby girl.
I wonder whether or not they will talk about it on their vlog tomorrow; most probably not because it's a sensitive topic and Youtube began demonetizing those types of videos. Gotta make those big bucks ya know.
Another idea: maybe they'll do a sponsored video tomorrow so they can still talk about Gabriel and get paid.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:Does anyone ever think and doubt the whole thing about Missy and her lost children? Like some of the stories don't add up and maybe they put in more of the story as to what actually happened?? I'm just wondering if theirs anyone with the same mindframe as me.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
what doesn't add up?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

So Missy got pregnant with Ollie just about one month after they lost Baby Boy? I'm not accusing them of anything, that just seems like not a lot of time for her body to heal.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I remembered the we are over it speech they gave about Gabriel. It made me so sad. What a thing to hear from parents who lost a baby. :( It truly changed the way I looked at them. People grieve differently, but I don't know how anyone could ever be "over" losing a baby.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Yep. And she wasn't even that close to her due date, right? I couldn't believe when they said they were over it. I get needing to move on from grief, but you are "over it"? Of course they are more than willing to bring up their loss when talking about how they inspire others.

Return to “Daily Bumps”