BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by blackroses »

Maybe by natural she means cannobis or cannobis oil. It seems a lot of people are using that now for pain
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

blackroses wrote:Maybe by natural she means cannobis or cannobis oil. It seems a lot of people are using that now for pain
Maybe she does , it's not something I find that crazy. If she wasn't pregnant I would suggest b tried some for her stress levels
PissedOutDQ wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Ok so I am a new viewer, so totally out of the loop. I saw someone mention that there is something wrong with Nolan? and that Ean has a mistress? I am so confused haha. Would someone mind filling me in really quick?
lmao the 'mistress' was a troll trying to start drama. It's from the end of thread 16 I think.
lalala wrote:
gypsophila wrote:You may be discounting how much she actually makes a month. I'm thinking 5-6K at least. If they can afford rent, they can afford a mortgage. I think she's spending much, much more than $500 a month on non-essentials. Minimum of $1000, sometimes much more. I think they have spent around $10k just furnishing and decorating the house. Including taxes. I doubt Ean cares what she does with "her" money. Supposedly they can live solely on "his" income, so she's said. This is all speculation. Maybe she makes more and spends more, or makes less and spends less than my guesses. Still, they never mention saving money at all. I find that curious. ;)
Yeah, I estimated low because I didn't want to risk exaggerating how much she makes. If she makes 5-6k a month, then I see even less of a problem that she spends so much. Even if it's 1k a month.

I also think it's strange that they don't mention savings, but I don't think she is smart enough to handle money and budgeting or even understand it, which may the reason she doesn't mention. Ean probably does that. Plus, I can see her refusing to talk about it just because people are curious. She does that all the time. I would guess that if she makes 5-6k she would be contributing at least 2k to the family income, as in, putting that in Ean's account or a joint account. That's a LOT of money. Even if she only makes 2k, it's a huge amount of money for such little effort, so I can see why she would spend it without a second thought. Easy come, easy go.

They did buy a lot of stuff for the new place, but I don't know if it would add up to 10k...unless that couch is really expensive. They kept their bedroom furniture, dining room table, Aria's bedroom for the most part, just added a cheap IKEA bed, I think.

The only big things I can remember that she bought is the couch, a couple of armchairs, maybe the furniture for the TV and the desks for the "office"? Unless she bought all high end stuff, which is usually not what she does, I don't think it would add up to 10k. But like you said, it's all speculation! If she bought all high end stuff I'm sure she spent 10k or even more. Who knows what is really going on.

I really don't agree with her choices regarding money, or hardly any choice she has made lately. To the point I unsubscribed and hardly ever watch a video anymore. I just don't understand why people get so upset with her spending if it is assumed she makes a lot of money. I could understand the concern if she had massive amounts of debt, or was neglecting to provide for her kids, but she doesn't seem to be struggling financially or neglecting the kids.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

user123_ wrote:Also has anyone noticed she hasn't done a sponcored video in for ever?
Its been nice watching her channel without every second video being an ad.
Yes but instead now we have to watch her god awful commercial before almost every video. It makes me cringe. She isn't selling the product at all with that monotone voice! Also I've never seen her kids eating those cookies before??
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 6a314c.jpg[/img]

She talks in the video about how helpful parentprojectmd has been but only started following them 5 hours ago? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I felt like that video wasn't about her thoughts at all or really about Nolan. It was just a pile of random she put together in a video. She seems very uninformed and the homeopathic treatment for Nolan? Britney, don't be an idiot.

Her "crunchy act" is getting on my nerves. I don't think Britney is really crunchy at all. Especially with making Nolan CIO while she sat on her ass downstairs and ate cheesecake. Just because you use honest company and coconut oil does not make you crunchy B lol. I could not roll my eyes more.

And don't get me wrong, that's not judgmental as if I'm crunchy and she's not. I don't even consider myself "crunchy". I just hate parents that do parenting trends all the time and feel the need to label themselves. Just do you boo.

But seriously B. You're not a doctor. Google is not better than a medical degree. Dont be stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ggg_333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ggg_333 »

Unfortunately I feel like denial/ignoring Nolan's disorder will be how Britney deals with this until Nolan actually shows symptoms. Everyone has a way of dealing with big life changes, but I feel she may lose it once things start happening. I feel bad for her. But I don't understand why she puts a front on for her "viewers". I wish she'd tell us her real fears about all this... But then again maybe she hasn't even given herself a chance to feel them yet.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I think what she was saying is that she will use any type of modern medicines that will help (steroids/experimental drugs), but she also believes that natural therapies can help. She isnt going to use holy water to cure him, but keeping him as healthy as possible with natural remedies along side modern medicine wont hurt.

Along with the house thing, we dont know everyones situations, and we dont know Britney and Eans situation. Im in NSW Australia and cannot afford a house under any circumstances. You need 10% deposit (or 20% if you dont want to pay more insurance on your mortgage), stamp duty is expensive, there arnt any wide spread initiatives to help new home buyers and the lowest house on the market where I live is $400,000.00 and doesnt have a working kitchen. Its great that you and your kids could afford houses early, but dont pretend like it is a possibility for everyone.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I really think she needs to see a therapist of some sort. Yes, she created this life for herself but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve help because I can sense her cracking and it's only going to get worse.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

Majority of these ppl on Youtube (including Britney of course) have no idea what actually "researching" is / means and it is pathetic that they act like they have done a great research and are perfectly capable of informing ppl on their channels based on what they find on their simple "google research". Googling the key words of your topic and reading the random pages that come across is not a reliable way of researching and the results of it does not provide any reliable information. Doing research on the internet is of course possible as there are many academic articles and researches etc available there, but honestly I don't think any of these ppl go to such resources for their "research".
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

She is SOOOOOO ignorant!!!!! OMG, this latest video. And it's not because I disagree with natural or alternative medicine.

She also sounds extremely insecure, like she can't even explain what she thinks without being all "like, well, I don't want this to come out wrong, like, I don't want to offend anyone, LIKE LIKE, I don't know, what do I say" :roll:

Yes, there's a lot in modern medicine that is not meant to cure. It's not meant to "mask" symptoms either. It's meant to make you FEEL better. Like pain medication that I'm sure he has taken and given to her children many times. Like her epidurals. It does NOTHING to remedy whatever illness you have, it just makes you more comfortable. Not everything can be cured. But it doesn't mean you have to suffer through whatever illness you have.

Sometimes medication doesn't cure you, but it slows the progress of your condition. Sometimes medication has so many side effects and so little benefit, that you are better off not taking it. But she just seems ignorant and confused about the whole thing. She should not share her opinion in a video if she can't even form a coherent sentence about how she feels or what she thinks.

Now, I'm also not a fan of medication. I rarely take it. But it's only when you truly need the medication that you really appreciate that it exists and you throw all fears and convictions out of the window and just take the damn thing regardless of your beliefs.

***Now, this will be personal, so if you don't like reading personal stuff, I would stop reading now....***

I have tried many alternative treatments before, even though, honestly, I don't really believe they work...I don't see how they could. I have tried homeopathy, bach flower remedies and acupuncture. The only one that worked for me was acupuncture, and it didn't work for every complaint I used it for and didn't work on its own either, it work in conjunction with medication. But the results were shocking. I was having extreme morning sickeness 24/7. Could not eat or drink anything without feeling worse. The nausea was severe, unlike anything I had ever experienced. Medication only worked for a few days and then started losing effectiveness. 3 acupuncture sessions later, it's completely gone as long as I take the medication. Was it a coincidence? Does it really work? I have no idea. All I know is that I couldn't function before, even medicated. And now I can. And even if I don't take medication now, the nausea is much more bearable.

And there's this one thing that happened to my mother, that I can't really explain either. She was diagnosed with MS many years ago and doctors recommended a very aggressive treatment that has a low success rate, is not a cure, only slows progression and has very bad side effects. She tried it and felt sicker than she was. She felt sick all of the time, she has zero quality of life. So she stopped the treatment and tried homeopathy. She also improved her diet very slightly, mostly adding more veggies, less fried foods but she still ate sweets daily. Just a smaller amount. She also started taking more vitamin D at some point. She did it for many years, still does it, but when she had a bad flare up, she did go to the hospital and took the steroids or whatever it was that they give you to try to halt the attack (it doesn't cure anything, though, it's just to try to prevent irreversible damage). She did frequent tests to see how the disease was progressing and how many lesions she had. For whatever reason, she kept getting better, to the point that a few years ago when she had one of her yearly MRI/pet scans whatever it's called, they couldn't see any lesions at all, they said it looked like she never had the disease at all. But she did and maybe still does. They have all the previous results and it was clear she had MS.

I still don't think homeopathy should work. Scientifically there's no reason it should. I don't really believe in it but I would still try it if I was desperate and nothing else worked. But what to think about my mother's apparent recovery? Was it chance? Did her body heal itself somehow? How do you explain it? Even her homeopathic doctor was shocked.

Anyway, all that to say that as long as you aren't being neglectful and are making a truly informed decision and your natural treatments can't harm you. And you can afford it. Why the heck not try it? I wouldn't simply quit medication that has a proven effect unless the side effects were worse than the disease. But I wouldn't be against alternative medicine either. At the same time, I would not blindly trust alternative medicine either. You have to have common sense and analyze your situation. Is Britney capable of doing that? I hope so...I don't think she will ignore doctor's orders unless they have cause really bad side effects on Nolan, in which case I think she should reconsider and get a second opinion, or a third, or a fourth...
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

user123_ wrote:The thing that turns me off buying is property tax. I can rent a nice apartment in Chicago for 800 a month and my parents have no mortgage but are paying 600 a month just to cover the property tax in the suburbs.

I don't know what the property tax situation is in NC but I'd much rather pay rent in a metropolitan area where I could never afford real estate than pay slightly less to live in the burbs.
600 a month. Wow! That's insane. Here I pay 1500 once a year!

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think of it like a virus. You cannot cure a virus you have to get over it. If I have a really bad flu I am going to take some Nyquil to help me sleep. It won't cure my symptoms but alleviate them so I can rest. There is no reason not to at least be comfortable.

I think Brit is really hoping for a cure for MD. I hope she is not placing all her eggs in that basket. I really hope a cure is found as well but she needs to start making plans. I agree with PP that she is going to try to deny or ignore his illness until she can't anymore. In a way I understand this. Treat him as much like a normal child as you can, but she also has to realize at one point or another that isn't going to work anymore. Using medicine to help him feel better even if it doesn't do anything but alleviate pain should be an absolute no brainer.

As a parent myself I would do whatever I could to stop my child from feeling sick or in pain. That apparently has not occurred to her.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Does anyone know what she was referring to with the medication he can't take until he's older? How old does he have to be and what does the medication do? I wish she would have explained that kind of stuff instead of that Twitter account or whatever she was talking about

And this might be an ignorant question but I don't know anything about MD, when the muscles start atrophying, does it cause the person pain? like eventually if you try to walk does it hurt too bad? Or you just physically cannot get up and do it?

Regarding the homeopathic route- i don't think it would be the route to go with MD..My gpa passed from cancer and I watched him go through modern medicine with chemo & radiation and honestly I think all of the aggressive treatment made it so much worse. But who knows.
But MD is very different and I don't think it's wise to be considering alkaline water over medicine or whatever the hell she said lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Does anyone know what she was referring to with the medication he can't take until he's older? How old does he have to be and what does the medication do? I wish she would have explained that kind of stuff instead of that Twitter account or whatever she was talking about

And this might be an ignorant question but I don't know anything about MD, when the muscles start atrophying, does it cause the person pain? like eventually if you try to walk does it hurt too bad? Or you just physically cannot get up and do it?
Not sure about the medication but for pain it can be painful for some and for some it isn't. People report more weakness rather than pain. Like are just too weak to walk not that it hurts too much. Pain can be secondary to the weakness. Like you are too weak to stand so now your joints hurt because you are not moving enough
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Does anyone know what she was referring to with the medication he can't take until he's older? How old does he have to be and what does the medication do? I wish she would have explained that kind of stuff instead of that Twitter account or whatever she was talking about

Not sure about the medication but for pain it can be painful for some and for some it isn't. People report more weakness rather than pain. Like are just too weak to walk not that it hurts too much. Pain can be secondary to the weakness. Like you are too weak to stand so now your joints hurt because you are not moving enough
That's good at least that it shouldn't be really painful for nolan. I remembered seeing the muscles become inflamed or something so it made me curious. So sad :(

Someone else mentioned it seems like Britney thinks they will find a cure in our lifetime and she's banking on that. Makes me sad for her too since unfortunately I really really don't think it will happen :/ hopefully she comes to terms with his prognosis soon
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

That's good at least that it shouldn't be really painful for nolan. I remembered seeing the muscles become inflamed or something so it made me curious. So sad :(

Someone else mentioned it seems like Britney thinks they will find a cure in our lifetime and she's banking on that. Makes me sad for her too since unfortunately I really really don't think it will happen :/ hopefully she comes to terms with his prognosis soon
Yea I posted on that. I think she is def hoping for a cure. I don't think it will happen in his lifetime. You never know but you cannot be on something like that.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She really does need someone to talk to. I get the feeling Ean isn't the type of guy to share his feelings so she really can't talk to him. She is sticking her head in the sand and it is going to be so bad when she lifts her head and reality hits her.

Maybe there is a support group she can go to? I know hospitals have tons of them for all kinds of problems. I really hope she isn't in denial for too much longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I for one hope she's really done having kids. She's all la-di-da-de about MD and saying they didn't do genetic testing because it didn't matter to them. Nolan isn't even showing symptoms yet, so of course right now it doesn't seem like it matters.

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Has she gotta another ultrasound to make sure baby is 100% girl? I can't believe they are/were so confident in that early gender ultrasound.

Ultrasounds are never 100 percent reliable when it comes to gender prediction. With girls especially. My midwife told me one of her clients was expecting a baby girl and when she gave birth she was shocked to find out that her baby girl really was a baby boy. I've heard of other people that had the same thing happen before
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
user123_ wrote:The thing that turns me off buying is property tax. I can rent a nice apartment in Chicago for 800 a month and my parents have no mortgage but are paying 600 a month just to cover the property tax in the suburbs.

I don't know what the property tax situation is in NC but I'd much rather pay rent in a metropolitan area where I could never afford real estate than pay slightly less to live in the burbs.
600 a month. Wow! That's insane. Here I pay 1500 once a year!

It's the same where I am in Ontario. 1500 ish once a year although it can be broken to monthly payments

Return to “Britneyandbaby”