BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I for one hope she's really done having kids. She's all la-di-da-de about MD and saying they didn't do genetic testing because it didn't matter to them. Nolan isn't even showing symptoms yet, so of course right now it doesn't seem like it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! On one of the recent videos she even said "if I talk about his diagnosis it makes it feel real", which to me shows getting pregnant RIGHT after finding out was a knee jerk reaction to his diagnosis and trying to avoid real life
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

I am glad she made this latest video, and I appreciated her honesty and sincerity. I don't agree with homeopathic remedies, but as long as it's not conflicting with the doctor's plans, I can absolutely understand why she'd want to try things. It's a sad situation. When you know a disease is terminal, you are willing to try anything. It's just what everyone does. Maybe there will also be a physical therapy that helps alleviate some symptoms. I don't blame her for wanting to try different things.

There is something I've been noticing about Nolan in videos. He often uses the "W" sitting thing. I'm curious why they don't try to correct that. It can cause hip problems, right? I hope she will notice and look into that.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I for one hope she's really done having kids. She's all la-di-da-de about MD and saying they didn't do genetic testing because it didn't matter to them. Nolan isn't even showing symptoms yet, so of course right now it doesn't seem like it matters.

Agreed! On one of the recent videos she even said "if I talk about his diagnosis it makes it feel real", which to me shows getting pregnant RIGHT after finding out was a knee jerk reaction to his diagnosis and trying to avoid real life
Yeah, I really hope she didn't get pregnant so soon to have a baby to * keep her mind busy or distracted* from this, but I have a gut feeling that it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
user123_ wrote:The thing that turns me off buying is property tax. I can rent a nice apartment in Chicago for 800 a month and my parents have no mortgage but are paying 600 a month just to cover the property tax in the suburbs.

I don't know what the property tax situation is in NC but I'd much rather pay rent in a metropolitan area where I could never afford real estate than pay slightly less to live in the burbs.
600 a month. Wow! That's insane. Here I pay 1500 once a year!

It's the same where I am in Ontario. 1500 ish once a year although it can be broken to monthly payments

Thats what we do with ours (also Ontario) we just roll it into our mortgage so we dont even notice it.

lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

smom12 wrote: Yeah, I really hope she didn't get pregnant so soon to have a baby to * keep her mind busy or distracted* from this, but I have a gut feeling that it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I feel anxious just thinking about her having to go to appointments heavily pregnant and then having to take the new baby to every single appointment. That she will soon realize the reality of her situation but will never really be able to get a break or truly focus on Nolan because she has a baby to take care of. It seems like it will be very stressful. Maybe she is stronger than me and can handle it better than I think I would, thought judging by comments about being stressed by only two kids, who are very well behaved and one of them very independent...I just don't know. I also hope she talks to someone. Therapy would be great for her.

If you have a good therapist, it's really nice. I loved going to therapy. It would help her to learn to organize her thoughts better too so she doesn't sound so confused all the time.

I really feel bad for her and what she has to go through. And that she didn't take the time to really think things through before adding even more extra work and possibly stress to her life since you never know what kind of baby you will get.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

They live in SC, homes are not expensive by any means compared to other parts of the US. They aren't buying because they don't want that commitment. In order to buy, you have to show steady income at a stable job that you've held for awhile. You have to have money for a down payment. You have to cover closing costs if the sellers won't cover. There's a lot they aren't ready for.

She knows she has it made by renting from his uncle. I'm sure their rent is cheap considering the cost of the home. They know it's family, so if they did something, it wouldn't be as big of a deal as having a landlord they didn't know.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Has she mentioned any guilt she's having from getting pregnant again? I don't see how it seemed like a perfect idea in her head.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Ambrosia wrote:Has she mentioned any guilt she's having from getting pregnant again? I don't see how it seemed like a perfect idea in her head.
Far as I know no she has not. Everything is peaches and cream. Besides her being sick of course.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

After watching the update video I am 100% positive that a hasn't emotionally dealt with Nolans diagnosis at all. JMO, she is going to break.
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

I really do feel for Britney started with just tests and more test then to be told your son has muscular dystrophy and she was a carrier. To tell someone that news and the out come is so heartbreaking . I never knew much about it has heard the word muscular dystrophy but never searched it until Britney's video. And never knew anyone that had it. Think it would be great for her to speak to someone thats going from the same illness. Think as its still early days at the moment she's trying to give Nolan a Normal life While he can enjoy it. Its not even been a year since he was given the diagnosis. So she's still learning about muscular dystrophy. After looking on the site it says "
To date, there is no known treatment, medicine, or surgery that will cure muscular dystrophy, or stop the muscles from weakening. The goal of treatment is to prevent deformity and allow the child to function as independently as possible." But it says swimming helps with children as it helps relax's there Muscles.
At least she done a video Trying to Explain and her Thought's and feelings.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I watched 4 mins of the video and then exited out. She just rambles so much and her eyelashes are so distracting! Idk. It might just be me
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Finally got around to watching her 10 baby names video and I can't believe how much her looks have changed in the flashbacks she did.
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

I just thought this was kinda funny.. anything to get that money haha[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... c5639e.jpg[/img]

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I thought she was going to upload every MWF? This was her first week of having a schedule. Geez girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lollll at her thinly veiled shoutout to ytmd.

She called Nolan's MD a disability. No. It's much worse than that unfortunately. That is why people are calling you ignorant for jumping into another pregnancy.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lollll at her thinly veiled shoutout to ytmd.

She called Nolan's MD a disability. No. It's much worse than that unfortunately. That is why people are calling you ignorant for jumping into another pregnancy.
It's not qualified as a disability?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lollll at her thinly veiled shoutout to ytmd.

It's not qualified as a disability?

I'm saying it's not just a disability. It's sadly not something he can still have a great quality of life with for a long time.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

"Research" = googled and read the first three hits on page 1.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Would anyone be able to give me a brief description of the Q&A I don't feel like watching
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Britney admitted she re homed the sugar gliders , Said she perhaps should have listened to people and does not recommend them as pets.
They went over the fact that baby will cosleep so won't be in her own room for a while and they do not know where she will sleep when she is ready for her own room.
They will move at some stage and do plan to buy a home but have to consider where they would like to settle down.
They are getting married and it will be a court house wedding before baby born.
Babies name will not begin with Scott in fact it will change the whole beans Idea?
Britney was very relieved to find out they were having a girl and is not concerned about illness now and says she was called a lot of names for getting pregnant so soon but it's her life and they really wouldn't have had an issue with another md affected child it " makes your family more special"
Her favorite food this pregnancy is buffalo Sauce?
And she rarely goes to target anymore she now on lyrics purchases needs instead of wants and it saves you money.
That's all I remember

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”