DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Ok, it was bugging me so I rewatched it and he said they were at peace with it. It never goes away, but it gets better. So, I was wrong. I guess that they were over it was my take and others on here too.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She says it hurts to talk about it but they are healed? And don't know how to deal with it? I really don't think she knows how to deal with it, she got pregnant right away and her focus was shifted. I wish I knew what helped her grieve..I mean Bryan did kind of say it's Better that they didn't talk about it because it hurt when they did so idk what they did in terms of grieving. In older videos I know it was mentioned before. I think it could possibly help a lot of viewers understand her more but she doesn't want that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Can you believe they actually did a montage of Missy NAPPING?
And no, pushing Missy in the pool wasn't a set up at all. Riiiight. Of course, now that they filmed it and laughed at it, every time she is sitting near the pool, she is going to get pushed in. And then wonder why he does it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That fake nap crap was so lame.. omg
I totally think that the pool thing was set up, but i don't think they actually think that the viewers think it wasn't set up (im probably giving all those minions too much credit). I think they did it to make Ollie think he was pushing her in bc he thought it was funny, the thing is that they didn't think this through and now he will want to push people in all the time. Hope to god it isn't Finn or one of the girls. If he trys to push an adult in its more than likely not gonna work, but one of the girls or his brother? That could end badly.

Pretending to throw Finn in wasn't the best example either. I hope they don't regret this performance in the future.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.
Agreed. Not everyone is the same. They never said they were over it, did they? Bryan said healed. Which is healthy. You can't stew on something forever. You don't forget, you don't stay angry - you heal.

xoxo gossip cat
My issue is that they conflict each other. Bryan says they have healed (or are over it, idk what he actually said and i dont want to go back and rewatch it) but then Missy comes back this year and says that she hasn't healed and is still really upset about it. Everyone morns their own way, and i don't want to cast judgement on her not being healed or him being healed. Its just that Bryan shouldnt speak for Missy if hes not going to actually think about or ask her about her feelings. They should have sat down and talked about it together BOTH times so that its consistent. Either you have healed or you haven't, there isn't really much wiggle room there. It just makes them look even LESS trustworthy than they already do. And maybe one of them is deeper into that healing process than the other, and thats ok as well, but explain that if you are going to talk about it.... It just doesn't make sense, her saying one thing and him saying another.
Exactly. I would never day they shouldn't still be mourning, or that they should. I used to be one of the sticklers over whether it was actually a stillbirth or a miscarriage, but even that doesn't get my back up anymore, because she labored and gave birth to a dead baby, which is just awful no matter what you call it. But the inconsistency is weird. And the way they trot the story out for sympathy when they want to, and try to classify themselves as infertile to try and get more views and a bigger audience, when she is so obviously not infertile.
If you want to give a voice to loss and be an "inspiration", great. If you don't, and want to just live your happy life with your sons, that's ok too. But get together and decide if you're at peace or if it hurts too much to talk about. This back and forth every year just seems disingenuous.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... e56b16.jpg[/img]

Those are some pretty deep lyrics there Bryan.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Do any of you read the tags under Missy's pictures on Instagram? "We in Washington" "We Home" "They so cute".....that does not sound like MIssy at all...that has Bryan's cookie crumbs all over it!! Is she really that lazy that she can't run her own IG account?? I don't understand....does it get in the way of her napping time (which in today's vlog clearly shows she is a real lazy ass)

Of course Bryan had his family with him all day today and Missy was with her family....wouldn't she want to take Bryan's mom and sis to see Ollie swim for once? Mimi and Papa probably have a reserved parking spot over there....it would have been a nice experience for them as well...I hope they extend their visit and stay for a couple of weeks :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Last year they made it clear they didn't want to talk about Gabriel. I went back and checked the old thread to see what was discussed, and we were pretty sure at the time that the speech Bry gave about Gabriel was filmed the next morning.

IMO, if they are grieving in quiet, it's so quiet that they always have company that day. Could be that it's a day for friends and family, but wouldn't it be weird for those friends to the make a joke like this?

When Missy did labor. Three years ago. On THAT day. Weird joke for Jared to make of he's staying with B&M and feeling the sadness of that day. Like Jared or hate him, he's usually very sensitive.

Plus Missy retweeted it, so she must have thought it was funny.

I'm not one to tell someone how to grieve, but I do believe Missy has detached herself from it and only wants to discuss the stillbirth when is convenient. Let's not forget it was this time last year that she started calling it a miscarriage on reference to not wanting to talk about it anymore and to focus on Ollie and Finn. All of a sudden it's a stillbirth again when People wants an interview?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 4631f5.jpg[/img]
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I agree that they only talk about it when it's convenient for them - and that's disgusting.
The only thing I didn't like was people basically telling them how to "be" about it all. I'm really sorry if you've lost babies, but the way YOU feel about it may not be how Missy feels about it, you know? Not trying to be rude, just saying everyone is difference and blah blah.
Yeah, the fact that last year they were at peace and this year Missy can't even talk about it is sketchy and weird and totally fucked up.

xoxo gossip cat
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, does he really believe it's important that he's pre-ordering the iPhone 7? Nobody gives a sh*t what kind of phone you have, Bryan. And if they do, they are shallow and stupid.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 23468c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 8cc8d4.jpg[/img]

Omg Bryan's throwback Thursday pics areTwitter are hilarious. Cassie was a very unfortunate looking child. :(

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 23468c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 8cc8d4.jpg[/img]

Omg Bryan's throwback Thursday pics areTwitter are hilarious. Cassie was a very unfortunate looking child. :(

She literally looks like Ollie with a wig hahaha

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Missy looks like Emily Gilmore in that photo.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Missy looks the same lmao

jls07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jls07 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 23468c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 8cc8d4.jpg[/img]

Cassie was an unfortunate looking child?! Hahaha ALL THREE OF THEM ARE NIGHTMARE MATERIAL ImageImageImage Missy's bangs though ImageImageImageImage

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Oh good god!!!! The picture of missy looks so old I first assumed that must be Mimi and missy as a little girl. I know they were part of some fundie cult type life but wow she does not look dressed for this century. ImageImage and she looks awfully miserable. Cassie was an unfortunate looking child and unfortunately didn't outgrow those unfortunate characteristics. And sorry Bryan, I know bullying is wrong but I can see why you were picked on. I wonder what their high school friends think of them now. B&M are probably thinking they got the last laugh on the bullies because they are halfway decent looking now and rich. I bet the kids from their high school could never have predicted this. I'd love if someone from their past made it to ytmd and could give us a good scoop on the old B&M.

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

aral12 wrote:

She literally looks like Ollie with a wig hahaha

I am DYING hahahaha!Image

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ferriswheel wrote:Missy looks like Emily Gilmore in that photo.

Gasp!

How dare you!
jdb06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdb06 »

Every time I see an old emo pic of Brian, I can't help thinking of my high school experience and all of the boys who were tripping over theirselves trying to get their size equivalent of skinny Mudd jeans from the junior girl's section of Kohl's. Literally all I saw them doing was taking pictures of themselves on their digital cameras. Looking back, they seemed like the ones who cared the most what other people thought of them.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I kind of wish he still had that hairstyle. At least it covered most of his face....

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Kryptonite wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:Missy looks like Emily Gilmore in that photo.

How DARE you compare Emily to Missy? That's an insult to Emily. I'll ban you right here, Ferris! ;)

Yeah, the two couldn't be more different.

For example, Emily has a daughter.

(

Return to “Daily Bumps”