DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by sammibro »

Wow. Bryan captioned this picture, "Missy looks 40 years old and Cassie looks like a pilgrim! SO CUTE!" Missy cannot be happy with that. If my husband said something like that about one of my embarrassing TBTs, I'd feel upset and disrespected. That caption doesn't seem like playful teasing. It seems just plain mean. Especially knowing that they both read here and we comment that Missy looks to be in her 40s now. Very passive aggressive of him. Especially since he told the bold faced lie that Cassie looked cute!

Meanwhile, he captioned his, "No this isn't one of those photos where people photoshop you to look punk... this was me." The difference in those captions are night and day! He didn't insult himself in that pic like he insulted his wife! #relationshipgoals!!!!1! Also, Bryan, you don't look punk. You look like a loser trying SO HARD to be a scene kid.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:Missy looks like Emily Gilmore in that photo.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
How DARE you compare Emily to Missy? That's an insult to Emily. I'll ban you right here, Ferris! ;)

Yeah, the two couldn't be more different.

For example, Emily has a daughter.

(
Emily also loves her husband and has friends that aren't family.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Missy had a new maid every week.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dsankey4 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... 1f0842.jpg[/img]

Here's another scare....you know that they thought they were the epitome of #relationshipgoals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

dsankey4 wrote:Image
OMG OF COURSE MISSY HAD RACCOON STRIPES. OF COURSE.

And my God, I hate how Bryan looks like a Wal-Mart version of Alex Evans circa 2008.

caitlinbradand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caitlinbradand »

that's all I can say.

GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

But the caption from Bryan makes me so happy. So hilarious ImageImageImage
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... affad3.jpg[/img]

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

GossipKween92 wrote:But the caption from Bryan makes me so happy. So hilarious ImageImageImage
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016090 ... affad3.jpg[/img]

OMG Bryan Image Image if he thinks Missy looked 40 then, how much does he thinks (deep inside) how much she looks now? Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ladykat1313
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladykat1313 »

ferriswheel wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
How DARE you compare Emily to Missy? That's an insult to Emily. I'll ban you right here, Ferris! ;)

Yeah, the two couldn't be more different.

For example, Emily has a daughter.

(
Emily also loves her husband and has friends that aren't family.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Missy had a new maid every week.

Emily is well educated, she is a person of taste
Missy is...tacky to say the least.

But I do agree with the maid thing Image

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

First time writing but long time reading! I was shocked when poor Ollie was crying cause of the shot and Messy Missy was just talking like it was funny. I would've waited until he was feeling better to put him in the car seat (it's not like she had something else to do) of course he was not in excruciating pain, but hold the kid for heaven's sake! He was so miserable! Made me sad to watch. :?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

ellawski wrote:First time writing but long time reading! I was shocked when poor Ollie was crying cause of the shot and Messy Missy was just talking like it was funny. I would've waited until he was feeling better to put him in the car seat (it's not like she had something else to do) of course he was not in excruciating pain, but hold the kid for heaven's sake! He was so miserable! Made me sad to watch. :?
Yup. Made a comment about that on the vlog, basically got "attacked " by little kids saying they're great parents leave them alone!

I did have a couple that agreed though.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

In reference to Missy & Cassie's TBT pic... frankly, I'm disturbed! LOL How can Ollie be a spitting image of Bryan, like absolutely no mistaking he's his spawn-- but also be Cassie's twin, only with a little boy haircut?? Genetics are crazy. That picture of Cassie is just plain scary!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

My favourite youtubers who are a very small channel in comparison (only about 35k subscribers) announced a few weeks ago that they were expecting their first child then this week they announced that they were taking a indefinite hiatus from their channel so that they could spend time with their baby and not feel like thousands of people are living vicariously through their child, and that they want to respect their child's privacy and not post every single moment of their life for the sake of numbers and views.

As much as I'll miss them I understand and respect their decision and it's for those reasons why I literally cannot stand Bryan and Missy.

If I were one of their kids I would be pissed off that literally every single day my parents shoved a camera in my face and made me do cute things on camera like a circus animal.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

dsankey4 wrote:My favourite youtubers who are a very small channel in comparison (only about 35k subscribers) announced a few weeks ago that they were expecting their first child then this week they announced that they were taking a indefinite hiatus from their channel so that they could spend time with their baby and not feel like thousands of people are living vicariously through their child, and that they want to respect their child's privacy and not post every single moment of their life for the sake of numbers and views.

As much as I'll miss them I understand and respect their decision and it's for those reasons why I literally cannot stand Bryan and Missy.

If I were one of their kids I would be pissed off that literally every single day my parents shoved a camera in my face and made me do cute things on camera like a circus animal.

OT but are you referring to SeeYaReelSoon? If so, I have a lot of respect for them too for thinking of the privacy of their child. Other youtubers would have used a pregnancy to get bigger :( I wish them the best though, I'll miss them.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
dsankey4
Amateur
Amateur

pllfan5 wrote:
dsankey4 wrote:My favourite youtubers who are a very small channel in comparison (only about 35k subscribers) announced a few weeks ago that they were expecting their first child then this week they announced that they were taking a indefinite hiatus from their channel so that they could spend time with their baby and not feel like thousands of people are living vicariously through their child, and that they want to respect their child's privacy and not post every single moment of their life for the sake of numbers and views.

OT but are you referring to SeeYaReelSoon? If so, I have a lot of respect for them too for thinking of the privacy of their child. Other youtubers would have used a pregnancy to get bigger :( I wish them the best though, I'll miss them.
I am!!! I was so disappointed that they chose to end their channel but know that if I was in their shoes I would do the same thing.

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

The thing that annoys me about some vloggers is that they begin their channel by saying "we're gonna use YouTube for home videos, so our family in other states/cities/countries can view them with ease" but then half of the video is them talking to the camera about what they bought at Walmart or addressing negative comments. If you're gonna use it for home videos then make home videos, in 5 years when you look back at your videos you're not gonna care what you bought from Walmart, you're gonna wanna know what your kids are up to and where their development was!!!

That's one of the main reasons I really enjoy bratayleys videos, a lot of people don't like Bratayley because they say there's too many silences or it's not exciting enough, well they're on YouTube to record their real daily life and that's it!! If you don't like it, don't watch it. At least they don't force their kids to perform for the camera and half the video isn't on them discussing things like laundry or cleaning their house, which I personally don't care to watch and I don't think their family members do either.
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

mermaidunicorn wrote:The thing that annoys me about some vloggers is that they begin their channel by saying "we're gonna use YouTube for home videos, so our family in other states/cities/countries can view them with ease" but then half of the video is them talking to the camera about what they bought at Walmart or addressing negative comments. If you're gonna use it for home videos then make home videos, in 5 years when you look back at your videos you're not gonna care what you bought from Walmart, you're gonna wanna know what your kids are up to and where their development was!!!

That's one of the main reasons I really enjoy bratayleys videos, a lot of people don't like Bratayley because they say there's too many silences or it's not exciting enough, well they're on YouTube to record their real daily life and that's it!! If you don't like it, don't watch it. At least they don't force their kids to perform for the camera and half the video isn't on them discussing things like laundry or cleaning their house, which I personally don't care to watch and I don't think their family members do either.
I never understood that either. The first person I heard say that was Shaycarl. But then not too long ago I heard him say that he started the blogs to make money. So yeah.

I doubt that's anyone real motivation. They just want to make it sound they are good people who aren't just after money, but it's the furthest from the truth mist of the time.

If you are truly vlogging for memories, you don't need to upload it publicly to YouTube. Your memories don't need to be seen by millions to matter or be real and meaningful. If they were doing it for that reason they would share the videos with close family and friends, they wouldn't be desperate for views, sponsors and free stuff. Most of these people are just greedy and whoring their families out for money, not memories.
jadedd_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadedd_ »

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

This has been bothering me since the Beauty and the Beast vlog, if it's been talked about I'm sorry. Why did they go out and buy Pey a costume but the Liv one? I feel so bad when I see Liv squeeze into those small costumes that clearly don't fit her, and you can tell that she really wants to take part in the dressing up. They spend money like it comes out of their butts anyway! I don't know how Missy could not be hurt that her child walks to someone else instead of reaching for her. Finn is going to grow up not knowing who the hell his mother is. That poor child.
soccergirl12843
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soccergirl12843 »

I wonder which room is going to have the pirate theme and if the chest papa made is for that room

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk
soccergirl12843
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soccergirl12843 »

soccergirl12843 wrote:I wonder which room is going to have the pirate theme and if the chest papa made is for that room

And they only have 4 rooms according to zillow

Return to “Daily Bumps”