• Advertisement

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby ladykat1313 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:05 am

ferriswheel wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:[quote="ferriswheel"]Missy looks like Emily Gilmore in that photo.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

How DARE you compare Emily to Missy? That's an insult to Emily. I'll ban you right here, Ferris! ;)

Yeah, the two couldn't be more different.

For example, Emily has a daughter.

(

Emily also loves her husband and has friends that aren't family.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Missy had a new maid every week.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk[/quote]

Emily is well educated, she is a person of taste
Missy is...tacky to say the least.

But I do agree with the maid thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladykat1313
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:10 am

ladykat1313 wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:[quote="Kryptonite"][quote="ferriswheel"]Missy looks like Emily Gilmore in that photo.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

How DARE you compare Emily to Missy? That's an insult to Emily. I'll ban you right here, Ferris! ;)

Yeah, the two couldn't be more different.

For example, Emily has a daughter.

(

Emily also loves her husband and has friends that aren't family.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Missy had a new maid every week.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk[/quote]

Emily is well educated, she is a person of taste
Missy is...tacky to say the least.

But I do agree with the maid thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
"You fired her because she made noise when she walked?"

"Yes."

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
#GetShariHerOwnRoom2016
Super Moddie

Postby ellawski » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:02 am

First time writing but long time reading! I was shocked when poor Ollie was crying cause of the shot and Messy Missy was just talking like it was funny. I would've waited until he was feeling better to put him in the car seat (it's not like she had something else to do) of course he was not in excruciating pain, but hold the kid for heaven's sake! He was so miserable! Made me sad to watch. :?
ellawski
Amateur

Postby PosyGirl72 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:04 am

ellawski wrote:First time writing but long time reading! I was shocked when poor Ollie was crying cause of the shot and Messy Missy was just talking like it was funny. I would've waited until he was feeling better to put him in the car seat (it's not like she had something else to do) of course he was not in excruciating pain, but hold the kid for heaven's sake! He was so miserable! Made me sad to watch. :?

Yup. Made a comment about that on the vlog, basically got "attacked " by little kids saying they're great parents leave them alone!

I did have a couple that agreed though.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Informer

Postby WTFoxtrot » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:22 am

In reference to Missy & Cassie's TBT pic... frankly, I'm disturbed! LOL How can Ollie be a spitting image of Bryan, like absolutely no mistaking he's his spawn-- but also be Cassie's twin, only with a little boy haircut?? Genetics are crazy. That picture of Cassie is just plain scary!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
WTFoxtrot
Informer

Postby dsankey4 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:25 am

My favourite youtubers who are a very small channel in comparison (only about 35k subscribers) announced a few weeks ago that they were expecting their first child then this week they announced that they were taking a indefinite hiatus from their channel so that they could spend time with their baby and not feel like thousands of people are living vicariously through their child, and that they want to respect their child's privacy and not post every single moment of their life for the sake of numbers and views.

As much as I'll miss them I understand and respect their decision and it's for those reasons why I literally cannot stand Bryan and Missy.

If I were one of their kids I would be pissed off that literally every single day my parents shoved a camera in my face and made me do cute things on camera like a circus animal.

dsankey4
Amateur

Postby pllfan5 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:48 am

dsankey4 wrote:My favourite youtubers who are a very small channel in comparison (only about 35k subscribers) announced a few weeks ago that they were expecting their first child then this week they announced that they were taking a indefinite hiatus from their channel so that they could spend time with their baby and not feel like thousands of people are living vicariously through their child, and that they want to respect their child's privacy and not post every single moment of their life for the sake of numbers and views.

As much as I'll miss them I understand and respect their decision and it's for those reasons why I literally cannot stand Bryan and Missy.

If I were one of their kids I would be pissed off that literally every single day my parents shoved a camera in my face and made me do cute things on camera like a circus animal.

OT but are you referring to SeeYaReelSoon? If so, I have a lot of respect for them too for thinking of the privacy of their child. Other youtubers would have used a pregnancy to get bigger :( I wish them the best though, I'll miss them.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
Gossiper

Postby dsankey4 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:49 am

pllfan5 wrote:
dsankey4 wrote:My favourite youtubers who are a very small channel in comparison (only about 35k subscribers) announced a few weeks ago that they were expecting their first child then this week they announced that they were taking a indefinite hiatus from their channel so that they could spend time with their baby and not feel like thousands of people are living vicariously through their child, and that they want to respect their child's privacy and not post every single moment of their life for the sake of numbers and views.

OT but are you referring to SeeYaReelSoon? If so, I have a lot of respect for them too for thinking of the privacy of their child. Other youtubers would have used a pregnancy to get bigger :( I wish them the best though, I'll miss them.

I am!!! I was so disappointed that they chose to end their channel but know that if I was in their shoes I would do the same thing.

dsankey4
Amateur

Postby mermaidunicorn » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:54 am

The thing that annoys me about some vloggers is that they begin their channel by saying "we're gonna use YouTube for home videos, so our family in other states/cities/countries can view them with ease" but then half of the video is them talking to the camera about what they bought at Walmart or addressing negative comments. If you're gonna use it for home videos then make home videos, in 5 years when you look back at your videos you're not gonna care what you bought from Walmart, you're gonna wanna know what your kids are up to and where their development was!!!

That's one of the main reasons I really enjoy bratayleys videos, a lot of people don't like Bratayley because they say there's too many silences or it's not exciting enough, well they're on YouTube to record their real daily life and that's it!! If you don't like it, don't watch it. At least they don't force their kids to perform for the camera and half the video isn't on them discussing things like laundry or cleaning their house, which I personally don't care to watch and I don't think their family members do either.
mermaidunicorn
Talker

Postby lalala » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:49 am

mermaidunicorn wrote:The thing that annoys me about some vloggers is that they begin their channel by saying "we're gonna use YouTube for home videos, so our family in other states/cities/countries can view them with ease" but then half of the video is them talking to the camera about what they bought at Walmart or addressing negative comments. If you're gonna use it for home videos then make home videos, in 5 years when you look back at your videos you're not gonna care what you bought from Walmart, you're gonna wanna know what your kids are up to and where their development was!!!

That's one of the main reasons I really enjoy bratayleys videos, a lot of people don't like Bratayley because they say there's too many silences or it's not exciting enough, well they're on YouTube to record their real daily life and that's it!! If you don't like it, don't watch it. At least they don't force their kids to perform for the camera and half the video isn't on them discussing things like laundry or cleaning their house, which I personally don't care to watch and I don't think their family members do either.

I never understood that either. The first person I heard say that was Shaycarl. But then not too long ago I heard him say that he started the blogs to make money. So yeah.

I doubt that's anyone real motivation. They just want to make it sound they are good people who aren't just after money, but it's the furthest from the truth mist of the time.

If you are truly vlogging for memories, you don't need to upload it publicly to YouTube. Your memories don't need to be seen by millions to matter or be real and meaningful. If they were doing it for that reason they would share the videos with close family and friends, they wouldn't be desperate for views, sponsors and free stuff. Most of these people are just greedy and whoring their families out for money, not memories.
lalala
Informer

Postby jadedd_ » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:10 am

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160909/51eb329b8a5e5b977eecaa5027214354.jpg[/img]

jadedd_
Amateur

Postby hey girl hey007 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:43 am

This has been bothering me since the Beauty and the Beast vlog, if it's been talked about I'm sorry. Why did they go out and buy Pey a costume but the Liv one? I feel so bad when I see Liv squeeze into those small costumes that clearly don't fit her, and you can tell that she really wants to take part in the dressing up. They spend money like it comes out of their butts anyway! I don't know how Missy could not be hurt that her child walks to someone else instead of reaching for her. Finn is going to grow up not knowing who the hell his mother is. That poor child.
hey girl hey007
Informer

Postby soccergirl12843 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:50 am

I wonder which room is going to have the pirate theme and if the chest papa made is for that room

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk
soccergirl12843
Amateur

Postby soccergirl12843 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:51 am

soccergirl12843 wrote:I wonder which room is going to have the pirate theme and if the chest papa made is for that room

And they only have 4 rooms according to zillow

soccergirl12843
Amateur

Postby mandylouwho » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:41 am

Can someone please gif the scene at about 2:17 in today's vlog where Bryan kisses Finn and he makes the same uncomfortable face and pulls away that missy does when bryan kisses her? Haha
mandylouwho
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:52 am

hey girl hey007 wrote:This has been bothering me since the Beauty and the Beast vlog, if it's been talked about I'm sorry. Why did they go out and buy Pey a costume but the Liv one? I feel so bad when I see Liv squeeze into those small costumes that clearly don't fit her, and you can tell that she really wants to take part in the dressing up. They spend money like it comes out of their butts anyway! I don't know how Missy could not be hurt that her child walks to someone else instead of reaching for her. Finn is going to grow up not knowing who the hell his mother is. That poor child.

Oh, but don't you know, Finn only wants her, and it's "really frustrating" because he's so clingy and if she's around he'll only be with her.
Yeah, Missy, keep telling yourself that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaBear13 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:51 am

lalala wrote:
mermaidunicorn wrote:The thing that annoys me about some vloggers is that they begin their channel by saying "we're gonna use YouTube for home videos, so our family in other states/cities/countries can view them with ease" but then half of the video is them talking to the camera about what they bought at Walmart or addressing negative comments. If you're gonna use it for home videos then make home videos, in 5 years when you look back at your videos you're not gonna care what you bought from Walmart, you're gonna wanna know what your kids are up to and where their development was!!!

I never understood that either. The first person I heard say that was Shaycarl. But then not too long ago I heard him say that he started the blogs to make money. So yeah.

I doubt that's anyone real motivation. They just want to make it sound they are good people who aren't just after money, but it's the furthest from the truth mist of the time.

If you are truly vlogging for memories, you don't need to upload it publicly to YouTube. Your memories don't need to be seen by millions to matter or be real and meaningful. If they were doing it for that reason they would share the videos with close family and friends, they wouldn't be desperate for views, sponsors and free stuff. Most of these people are just greedy and whoring their families out for money, not memories.

Personal: Yup! I upload tons of videos to YouTube, but it's solely for memories. All my videos are private. Every single one. Over 200. Because I'm not comfortable putting my kids out there like that.

MamaBear13
Informer

Postby workfromhomemom » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:53 am

Talia in the back hanging things, not as a friend but as hired help. The crappy editing is back again too.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper

Postby MamaBear13 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 am

hey girl hey007 wrote:This has been bothering me since the Beauty and the Beast vlog, if it's been talked about I'm sorry. Why did they go out and buy Pey a costume but the Liv one? I feel so bad when I see Liv squeeze into those small costumes that clearly don't fit her, and you can tell that she really wants to take part in the dressing up. They spend money like it comes out of their butts anyway! I don't know how Missy could not be hurt that her child walks to someone else instead of reaching for her. Finn is going to grow up not knowing who the hell his mother is. That poor child.

Finn will know that missy is his mom, but possibly refers certain people as his second mom, or just simply that he prefers other women over his own mom. That's how my husbands family was. His aunt was his "second mom" and he preferred her 9/10 times.

MamaBear13
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:32 am

Missy is so stupid. "No, you're not Super Girl. You're Super Woman. She's the super hero" No, it's Super Girl. And put down the camera and adjust your kid's Batman mask. Of course she bought succulents. They are hip now. Kinda irritates me because I have always loved succulents. My mom had a major green thumb and gave me succulents when I was little because they were harder for me to kill. And now that they're cool, all these hipsters are buying them. Only good thing about it is that it makes them easier to get.
They're starting the Uncrustables already with Finn. But he can't have cake until he's one. #lanninglogic.
I've said it before. Nobody gives a rat's ass if you have the newest iPhone. It really bugs me that Bryan makes such a big deal about having to pre-order the new phone every year. And did you all hear him when Missy and Tal were hanging things using a level, and he said "I could never do that"?
Random, but does anyone else think that wall with all the "L's" looks really stupid?
And I don't believe for a minute that Finn waking up happy "never happens".
I'm sorry. Rant over. I was kinda trapped when my daughter was watching them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sevan116 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:14 pm

Just caught up today. All I could see in today's vlog was the sink full of dishes. Unless that dishwasher is full and running you shouldn't have a sink full of nasty dishes. Yuck. I live in a 1000 Sq ft house and my husband actually works for a living and we get crap done. Every day. No excuses. Ugh that bugs me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Amateur

Postby PosyGirl72 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:42 pm

lmao, someone who helps run the parenting forum that I'm part of watches the bumps. They used two stills from their vlogs as article headers

http://www.babygaga.com/15-things-to-av ... e-any-day/
http://www.babygaga.com/16-brilliant-wa ... -failures/

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Informer

Postby ButterflyB » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:44 pm

I am kind of disappointed she didn't put up the stillbirth video she mentioned in yesterday's vlog. I was curious to see what she had to say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Informer

Postby Trish020 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:45 pm

Sevan116 wrote:Just caught up today. All I could see in today's vlog was the sink full of dishes. Unless that dishwasher is full and running you shouldn't have a sink full of nasty dishes. Yuck. I live in a 1000 Sq ft house and my husband actually works for a living and we get crap done. Every day. No excuses. Ugh that bugs me.

Who cares what you accomplish. Not everyone is you

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Trish020
Talker

Postby PosyGirl72 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Trish020 wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Just caught up today. All I could see in today's vlog was the sink full of dishes. Unless that dishwasher is full and running you shouldn't have a sink full of nasty dishes. Yuck. I live in a 1000 Sq ft house and my husband actually works for a living and we get crap done. Every day. No excuses. Ugh that bugs me.

Who cares what you accomplish. Not everyone is you

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

lol you beat me to it. If she saw my kitchen right now she would probably shit herself. It's a mess from baking a cake this afternoon.

PosyGirl72
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay