NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

beanboozled wrote:what Im about to ask is something that I dont entirely get, so please enlighten me

This is like the 5th/6th time that I have heard Greaseball say this in the past few weeks, when she says "This is not sponsored you guys" (a) is it because she brags that unlike other youtubers, they are actually spending money to buy it (instead of receiving it for free) or (b) is it because she is trying to hint other companies because she does want them to sponsor her? or lastly (c) she wants to clear up that they are telling the truth that the product/s is/are good, not just because those are free. Kindly reply on what you think because it has been so repetitive lately that its starting to annoy me. Thanks :D
Last edited by mac-n-cheese on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

beanboozled wrote:what Im about to ask is something that I dont entirely get, so please enlighten me

This is like the 5th/6th time that I have heard Greaseball say this in the past few weeks, when she says "This is not sponsored you guys" (a) is it because she brags that unlike other youtubers, they are actually spending money to buy it (instead of receiving it for free) or (b) is it because she is trying to hint other companies because she does want them to sponsor her? or lastly (c) she wants to clear up that they are telling the truth that the product/s is/are good, not just because those are free. Kindly reply on what you think because it has been so repetitive lately that its starting to annoy me. Thanks :D
I was wondering that too??
Idk I figured she was hinting at companies haha

Check the tags on their videos and see if they tagged company names?
melliakoni
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melliakoni »

I think it's just C, I hear many you tubers say that constantly because they don't want people to say "this is sponsored, you're a liar, you're a sellout" etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beanboozled »

sorry again triple post, trying to catchup LOL
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:ew i cant believe kyra thought the oreo fillings were oscar's....yaknow...man juices >< EW EW EW EW EW
Maybe she is so used with eating Oscar's.. *cringing* man juice... that it was unusually and perfectly normal for her to ask that question to Oscar LOL. They shouldve cut out that part and kept it to themselved since they know that most of their viewers are 10-12 years old
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

melliakoni wrote:

I think it's just C, I hear many you tubers say that constantly because they don't want people to say "this is sponsored, you're a liar, you're a sellout" etc.

Thankyou! :D
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

mac-n-cheese wrote:

I was wondering that too??
Idk I figured she was hinting at companies haha

Check the tags on their videos and see if they tagged company names?
Maybe she is hinting companies, because she once mentioned that (forgot what was the product, maybe the protein shakes?) "If you want to sponsor me just email/hit me up"
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

kkkk wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:I actually felt differently about today's vlog. They showed them feeding Levi some whole foods other than just fruit. They also showed them putting Levi down for a nap without a bottle. WHAAAT? Maybe Kyra actually did take some of the advice she received on her what Levi eats video.
Shut up!!! No bottle?!?!? I have to see it to believe it. Maybe she rushed in and threw him a bottle once the camera was off? I hope not. If they're accepting advice and making efforts to change things, then I applaud them!

THIS OMG YESSSSS. I thought the same thing. They bought 2 of each of the stuff "on accident" and stuff that kyra says she doesnt even like/probably wont use. Their priorities are soo wack. Now keren and khoa are there and they dont even have a couch to entertain guests on! That's pathetic. Not to mention levi isnt even sleeping on sheets and has NOTHING in his room -__- Seriously so selfish. They just wasted a ton of money on stuff they wont even use/dont like. Who tf buys a candle or lotion without smelling it?!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

She got well over $100 worth of shit from BBW...

That's a coffee table.
A dresser for Levi
Toys..

I mean a plethora of things could have been purchased...

Where are his clothes anyway? ?? The show his room and the closet and room is totally empty.

I'm guess their laundry room is piled to the ceiling with clothes...
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

Why didn't they wake up and upload at the same time as Keren and Khoa? I was at least hoping the vlogs would be on time if they were there :?
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I must be so weird for two families on completely different schedules to be in the same apartment.
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Keren and Khoa are at SLC at the moment? visiting these two? Lol

where will they let Khoa Keren (pregnant Keren) and Baby Jackson sleep? they only have one bed, they dont even have furnitures on the living room.

cant wait to catch up on the vlogs and see the difference (sleep routine ---both with the kids and the mothers, hygiene, and etc) between these two families

disclaimer: I havent watched KK's vlog yet so i dont really know if they brought a sleeping bag with them or OK has an extra mattress that they can sleep in or if they are staying there for a few nights or not, so just correct me if im wrong okay thanks
beanboozled
Talker
Talker

Okay now I saw the vlog, atleast they made the bed for Keren and Khoa to sleep in. credits for that

buttttt Greaseball's curled-hair was looking too much familiar 8-) cant wait to see the upcoming days
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

That explains why the cleaned the sheets then.

lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

They put more effort into the guest room and Jackson's temporary crib than they did in Levi's room or his care in general.

They even got Jackson outfits, and Levi doesn't even get clean sheets, let alone new outfits.

And by they I mean Kyra, because she is probably the one who cares about appearing to be a good host, as Oscar didn't even get cheap air mattresses for his family.

What to say, really?

And Kyra copying Keren's hair is just pathetic. Is she 5 years old? Last time I remember wanting to look like my friends I was about that age. Soon after I had the self awareness to realize that it would be ridiculous and weird if I tried to dress and look like someone else. Kyra sure is...special, I guess you could say.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

The most unattractive thumbnail ever goes to their latest vlog. Kyra looks CRAZY! Her over excitement is so immature, yet, she thinks she's such an adult. You can't have it both ways.

I KNEW she copied Keren's hair for a reason (it looks terrible on her because it's too short for those curls and makes her look five years old) I just hate the way Kyra copies EVERYTHING she does.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I usually love wavy hair but straight hair definitely suits Kyra 100x better.

Also I feel like I look at Kyra in a different light ever since the "deres a bebe in my tummy?!" ridiculousness. Her baby talk and stupid flapping her arms makes her look legit crazy and it gives me some serious second hand embarrassment. Either I just never noticed it or she's doing it more lately, because I used to think of her as pretty serious and reserved, but it looks like she's trying way too hard to be "cute" lately. It's not working Kyra.

And am I the only one that thought Oscar may be referring to our conversation lately about Kyra being wild when he made the comment about how many boyfriends she had in high school?

beanboozled
Talker
Talker

by the end of their(KK's) short vacation, we are going to see more of Kyra-Stinky-Copycat moves.

her reaction was a little bit exaggerated, its not like KK surprised them, both parties planned the visit.
lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

beanboozled wrote:by the end of their(KK's) short vacation, we are going to see more of Kyra-Stinky-Copycat moves.

her reaction was a little bit exaggerated, its not like KK surprised them, both parties planned the visit.
Let's pray she copies their hygiene too and their non neglectful parenting.

We can hope, right?
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

They're hosting Keren and Khoa? How?? They have no furniture, couch, tables or anything. It's not an actual home. Omg.. Have to see this. Maybe Kyra will actually learn how to properly care for Levi by watching Keren?

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hahaha she looks terrifying
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “OKBaby”