Unread post by amykay »

Maybe they're naming her Zoe and it will spell BEANZ lol
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by freshbalsam »

How many years is it going to be until Ean gets his bed back to just him and Britney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by larissaledingham »

freshbalsam wrote:How many years is it going to be until Ean gets his bed back to just him and Britney?

Probably when the youngest goes to college

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Her saying she was relieved to be having a girl just goes to show they weren't ready for another baby with MD. It's careless to say, I want to get pregnant! Then be hoping and praying you get a girl.... It's like they decided they wanted a baby right in the middle of sex without a thought to anything other than let's make a baby. I hope they are really done.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

freshbalsam wrote:How many years is it going to be until Ean gets his bed back to just him and Britney?

Or G and it'll be BEGAN.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

amykay wrote:Maybe they're naming her Zoe and it will spell BEANZ lol
Zoe is too common for her. Probably Zeverly or something.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I was thinking BEGAN also. Anyone wanna guess some G names?

I don't know why she plays the victim in the whole "selfish to have a 3rd child" situation. Nobody is saying HER quality of life will be bad with another child with DMD. I don't know how she can't comprehend that. The fact that she makes it about herself concerns me. When she thinks about Nolan's future...does she get upset for the struggles she will go through as a parent or the struggles her child will endure having DMD? I would assume the latter. (I hope) And if that's the case, why can she not COMPREHEND what people are saying? If she doesn't agree, fine. But she seems to not even understand it's not her quality of life people were worried and upset about, but the innocent child that she could have brought into the world knowing the risk with DMD. That arguement is dead now, true. But it just irritated me how she victimized herself. Yes, people were calling her names and such but they weren't as concerned about her dealing with the child so much as what that child would of gone through.

I hope I made sense. Goodness...
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

They have to figure out where they want to settle down? So they are on baby #3 and having settled down? It sounds like an excuse to just keep renting

Who plans on having a baby but doesn't know where their child where sleep? And why wouldn't the baby be able to share with Aria? Does her kids sharing a room make her family less special in her eyes?

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I can't believe she thinks "it's her life and she'll decide what to do" in regards to having more children after finding out you have a genetic disorder. BRITNEY, it's not YOUR life that will more than likely end early to a genetic disorder. It's not YOUR life that will have to go through pain and suffering and ultimately end up wheelchair bound. BABIES ARE PEOPLE. Why would you take the chance to give another child what you know will happen with Nolan?! My heart breaks for Nolan, he is such a sweet little guy.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I was unsurprisingly disappointed in her sugar glider answer. She could barely get the words out that "maybe" some people were right, but she seemed annoyed at the whole thing and not remorseful at all. Ties into her whole philosophy of not planning ahead for very much. Ah well, time to find something else to spend money on.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

Great! The reason why B says she is done with having kids is that this pregnancy has been tough on her... The fact that she is a carrier of an MD is insignificant... The fact that her probable future baby boy may suffer tremendously is unimportant... and other reasons that have to do with the rest of the family members just do not matter at all... It is all about B and her wants and her troubles... It is even more clear how selfish B. is as her mask falls off....

It really annoys me when she says she is done having more kids because this pregnancy has been tough, because her dream has always been having 3 kids etc and never addresses the real issue which is the fact that she is a carrier of a serious disease ...
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Some G names if she's going with BEGAN:

Gentry, Giselle, Gabriella, Gracelyn, Gwendolyn, Graycen, Giuliana, Ginger, Gina, Gemma, Genevieve

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Ambrosia wrote:I can't believe she thinks "it's her life and she'll decide what to do" in regards to having more children after finding out you have a genetic disorder. BRITNEY, it's not YOUR life that will more than likely end early to a genetic disorder. It's not YOUR life that will have to go through pain and suffering and ultimately end up wheelchair bound. BABIES ARE PEOPLE.
This is why so many YT moms frustrate me, including Jess and Tayler. There is this disconnect where they truly don't seem to understand they are bringing a real, life, thinking, feeling human being who will eventually be an adult into the world. They just want babies, and it's all about them. They never think how it will impact their family dynamic, their other kids, or the child themselves.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

It is like a joke when she complains about her pregnancy related problems and say that she would not even have a second child if her first pregnancy was like that... I wanna ask if your 9 months pregnancy related pains were too much to bare, how come did you not consider the tremendous sufferings your 3rd baby might have gone through if it was another boy with MD!? How come were you able to risk it!?

And talking about what future holds she mentions that her 3 kids will be in school and she does not know what she will be doing then... I don't think she has a clue about how Nolan's condition will affect his and her life and what they will go through... from the way she speaks about future anyone can tell that she is expecting a future with 3 healthy kids and no trouble... How Naive Really... Sadly she will be shocked when she has to face the reality...
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

fossilfinger wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:I can't believe she thinks "it's her life and she'll decide what to do" in regards to having more children after finding out you have a genetic disorder. BRITNEY, it's not YOUR life that will more than likely end early to a genetic disorder. It's not YOUR life that will have to go through pain and suffering and ultimately end up wheelchair bound. BABIES ARE PEOPLE.
This is why so many YT moms frustrate me, including Jess and Tayler. There is this disconnect where they truly don't seem to understand they are bringing a real, life, thinking, feeling human being who will eventually be an adult into the world. They just want babies, and it's all about them. They never think how it will impact their family dynamic, their other kids, or the child themselves.
Sadly, I think Jess would make a more informed choice as to have more kids if one of hers had DMD. I think she would take it more serious than Brit. As much as I dislike her personal choices, she can research the heck outta something if she wants to. Brit is just like in her own little Instagram world. I know people don't agree, but I think ultimately her kids are going to suffer later on down the line when things start progressing with Nolans condition. She can even grasp the fact that he HAS this but she expects us to think she will have it all together when she has really has to deal with it.

lalala
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lalala »

CoyMistress wrote:It is like a joke when she complains about her pregnancy related problems and say that she would not even have a second child if her first pregnancy was like that... I wanna ask if your 9 months pregnancy related pains were too much to bare, how come did you not consider the tremendous sufferings your 3rd baby might have gone through if it was another boy with MD!? How come were you able to risk it!?

And talking about what future holds she mentions that her 3 kids will be in school and she does not know what she will be doing then... I don't think she has a clue about how Nolan's condition will affect his and her life and what they will go through... from the way she speaks about future anyone can tell that she is expecting a future with 3 healthy kids and no trouble... How Naive Really... Sadly she will be shocked when she has to face the reality...

But she would still love them. Britney's love is so special it makes life worth living no matter how much you are suffering.

I think that's ridiculous too. She can't handle the most minor of setbacks but thinks it's a-ok to inflict extreme suffering that she can't even being to imagine what it feels like, on an innocent child.

I know everyone feels differently about life and some can cope with more, some less, but I, personally, would resent my parents A LOT if I found out they decided to give birth to me knowing I would suffer the vast majority of my existence. I do not handle extreme physical or emotional suffering well. Maybe I'm a big baby, but I don't care. I would not want to be born if it was guaranteed I would have that type of suffering in my life. If I had a similar illness I would probably want to be euthanized before I was trapped in my own body. I would 100% prefer to not be born at all and not know what I was missing than to see how fun life can be if you are 100% healthy and have money, only to lose the ability to enjoy anything.

So for me it's very hard to comprehend her decision and to believe she truly thought this through and truly understands what Nolan will have to go through.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

CoyMistress wrote:It is like a joke when she complains about her pregnancy related problems and say that she would not even have a second child if her first pregnancy was like that... I wanna ask if your 9 months pregnancy related pains were too much to bare, how come did you not consider the tremendous sufferings your 3rd baby might have gone through if it was another boy with MD!? How come were you able to risk it!?
I have kind of been staying out of the whole ethics of having another child conversation, but this is a really good point. Her (temporary) suffering was so hard on her, that she would not have wanted to experience that again, even though she wanted more children. Interesting. I'm just hoping that was "worse of the worse" type talk and her exaggerating as usual.
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

CoyMistress said it perfectly. The fact that Britney is more worried about HER suffering than the possible suffering of her child speaks volumes. She got extremely lucky with the fact that this baby is a girl and the chance of a dystrophy is rare. Like the above poster, I've stayed out of the whether or not they should have another child debate, but if that's Britney attitude, then maybe she shouldn't be having a third.

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Like everyone else here I really, really disagree with her logic when it comes to rolling the dice and having another child. So irresponsible, no matter how you choose to look @ it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”