ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Yeah, nothing says 50 Shades of Grey quite like Frankie-doodle removing her piss soaked diaper with his teeth. Omg, how sexy. I've always thought Jeni was nasty and never had the sense that she bathed on a regular basis, but that video just proved her piggishness. I know she goes at least 3 days without washing her hair (which can be okay depending on the person, but she always looks so greasy and gross), but I'm willing to bet she doesn't wash herself *at all* in that time frame. She might wipe her pits and wash her face, but I don't think she actually washes with soap more than once a week, if that. She's such a pig and shitty housekeeper that I wouldn't be surprised if her rank ass only showers/bathes 2-3 times a month. B.O. pissed with piss isn't a mating call Jeni. Frank isn't going to sniff the air, take in the sweat and piss, and jump your bones. I hope he is cheating on you because the thought of him being stuck with your smelly ass makes me sad.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

So, I know that we advise against diagnosing medical conditions on this website, so I will speak in generalities... if a person needs to wear an adult diaper as a 30-something year old because they can't 'hold it' while running/falling/jumping on a trampoline, that seems like you would need doctor intervention. I understand that there are issues that can't be prevented with some people anatomy - I used to have an issue with super heavy laughter, but exercises strengthened that right up! I know that this 'ad' is just that... I would doubt that she really wears them or needs them because her life is all about money and how to make money and how to make the most money, but this is just sad and gross.
daddyoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daddyoh »

remember that lady a few years ago, who was obsessed with an ex who she felt 'left her,' so she packed up her diapers and drove across the country to him?

ugh i just googled it and apparently it was a hoax but.... shades of jeni for real. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

She couldn't make it more apparent that she reads here if she tried lmao! Well at least Deacon got a half decent sandwich because of it, not just turkey dipped in mustard or wrapped around string cheese.
I'm sure Deacon thanks us!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Jeni, you might as well just make a video addressing us personally. Since I know you read this, we aren't as stupid as your subscribers. We know why you're making these videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by swissmiss »

She still gave Frank the BEST BEST BEST lunch. Potatoes? How come he gets carbs? And lots of them? Her lunches are just shit. I would ask for hot lunch if I were her. Someday her kids are going to wander on to these boards, and to the kids I say…..we are so sorry. We are sorry for the grapes and pirate booty bullshit you had to endure. I can't imagine she is good in bed, she's not cute, the only thing Frank is interested in is the money…..surely there must be chics that would shell over more cash than what she has. I haven't seen him….is he ugly? I get that he isn't a catch. Who wants a guy with all of those extra kids. I guess they are perfect for each other.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Just watched her video about contacts... Another sponsored video about a weird ass product. Jeni if all you're going to do now is whore yourself out to companies, at least show me some laundry detergent like Jesss. That's more useful to me than adult diapers and contacts that I've worn since I was 12.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

I don't see the point in watching her and I haven't for a while - any video less than 5 mins is a waste of time to watch. She uploaded 2 2-3 minute videos the same day about the same place probably because she's to lazy to edit. Drakes at school more now so she has 2 options, take youtube seriously or get a job

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

swissmiss wrote:She still gave Frank the BEST BEST BEST lunch. Potatoes? How come he gets carbs? And lots of them? Her lunches are just shit. I would ask for hot lunch if I were her. Someday her kids are going to wander on to these boards, and to the kids I say…..we are so sorry. We are sorry for the grapes and pirate booty bullshit you had to endure. I can't imagine she is good in bed, she's not cute, the only thing Frank is interested in is the money…..surely there must be chics that would shell over more cash than what she has. I haven't seen him….is he ugly? I get that he isn't a catch. Who wants a guy with all of those extra kids. I guess they are perfect for each other.
There may be women out there with more money, but most of them aren't stupid enough to fork it over like Jeni. Frank probably figures that it's easier to take the crumbs from a poor mother than raid the cookie jar of a shrewd, or at least slightly intelligent, woman. Any woman with an ounce of self respect or common sense wouldn't touch him with a ten foot poll. How sad Frank is still treated like a king and the boys are merely an after thought. She makes me sick.

She's such a nasty pos. I would love for her to do a "My Daily Hygiene" or "Clean with Me" video to address my statements about her lack of hygiene. Hi Jeni! You are greasy, dirty, and gross and look like you only bathe/shower 2-3 times a month. Get it together.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

What would you guys do if your child kept forgetting their lunchbox? Would you punish them?
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

MemyselfandI wrote:What would you guys do if your child kept forgetting their lunchbox? Would you punish them?
No. First of all, that seems like a trivial thing to punish a child for. Second, I would find out why. When I was in school, our lunch boxes were kept in our cubby or locker with our back pack so it would be impossible to forget one but remember the other. Now, my son is in kinder and they put their lunch box in their back pack after lunch so it's all together. I've never seen a classroom where back packs and lunch boxes are kept separately, so if he's not forgetting his back pack, it's only logical that he is intentionally leaving the lunch box. There's some underlying reason he's not taking it. Either he gets in trouble for not eating all of Jeni's nasty lunches or he doesn't want her to pack him a lunch. Also, did anyone else think she way over reacted to the 3 day old left over food? She had a goldfish cracker in her car with fuzzy mold on it, but some old fruit and sticky juice sent her over the edge. Throw the lunch box in the washer and the Tupperware in the sink and move on.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Why doesn't she (or whoever picks him up from school) ask him before they head home if he has his lunch box?

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Did he always leave his lunch box behind? Or is this a new thing? Maybe Frank comes down on him because of what he does or does not eat. I get the feeling Frank is a tyrant about the food and money.....obviously he gets the best food. The kid has never been a great eater......maybe he's scared jet set asshole is going to come down on him about it because there is a precedent there.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Frank wants, and gets, the best food for himself. Remember in that movie "Jerry McGuire" where they talk about kidnapping the bootie. That's what frank is doing.

Jeni. Why are you doing this to your kids? Why choose a man, give him the best of everything, your money, your dignity, over your boys? Do you realize how desperate and pathetic that is?
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Did she specifically state that Deacon was leaving the lunch boxes at school? Could he be leaving them at his Dad's house, either through carelessness (with no follow-through from the coparent/stepparent) or rebellion? I would punish my kids if they were leaving their lunch boxes on a regular basis on purpose. However, if it were a case of being scared of punishment for not eating Jeni's crap lunches, he could just easily throw away what he didn't eat and she'd never know.

I doubt Frank is involved with much at all. No doubt Deacon has a lot of anger toward his mother and father both. Jeni has tossed he and his brother aside for Frank and he probably misses the old house, neighborhood, and the routine he had there. He's probably angry he has been thrown together with a bunch of real and faux step siblings and a new baby is coming along. Also, god only knows what Jeni and her ex say about each other in front of the kids. It's possible he doesn't get consistent sleep, might have to deal with bullying from a step parent and/or step siblings, and his mother is not exactly emotionally present. He probably feels like an unwanted guest in both his father's house and in the rooms his mother rents. I feel bad for the kids.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

LydiaE wrote:Did she specifically state that Deacon was leaving the lunch boxes at school? Could he be leaving them at his Dad's house, either through carelessness (with no follow-through from the coparent/stepparent) or rebellion? I would punish my kids if they were leaving their lunch boxes on a regular basis on purpose. However, if it were a case of being scared of punishment for not eating Jeni's crap lunches, he could just easily throw away what he didn't eat and she'd never know.

I doubt Frank is involved with much at all. No doubt Deacon has a lot of anger toward his mother and father both. Jeni has tossed he and his brother aside for Frank and he probably misses the old house, neighborhood, and the routine he had there. He's probably angry he has been thrown together with a bunch of real and faux step siblings and a new baby is coming along. Also, god only knows what Jeni and her ex say about each other in front of the kids. It's possible he doesn't get consistent sleep, might have to deal with bullying from a step parent and/or step siblings, and his mother is not exactly emotionally present. He probably feels like an unwanted guest in both his father's house and in the rooms his mother rents. I feel bad for the kids.
Yeah he said he's leaving it at school. He's only at his dad's on weekends.

MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

From what I remember from last year's crappy lunch videos, Deacon didn't have this problem, or if he did it wasn't as bad. This only started once she moved in with Frank. It's so obvious that Deacon is upset about something and sadly, I think all of our hypothesis are correct. He usually doesn't have a problem bringing the lunchbox home if his stepmom or one of Jeni's friends made his lunch. He just won't eat the lunches she makes and I don't blame him. As far as why he doesn't simply throw the food away, I remember reading in the comment section that the school doesn't allow them to throw the food away. They have to bring everything home to show their parents. Besides, when Jeni interrogates him about what he ate she never believes him anyway. She'll ask if he ate, he'll say yes, and she'll laugh and say she doesn't buy it. Why ask your children questions if you have already branded them a liar?
Caramelblended
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caramelblended »

Let's review the last couple of videos:
-Jeni packs her boys crap lunches while giving her BF a feast fit for a king.
-Jeni shushes Drake for being loud in the morning(so he wouldn't disturb Frank's beauty sleep, I suspect), when she let Frank yell out cheers while Deacon was trying desperately to fall asleep on a school night.
- Jeni is giddy with joy because Frank told Drake, "We don't quit in this family". You are not a family. Your boyfriend is not comitted nor invested in your boys' happiness at all. . . or yours. Anybody will want to keep around a girl who's paying, cooking, cleaning, servicing without any demand on their part.
-The vacations they take are always for his thing(cricket, his family events etc). Jeni, you're there to pay, cook, and fornicate. So, I suggest you invest that money somewhere else like college funds for the boys or for your very very distant retirement(trust me, you will need it, shudders)

After watching many of her videos this year my conclusion is this
I doubt frank will dump her any time soon as long as she brings in the dough and provides all the services she is currently providing. The oops baby will ONLY happen if she gets smarter and decides to leave; he will very possibly impregnante her to keep her around. If she does this to him, she will end up being a single mother of three instead of two. I don't see why he would dump her when he can keep her and fool around behind her back? It's a much more attractive option.
Jeni is such a peculiar case because women who are trapped in such situations usually don't have any way to provide for themselves or their kids. Not many people on this earth will pay to have this done to them. Odd. Very odd.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

I would love to complain that this is also very Savage, but she's done it to herself. The only thing I disagree on, is the fact that Frank will keep her around. I just think that she's too boring and frumpy. The boys are going to continue to become more more of a discipline problem. They are clearly not OK. Drake seems to have some very serious issues, not diagnosing because I don't know what they are, but something. Frank is going to move along to someone better, sexier, more of a caretaker and wife. Jeni is Ms.right now in my opinion. Plus, she is an idiot and she never shuts her mouth and can't cook.

The thing I noticed from the bicycle riding videos, was how frumpy and catastrophic she looked running behind Drake. Look at the humpback? Was I the only one who noticed that? She's not doing very much in the "trying to stay hot for her man" department. She looked like a grandma. I guess it's those hideous clothes she's selling.

I just want to take those boys to get pizza and let them pig out on whatever they want. It's sad. Screw Frank.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I guess I'm in the minority because I like Drake. I always root for the underdog, so my heart goes out to a child who was conceived and brought into such turmoil. It's not his fault his father was going through a rough time and his mother is a nut job. I know some people think Drake is a sociopath, but Jeni wears that crown. Poor Drake is just a lost, sad, confused little boy who needs structure, love, discipline and properly cooked/prepared food. I can't stand Deacon. That kid works my last nerve.

Return to “CandidMommy”