The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Itsmeee0906
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by Itsmeee0906 »

I.... I just honestly can't believe the girl is pregnant again. It's just foreign to me the lack of responsibility and intelligence. She has the mentality of a child not much older than her children's... Babies raising babies...they're in for a very difficult life and that makes me so sad for them.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Itsmeee0906 wrote:I.... I just honestly can't believe the girl is pregnant again. It's just foreign to me the lack of responsibility and intelligence. She has the mentality of a child not much older than her children's... Babies raising babies...they're in for a very difficult life and that makes me so sad for them.
I feel like at least one of the kids is going to grow up and hate her and do better by graduating and going to college...probably not Alesana.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

twomommies wrote:
Itsmeee0906 wrote:I.... I just honestly can't believe the girl is pregnant again. It's just foreign to me the lack of responsibility and intelligence. She has the mentality of a child not much older than her children's... Babies raising babies...they're in for a very difficult life and that makes me so sad for them.
I feel like at least one of the kids is going to grow up and hate her and do better by graduating and going to college...probably not Alesana.

Maybe Jakoby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Primadxnna wrote:
twomommies wrote:

Maybe Jakoby.

Alesana is already showing signs of being annoyed with Tayler and done with her shit.

They will all probably end up hating her because when they grow up and Google themselves they are going to be able to read for themselves all the terrible shit their mom subjected them to. I wonder how she is going to explain her way out of threatening to drown the kids in a creek.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I think they will all be embarrassed by her. They will also resent her when they find out she knowingly raised them to be poor and without a single stable home in their childhood years. Just one section 8 to another. Boyfriends coming in and out of their lives. Kids really resent that stuff. They will be statistics like her because that's all she aspires to in life.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

From what it seems, Tayler grew up the exact same way her kids are. He mom has 5 kids with several different dads. Her grandmother is also supportive of Tayler so I assume that is how she raised her kids as well. Generation after generation of Taylers family grew up the same way. I bet they all lived in the same Ohio town, multiple baby daddy's, low income housing mooching off the government or anyone willing to give them a handout. So, unless her kids break the cycle, I don't think they will give a shit how they were raised or be embarrassed because they won't know any different.

meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

Guess she's single? Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I feel like I'm the only person who remembers annoying danwell but she's totally the one who keeps defending Tayler on that Instagram page lol. She commented on one of Tayler's posts about the hate she gets saying the haters gonna hate hate hate and thats what the post shared on the insta page says. Lol dumbass
She comments on all her pictures and even answers questions for her. Like chill danwell, and Tayler says that were obsessed lol.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

red3head wrote:From what it seems, Tayler grew up the exact same way her kids are. He mom has 5 kids with several different dads. Her grandmother is also supportive of Tayler so I assume that is how she raised her kids as well. Generation after generation of Taylers family grew up the same way. I bet they all lived in the same Ohio town, multiple baby daddy's, low income housing mooching off the government or anyone willing to give them a handout. So, unless her kids break the cycle, I don't think they will give a shit how they were raised or be embarrassed because they won't know any different.

At least her mom works and has a driver's license. I imagine she even has a GED. All the rest is the same though.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:
red3head wrote:From what it seems, Tayler grew up the exact same way her kids are. He mom has 5 kids with several different dads. Her grandmother is also supportive of Tayler so I assume that is how she raised her kids as well. Generation after generation of Taylers family grew up the same way. I bet they all lived in the same Ohio town, multiple baby daddy's, low income housing mooching off the government or anyone willing to give them a handout. So, unless her kids break the cycle, I don't think they will give a shit how they were raised or be embarrassed because they won't know any different.

At least her mom works and has a driver's license. I imagine she even has a GED. All the rest is the same though.
Sadly, I remember Tayler once post on tumblr about how she blamed her mother for not encouraging her to continue with school, and only wanted Tayler to do online school because it meant that Tayler would be home to take care of her brothers while her mom was at work. Tayler even said that she was the one who truly raised all her brothers, I'm not sure how true that even is or just said that because she was mad at her mother or something.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

hannahbanana wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:I feel like I'm the only person who remembers annoying danwell but she's totally the one who keeps defending Tayler on that Instagram page lol. She commented on one of Tayler's posts about the hate she gets saying the haters gonna hate hate hate and thats what the post shared on the insta page says. Lol dumbass
She comments on all her pictures and even answers questions for her. Like chill danwell, and Tayler says that were obsessed lol.
Glad I'm not the only one who notices lol.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

It really does make me sad that she is purposely raising those kids to be poor. Like why would you want that life for them?? Why would you want them to know what it's like to just barely scrape by month after month??

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

^ Tayler literally doesn't know any other way. How is she supposed to raise her children better if she's never had a role model to show her anything else? The best she can do is encourage them to stay in school, take it seriously, graduate, and hopefully have a career path in mind so they can have stable jobs or maybe go to technical college. But Tayler probably has no idea how this actually works since she's never seen anyone succeed at it.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm interested to see if Kevin is truly out of the picture. Nobody really expected that to work out right?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:
Primadxnna wrote:
twomommies wrote: I feel like at least one of the kids is going to grow up and hate her and do better by graduating and going to college...probably not Alesana.

Maybe Jakoby.

Alesana is already showing signs of being annoyed with Tayler and done with her shit.

They will all probably end up hating her because when they grow up and Google themselves they are going to be able to read for themselves all the terrible shit their mom subjected them to. I wonder how she is going to explain her way out of threatening to drown the kids in a creek.
She'll say it was in the past then complain because by then I bet the kids will be taken away or prefer their Father's family for some reason

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

By "level 22" does she mean Pokemon Go? Or is it something else?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

lmmomSD wrote:By "level 22" does she mean Pokemon Go? Or is it something else?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Its her edgy way of saying her age Image

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I'm interested to see if Kevin is truly out of the picture. Nobody really expected that to work out right?
I'm waiting for her to come out with another fake rape story about Kevin or how this baby was conceived without her will, like she has done to all the guys she's been with.
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

hannahbanana wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I'm interested to see if Kevin is truly out of the picture. Nobody really expected that to work out right?
I'm waiting for her to come out with another fake rape story about Kevin or how this baby was conceived without her will, like she has done to all the guys she's been with.
Chuckie forced her to have this baby!

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Maybe he found out its Chuckie's baby and made a break for it

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”