DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Sweet456 wrote:Am I the only one that finds it weird that
A) the hospital they were at let her "labor" way past 24 hours of her water breaking

B) letting her take caster oil twice
that's normal actually, the 24 hours after water breaking. That's the max time they will wait before intervening.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
A) the hospital they were at let her "labor" way past 24 hours of her water breaking

that's normal actually, the 24 hours after water breaking. That's the max time they will wait before intervening.
Yea that's what I mean they let her go 12 hours past. I find it odd they let her go that long past
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I'm just shocked "super taster" Missy let castor oil pass her lips three times ;)
IfIFitsIStits
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IfIFitsIStits »

Sweet456 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

Yea that's what I mean they let her go 12 hours past. I find it odd they let her go that long past
The hospital's I've worked at (in Australia) will let women go home for 24-48 hours after their waters break to wait for labour to start, if there are no other complications. I was surprised they tried to speed things up so soon.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

IfIFitsIStits wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: that's normal actually, the 24 hours after water breaking. That's the max time they will wait before intervening.
The hospital's I've worked at (in Australia) will let women go home for 24-48 hours after their waters break to wait for labour to start, if there are no other complications. I was surprised they tried to speed things up so soon.
It's different in the states.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

He's finally getting his vocal chords cut so we can't hear his disgusting wannabe music?!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Judoktty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judoktty »

When did she change the name of her channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runblondie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by runblondie »

Sweet456 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:

I think that's outdated information. You need to be monitored closely for signs of infection past 24-hours, but it's becoming more common to go well past 24 hours. At least in my area it is.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:I was always told that if your water breaks to stay home for a while to progress further and see if you can dilate a little at home. ( Personal) I had 3 pregnancies 2 I had to deliver at 24 & 21 weeks and I miss carried at 8 weeks. If I had to go all the way I was told to stay home and wait for a while to progress more. The only reason why I jumped and went was because I went into labor too early. My babies did not survive. I'm actually appalled at Missy's behaviour and know it all knowledge. Maybe if she was not pushing for her baby to be born at 30 weeks she'd have a better delivery.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry for your losses. That's awful. Hugs!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

What gets me is she was "trying to make the best choice for her and Finley," yet in one point of the story she mentions how they were trying to get him in a better position instead of going right then and there for the C-section, then he comes out the way he does...that's not putting Finley first, that's putting Missy first. And then to blame the doctors and midwives and the hospital?! REALLY?! Be damn grateful you have a healthy little boy, Missy. I'm not gonna dig into personal details but my story is on here and I've learned more about it since then, and let's just say it's a miracle I have my kid and even though he grates my nerves at least once a day, I am grateful for him.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I just can't watch Missy's birth story. All of her pregnancy drama lasted for months and I don't want to see her perspective on this matter. She's full of shit for the most part from the sounds of things too. It's too bad she didn't get the vbac she wanted but maybe she would've had better luck without messing things up herself. Look at Katie, the opposite of dramatic Missy and she had a successful Vbac. I realize Missy could've done everything "right" and still had one too.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Her vibe makes me think they debated filing against the doctor/hospital. We had it happen here locally and they settled out of court.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

She really didn't have a dramatic birth story at all. She may have had an emotional birth, but what birth isn't emotional? She didn't have complications and she wasn't high risk. I wonder how much of the spinning babies stuff put Finn in a bad position?
My guess regarding the doula is that the doula disagreed with something that she wanted and that was the end of that. Maybe the doula asked her why she was trying to induce labor at 34 weeks...
ETA...I asked my l&d nurse about the 24 hr thing. I delivered at a big teaching hospital in the US. She said it's outdated.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:She really didn't have a dramatic birth story at all. She may have had an emotional birth, but what birth isn't emotional? She didn't have complications and she wasn't high risk. I wonder how much of the spinning babies stuff put Finn in a bad position?
My guess regarding the doula is that the doula disagreed with something that she wanted and that was the end of that. Maybe the doula asked her why she was trying to induce labor at 34 weeks...
ETA...I asked my l&d nurse about the 24 hr thing. I delivered at a big teaching hospital in the US. She said it's outdated.
Yep. Or the doula was fired because her indication tricks failed to get the job done.

Plus how much of Missy's disappointment is embarrassment for having an unsightly newborn? She certainly seemed reluctant to show him until the swelling had gone down.
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

......... After thinking about her birth experience for 10 months, and recording her thoughts twice, she's mad at the doctors because "they should have known that he was in labour for a while so he *probably* didn't have any internal bleeding" and they should have just given him to her to nurse right away without making sure he was okay first.

What the actual even WHAT??????????
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

All I heard that whole video was me and I, isn't labor about the baby and making sure they are delivered safe and as healthy as possible also she heard his heart rate dropping why wasn't she having them check him?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twinklepink88 wrote:......... After thinking about her birth experience for 10 months, and recording her thoughts twice, she's mad at the doctors because "they should have known that he was in labour for a while so he *probably* didn't have any internal bleeding" and they should have just given him to her to nurse right away without making sure he was okay first.

What the actual even WHAT??????????
So she's pissed because they took her baby to NICU to make sure he was ok before giving him to her?
If they hadn't, and something went wrong, you can bet your ass she would have been furious. She would have been on the phone to a malpractice attorney before you could say "birth injury".
There is no making that woman happy. The only thing that she would have been ok with was having a VBAC and discovering that the ultrasound was wrong and it was actually a girl. She really doesn't trust doctors, does she? She's convinced it's her doctor's fault that she lost Gabriel, although there's no way of knowing if she did all the ultrasounds that Missy wanted, that anything would have been different. And she is always second guessing them. It's great to be informed, and to question your doctor instead of taking what they say as holy writ, but generally they know what they're doing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Aside from Missy's selfish ways and all that

why, in the thumbnail of the birth story vid, does she look like she's trying to be more sexy than sad/frustrated?

learning things from Bryan, I guess???
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:I was always told that if your water breaks to stay home for a while to progress further and see if you can dilate a little at home. ( Personal) I had 3 pregnancies 2 I had to deliver at 24 & 21 weeks and I miss carried at 8 weeks. If I had to go all the way I was told to stay home and wait for a while to progress more. The only reason why I jumped and went was because I went into labor too early. My babies did not survive. I'm actually appalled at Missy's behaviour and know it all knowledge. Maybe if she was not pushing for her baby to be born at 30 weeks she'd have a better delivery.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

First thing I thought when I saw the tweet was "sex change operation" haha but probably not. If it is a cholecystectomy I would think he'd be more dramatic about it and call it surgery and not a procedure.

Return to “Daily Bumps”