• Advertisement

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby Amelia322 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 pm

"Omg two cameras would be soooooo cool" yeah Bryan two cameras for your fucking chickens, #humbled #cambodialiving

They just keep getting worse! They make me sick lol! Seriously Bryan wants lot of chickens because that's what he loves is fresh eggs in the morning ?! But then you'll go eat processed shit the rest of the day

They're acting so surprised when showing the chicken house, "OMG they're real Windows!!?! Omg!"

Uhhh didn't you guys look at the house before you bought it or are you just showing off?

Also missy treats and feeds her chickens better than her own children ! I love when Bryan said "aww you're so good with your chicks babe.."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Amelia322 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Amelia322 wrote:Can someone help me understand his gallstone issue?

To me it sounds like he wants to get it removed because missy doesn't want him to go on a cleaner diet? Lmao and if it's removed you can eat like shit still?

Is that close? I really don't know but that's what I understood. Missy just wants him to be fat so she can feel better about herself.

You're supposed to eat clean and no fat. But I doubt Bryan can stick to that diet.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Amelia322 wrote:"Omg two cameras would be soooooo cool" yeah Bryan two cameras for your fucking chickens, #humbled #cambodialiving

They just keep getting worse! They make me sick lol! Seriously Bryan wants lot of chickens because that's what he loves is fresh eggs in the morning ?! But then you'll go eat processed shit the rest of the day

They're acting so surprised when showing the chicken house, "OMG they're real Windows!!?! Omg!"

Uhhh didn't you guys look at the house before you bought it or are you just showing off?

Bryan seems like he has to show off all the time. Like in yesterday's vlog how he said "it will be so nice not sweating on stage" you know he said that just to impress the lady who was working on his armpit.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby annaclinchwalsh963 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:45 pm

My birth plan consisted of birthing a baby , I feel it covered all the important bits leaving room for adjustments.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper

Postby Sweet456 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Wait did they ever do a house tour?
Sweet456
True Gossiper

Postby PosyGirl72 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Sweet456 wrote:Wait did they ever do a house tour?

Click bait. House tour of the chicken coup

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper

Postby SaltandBurn » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:58 pm

cats-or-die wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:
GossipKween92 wrote:Let's be serious she knew if she made this video a lot of ADULTS would watch this and know exactly what she's talking shit about! Kids would be completely bored. Hence why she has to "clarify".

But seriously, she had perfectly normal labour these things happen. She's making a HUGE stink about it just because she didn't get her VBAC. And complaining and shaking your head like a 3 year old girl because you didn't get to hold your baby when his head was SOOO swollen are you kidding me?! The doctors and nurses first priority is the baby and making sure they are 125% okay before they give them to the parents. Let's think about all the mums who've had premmies and cannot even hold their babies for days or even weeks! It just baffles me! I understand it's emotional but why make it such a huge deal especially 10 months later? You're a grown woman, if you didn't feel that castor oil did anything why do it again?! Do your research and do what YOU feel is right.
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160914/b00a2c2cd799b88f46fd0efeac9b0d96.jpg[/img]

its Finn and me, not me and Finn lol.

Hate to be THAT person, but neither way is correct. It's Finn and I.

xoxo gossip cat

I is incorrect because she is not the subject of the sentence. So "me" is actually the correct way.
SaltandBurn
Talker

Postby fossilfinger » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:00 pm

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Can someone help me understand his gallstone issue?

To me it sounds like he wants to get it removed because missy doesn't want him to go on a cleaner diet? Lmao and if it's removed you can eat like shit still?

Is that close? I really don't know but that's what I understood. Missy just wants him to be fat so she can feel better about herself.

You're supposed to eat clean and no fat. But I doubt Bryan can stick to that diet.

Well in his defense, that diet would be difficult to stick to even for the healthiest eater. I can't imagine going for the rest of my life eating ONLY bland food.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby mermaidunicorn » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Who even needs a chicken coop that big for 3 chickens?!
mermaidunicorn
Talker

Postby foreversoulmates » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:34 pm

OK I had my gallbladder out 2 months after a csection. 2 weeks for recovery??? I was a single mom and maybe down 2 days....
foreversoulmates
Gossiper

Postby crew96 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:39 pm

me and Finn - finn and me - Finn and I. Whatever - idc the difference. We understand what she went. That's just silly nitpicking.

crew96
Talker

Postby crew96 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Meant*

crew96
Talker

Postby Lovethesnark » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Why do I feel like Bryan wouldn't need to eat a completely bland diet?? All they eat is fat and carbs. They never have things high in fiber or vegetables that aren't covered in fat. Maybe he should try a normal diet first? Missy seems to want him to have the surgery more than he does. Is she scared they might need to stock their house with foods she doesn't like?
Lovethesnark
True Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:58 pm

I don't think he needs to necessarily eat a bland diet, just no or maybe low fat.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby lurkernomore » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:03 pm

mermaidunicorn wrote:Who even needs a chicken coop that big for 3 chickens?!

I think they're probably getting more. I know they started out with five.

I totally fell for the "house tour" title -- especially since she's been mentioning wanting to finish up decorating so she can do one a lot lately. I think it's an absurdly large (and fancy!) chicken coop -- but I also think it's awesome. And I would hate on Missy's excitement about decorating it for holidays ... but I would totally do the same thing.
lurkernomore
Talker

Postby mermaidunicorn » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:22 pm

lurkernomore wrote:

I think they're probably getting more. I know they started out with five.

I totally fell for the "house tour" title -- especially since she's been mentioning wanting to finish up decorating so she can do one a lot lately. I think it's an absurdly large (and fancy!) chicken coop -- but I also think it's awesome. And I would hate on Missy's excitement about decorating it for holidays ... but I would totally do the same thing.

I agree, it is an awesome chicken coop but I just thing it's crazy to buy one so large and expensive for 3 chickens, if they are planning on getting a few more in the future then fair enough. I think the reason it's so crazy to me is because I had a little house in my garden when I was little about the same size which held all my toys and I used as a legit mini house, so to see something that large for 3 chickens just shocked me hahaha!
mermaidunicorn
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:28 pm

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I don't think he needs to necessarily eat a bland diet, just no or maybe low fat.

Yeah, he definitely was exaggerating. However, even with the surgery, he's going to have to change his diet, and cut out some of the bacon and pizza. And in Missy's defense, as much as I hate to say it, it sounded like the reason she was leaning towards surgery was that even if he did change his diet, the stones would still be there and he could still have an attack, or the stones can move and block his bile duct, which can cause really bad problems like pancreatitis and cholangitis, both of which can conceivably kill you, or at the very least make you really sick. If he thinks a gall bladder attack was bad, it's got nothing on pancreatitis.
Personal: I had pancreatitis after having my gall bladder out, and my doctor didn't listen to me. So I went to the ER, and ended up in the hospital for 10 days, and then on IV nutrition for a month. Incredibly painful, lots of barfing, and being on TPN was no fun. No food at all for a whole month. You're getting nutrition, but your stomach still feels hungry. Really sucked. Can you imagine the whining and drama if anything like that happened to Bryan?
And did he say he was going "on tour"? Did I hear that right? Noooo!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby just_me » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:32 pm

There is something wrong with Missy if she's still upset the hospital gave Finn formula considering what she feeds him now.

Finn's birth was traumatic for Missy because a) he didn't turn out to be a girl, b) he wasn't born early, and c) she didn't get a VBAC.

My mom had her gallbladder removed almost 7 1/2 years ago and she eats the food they say to stay away from. If someone tried to take potato chips, ribs and ice cream away from her she'd hurt you. lol But at the same time she also had weight loss surgery and she had the one that requires a high fat/protein diet so they kind of even themselves out.
just_me
Gossiper

Postby Blackalecat » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:35 pm

I love some of the comments suggesting he eat vegan. :lol: its like do you actually watch their vlogs? And I love how in the armpit procedure vlog how he was so excited to not put chemicals on his body on a daily basis. We all no your genuine concern Brian lol with your piss poor diet and lack of excercise chemicals need to be the least of your worries.[/quote]

Well his health would dramatically improve if he ate a vegan diet but I don't see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Only if homeboy followed a more plant based vegan diet. We have to many yummy bad for vegan foods as well! :D besides I would hate if he "went vegan" only to flip right back. Being vegan is a lifestyle and he would have to come to terms with his wrongs. Buy a cat when thousands of them are put down every year and getting chicks from a hatchery. To name a few, they don't seem to be the type to own up to a mistake. I low key wanted to be my passive aggressive self and send an insta video to Missy this previous time when she was asking for questions for a new video. I was going to ask her while holding one of my girls (hens) "Now that you have the honor of living among side your wonderful chickens, are you and your family, thinking about going vegan? Because as you know the factory farmed chickens don't live as happy lives as our girls! <3 " lol but I never got around to it, oh well. There is anyways next time!! :D Also 'm a long time lurker and finally joined! Hello everyone! (End of my vegan rant) ;)
Blackalecat

Postby Ducklings4 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:48 pm

She wants to get more chickens. Have they determined if that one is a rooster?
Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:50 pm

cats-or-die wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:
GossipKween92 wrote:Let's be serious she knew if she made this video a lot of ADULTS would watch this and know exactly what she's talking shit about! Kids would be completely bored. Hence why she has to "clarify".

But seriously, she had perfectly normal labour these things happen. She's making a HUGE stink about it just because she didn't get her VBAC. And complaining and shaking your head like a 3 year old girl because you didn't get to hold your baby when his head was SOOO swollen are you kidding me?! The doctors and nurses first priority is the baby and making sure they are 125% okay before they give them to the parents. Let's think about all the mums who've had premmies and cannot even hold their babies for days or even weeks! It just baffles me! I understand it's emotional but why make it such a huge deal especially 10 months later? You're a grown woman, if you didn't feel that castor oil did anything why do it again?! Do your research and do what YOU feel is right.
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160914/b00a2c2cd799b88f46fd0efeac9b0d96.jpg[/img]

its Finn and me, not me and Finn lol.

Hate to be THAT person, but neither way is correct. It's Finn and I.

xoxo gossip cat
I realized that as it posted!!! Thanks for looking out though

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:52 pm

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:My birth plan consisted of birthing a baby , I feel it covered all the important bits leaving room for adjustments.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
good plan

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:54 pm

crew96 wrote:me and Finn - finn and me - Finn and I. Whatever - idc the difference. We understand what she went. That's just silly nitpicking.

just trying to be a silly grammar nazi!

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:55 pm

And two more points: why is Missy so pissed that they gave Finn formula when he took to the breast like a champ. Didn't she once say "He's a good nurser, and that's all I can ask for", or words to that effect?
And yeah, Bryan, your pits won't sweat anymore onstage. But your face and torso will, and your clothes will still stick to you. And remember when you hit a fan with your mic because your hands were so sweaty?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby coriann1911 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Just because you get your gallbladder out doesn't mean you can still eat shit. I lost a lot of weight really fast and that's how I got gallstones and had to have mine removed. After I was thinking I could eat crap and boy was I wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
coriann1911
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay