NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

millercoop
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoOKBaby: Part 4 [OKBaby]

Unread post by millercoop »

Wow.. there are quite a few comments on the new vlog about them not buckling Levi in the right way. And so many bug buddies have commented defending O & K. Someone literally said "he's a perfect dad ur so annoying it's a car seat he's secure enough" regarding them having the chest clip at his belly. I just can't, they are ridiculous!!! If I was O&K I would be so embarrassed to have these people defending me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
millercoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by millercoop »

Wow.. there are quite a few comments on the new vlog about them not buckling Levi in the right way. And so many bug buddies have commented defending O & K. Someone literally said "he's a perfect dad ur so annoying it's a car seat he's secure enough" regarding them having the chest clip at his belly. I just can't, they are ridiculous!!! If I was O&K I would be so embarrassed to have these people defending me lol

Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

Oops double post
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Honesty if O and K lived where I lived CPS would have taken Levi away already. That poor child does not get taken care of the way he should
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Hi y'all, I'm new to watching Ok. Found them from watching KKs vlogs since I discovered their channel first.
I really enjoy Kerens channel because they really are a sweet, genuine family. I watched some of OKs videos and I'm not too sure how I feel about them yet. But oh my god I can't help but notice Oscar saying "huh" after everything he says. Image Also, I'm watching the video everyone has been talking about and it is so sad :( Poor baby he really does has a look of fear on his face most of the time and seems zoned out. & Oscar talking about how it was hard getting the box done at the post office because of Levi and saying "Now I remember why we don't run errands with you now, HUH?" Like... what?!?! You think it's going to magically be easier with your second baby on the way?! Ugh :/

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Why use your child as a target? Wtf POOR LEVI! I wish the kid could just get treated the way he should be. He's a baby. Not a prop for your video. Omgosh. I just want to hug the poor kid. I really feel sorry for him. His parents are too concerned with vlogs and themselves. He gets only 10% of the attention and love that he should. My heart break for him. How lonely and misunderstood he must feel...

For whoever said Keren must be jealous...do you even watch her channel? She wanted another boy, Khoa wanted a girl. What's she have to be jealous of? She got what she wanted.
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

lonelysoul wrote:Why use your child as a target? Wtf POOR LEVI! I wish the kid could just get treated the way he should be. He's a baby. Not a prop for your video. Omgosh. I just want to hug the poor kid. I really feel sorry for him. His parents are too concerned with vlogs and themselves. He gets only 10% of the attention and love that he should. My heart break for him. How lonely and misunderstood he must feel...

For whoever said Keren must be jealous...do you even watch her channel? She wanted another boy, Khoa wanted a girl. What's she have to be jealous of? She got what she wanted.
Right! A lot of people here act like having boys is a bad thing. I'd love all boys :D
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I don't think Keren would ever be jealous of Kyra lol
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

perctpiper wrote:
lonelysoul wrote:Why use your child as a target? Wtf POOR LEVI! I wish the kid could just get treated the way he should be. He's a baby. Not a prop for your video. Omgosh. I just want to hug the poor kid. I really feel sorry for him. His parents are too concerned with vlogs and themselves. He gets only 10% of the attention and love that he should. My heart break for him. How lonely and misunderstood he must feel...

Right! A lot of people here act like having boys is a bad thing. I'd love all boys :D
Right I have two boys and everyone always asks if we are gonna try for a girl and are shocked when I say no! I feel like their is a strange idea that a lot of people have that your suppose to have a girl, like u have to in order to be happy it's weird.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Keren and Khoa are excited for another boy, if they were having a girl they said that would probably be their last child but now they want another to see if they will have a girl. Having 2 boys so close in age is gonna be adorable! And let's face it- Jackson is seriously the cutest baby ever so another one just like him is gonna be amaing

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Keren and Khoa are excited for another boy, if they were having a girl they said that would probably be their last child but now they want another to see if they will have a girl. Having 2 boys so close in age is gonna be adorable! And let's face it- Jackson is seriously the cutest baby ever so another one just like him is gonna be amaing

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

webbygurl626 wrote:
perctpiper wrote:

Right I have two boys and everyone always asks if we are gonna try for a girl and are shocked when I say no! I feel like their is a strange idea that a lot of people have that your suppose to have a girl, like u have to in order to be happy it's weird.

I said I got the feeling that it was a boy based on their lack of motivation to get the gender reveal up because I think Kyra really wanted a girl, not because I personally think boys are bad. I have 3 of them and couldn't be happier. I think she said she wanted a boy so that if it was another one she could make it seem like she wasn't disappointed. But Oscar outright said he really wanted a girl, and I remember Kyra saying they picked the ladybug logo theme for their channel logo prior to knowing Levi's gender because they wanted a girl.

I have 3 boys all close together and I love it, I would've been happy with anything but if I could've chosen I wanted all boys. So I wasn't saying boys are a bad thing, but personally every single friend I have had desperately wanted a girl whenever they're trying for a baby. I'm the only person I know who has been truly happy to have all boys. I don't get why most women are like that. But take Missy and Ellie for example, they both admit to really wanting girls. And Keren said they would be done having kids if this baby would've been a girl, so even if she won't admit it that makes it seem like she wanted a girl as well.

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Ardnaid wrote:I hope she doesn't go all punk for the nursery but she probably will.
I realise this was a typo but I'd giggle if she DID go for a 'punk' nursery now! Not least because I'm not sure I've ever seen a punk nursery!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Mazement wrote:
Ardnaid wrote:I hope she doesn't go all punk for the nursery but she probably will.
I realise this was a typo but I'd giggle if she DID go for a 'punk' nursery now! Not least because I'm not sure I've ever seen a punk nursery!
Hahaha thank you for clarifying that. I am exhausted and didn't even think of it being a typo... I was sitting there thinking "wtf since when is Kyra's style punk?". Image

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Khoa wants a girl. She said she would be fine with two boys. Khoa wants to keep having kids until it's a girl.
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

I still can't wrap my head around these crazy uber fans.

Who the hell gets so emotional they jump up and down or cry or scream or fan girls over a STRANGERS BABY.

Some of these comments, some people lose it during these "special announcements."

I can't wrap my head around it. Reading these comments you see so many "awww, damn I'm in class and can't wait to get home to watch!" "the best part of my day is coming home from school and watching them!"

Is it because the age of high schoolers today have grown up with YouTube and the Internet at such a young age? And Kyra is still so immature that she closely resembles a high schooler still? Therefore they can still relate to her.

Just.....fangirling over Youtubers. Maybe it seems much more attainable than fangirling over a celebrity?

Last night I looked at some of the Twitters of some of these fan accounts. The level of obsession is fucking intense. They spend all day, everyday on Twitter talking about OK/KK, tweeting them, sharing everything they tweet, and policing EVERYONE's comments. Most people would consider that kind of behavior stalking but both OK/KK encourage it. They like tweets, follow these accounts, ect. THAT's how they've created this army of over inflated egos that worship them.

I can see another FAMILY showing extreme interest in another family. That makes sense. But a 12-16 year old being obsessed with a family and child.....weird as fuck.

And if I hear that "we're making memories!! it's for ourselves!" That's just a dumb ass justification. I look back at videos of my nieces and dogs all the time. It's for money. You're exposing your family for money. You're child's pictures are plastered all over social media and saved to tons of people's phones/computers.

The comments, the videos with questionable material.....it's all out there. And it's the Internet, things never really go away. Your kids will someday see all the comments, the videos, the way you treated them, and how you were as a parent. You have no idea how that will affect them as an individual. Everything you post on the Internet has an impact in the the future. You chose if it's positive, negative, or harmful in any way.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Guys she said the baby will be sleeping in their room and levi will stay in his room until they get a new house. So they prob wont decorate at all anyway
kayylala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayylala »

^^^^ Yes vlogging culture is so bizarre. It's such a new phenomena too, who knows how it's going to effect children in the future. At what point does it become exploitation? I acted in tv shows and commercials when I was a kid but it was all my choice and there were protections put into place to make sure I received the majority of the money. Vlogging is similar to acting, you're "performing" for an audience and getting paid. The only difference is that it's in a very personal home setting. What protections are in place for these kids? They have a camera shoved in their face since birth and their parents build up these large audiences where hundreds of thousands of people watch them everyday and their parents get paid a lot of money for it. And once they start making so much money from vlogging that it becomes their careers and they have no source of income they have no choice but to keep going. It's such a weird grey area.

I'm curious to know what you guys think about it.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Why would Keren be jealous? I myself am pregnant with a second boy. A healthy happy baby is all that matters to me! Gender doesn't matter - though I am glad my older son will have a brother :) They'll be exactly 2 years apart. Was not "eager" or "hoping" it was a girl.

Have not been watching their vlogs...... Too enraging. Poor Levi :(

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

you're soo right. But keren did want a girl. Khoa wanted a boy bc that meant keren would want more kids. Keren said that she hoped it was a girl bc then they'd stop having other kids. but yeah i dont think she'd be jealous of kyra. there's no reason to be lol

Return to “OKBaby”