DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Emily48098
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by Emily48098 »

Is Missy on birth control? If not, I don't understand how she is not constantly pregnant. Being how she is Fertile Myrtle. Any straight male would be banging that at any given chance.

I too would like to know more about Bryan Lanning shitting the bed. Perhaps we will find out more on his #1 selling top charting album "Us" on the hit song titled "...Sorry Honey, I Shit the Bed Again"
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Is Missy on birth control? If not, I don't understand how she is not constantly pregnant. Being how she is Fertile Myrtle. Any straight male would be banging that at any given chance.

I too would like to know more about Bryan Lanning shitting the bed. Perhaps we will find out more on his #1 selling top charting album "Us" on the hit song titled "...Sorry Honey, I Shit the Bed Again"
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Is Missy on birth control? If not, I don't understand how she is not constantly pregnant. She is so fucking HOT!!

Being how she is Fertile Myrtle. Any straight male would be banging that at any given chance.

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

WTFoxtrot wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016091 ... d24e82.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016091 ... bbbf79.jpg[/img]

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you kidding me?! He is truly f'n pathetic!! "Look at me Shay! Look at me! Don't forget about me Shay!" I seriously can't with this guy & these dick-waving contests he tries to engage everyone in!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I kind of wish shay would call him off and tell him to stop making things a competition. But that might look like an internet war with more views.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So are the minions seeing the light or what? They talk up this 5K race that they were at this weekend and act like in previous vlogs that they were hoping to see a ton of subs there and no one, not one person comes up to them like they know them or want to meet them (they didn't film it so I'm saying with 100% certainty it didn't happen, bc if it did they would have recorded it). They didn't even participate in the race (not that i expected them to do anything related to physical activity) had Finn and Ollie at yet ANOTHER load concert with no ear protection and acted like they wished they were anywhere but there. I wonder if they got their feelings hurt that there weren't 100 screaming 10 year olds there to meet them.. Missy looked pissy the entire time.
Also Missy making a video about potty training makes me laugh. Get your mom to do it Missy, we all know she was the one who did it while you were out of town.. You can hide it.. LMAOOOO
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

Emily48098 wrote:Is Missy on birth control? If not, I don't understand how she is not constantly pregnant. She is so fucking HOT!!

Being how she is Fertile Myrtle. Any straight male would be banging that at any given chance.

I can't ever imagine Missy getting down with Bryan for the fun of it. I would guess they only interact in that way for the goal of baby making.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Emily48098 wrote:Is Missy on birth control? If not, I don't understand how she is not constantly pregnant. She is so fucking HOT!!

I am not attracted to women, but I just don't see Missy as hot. I think she always looks like she's sick. It's probably her paleness plus her messy eye makeup. But to each their own.

From what I remember, Bryan admitted he shit the bed when he had norovirus. I actually think it's not that big of a deal since he was really sick, but it's weird to vlog about.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SaltandBurn wrote:

I can't ever imagine Missy getting down with Bryan for the fun of it. I would guess they only interact in that way for the goal of baby making.
I still say it's been Mimi with a mining helmet and s turkey baster.

About the shitting the bed, he had a flu (he said-- maybe it was a gall bladder attack) earlier this year, and said they had to throw away the sheets because he had "an accident". That is the main one I remember, but I think there was more.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Cgl33 wrote:

I am not attracted to women, but I just don't see Missy as hot. I think she always looks like she's sick. It's probably her paleness plus her messy eye makeup. But to each their own.

From what I remember, Bryan admitted he shit the bed when he had norovirus. I actually think it's not that big of a deal since he was really sick, but it's weird to vlog about.
Agreed, i think Missy always looks sickly, her sunken eyes and the way she does her eye makeup does not help at all, plus that skin that ages her by 20 years isnt doing her any favors. Beauty is relative though, so if you think shes hot then more power too ya.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She definitely has some bodacious tatas. Breastfeeding makes her boobs gorgeous.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I'm just gonna say it, it's one thing when Bryan is constantly up Missy's ass saying how hott she is, but to come here and read it is weird. I don't think she's ugly by any means but the whole "any staight man would bang her" and the comments about how "amazing" her "tits" are is disgusting. I'm an extremely open person when it comes to sex, and things of that nature because I think it's amazing. I just think some of these posters are taking it too far.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

On the rare occasions when Missy's genuinely smiling and not dressed like her BFF of the week, she does look pretty. Not insanely hot, but she can look attractive without even putting effort in. Bryan on the other hand looks like someone glued facial hair on a wedge of lard.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I think I would find Missy much prettier if she had a different personality. Her personality makes her not very pretty IMO. Bryan must be working on an "epic" vlog as it's late.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

workfromhomemom wrote:I think I would find Missy much prettier if she had a different personality. Her personality makes her not very pretty IMO. Bryan must be working on an "epic" vlog as it's late.
apparently youtube is giving him trouble uploading.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Sometimes it does bother me a bit when Missy is attacked for her looks and no other basis. Yeah, she's flawed, but our issues with her shouldn't be her face or body. It should be the fact that she's mean, not that great of a parent, and is a money waster/humble bragger like Bryan.

She's no beauty queen, but that's mostly because she's a bad person.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm just gonna say it, it's one thing when Bryan is constantly up Missy's ass saying how hott she is, but to come here and read it is weird. I don't think she's ugly by any means but the whole "any staight man would bang her" and the comments about how "amazing" her "tits" are is disgusting. I'm an extremely open person when it comes to sex, and things of that nature because I think it's amazing. I just think some of these posters are taking it too far.
Yeah. And it's all due to breast feeding. Missy is pretty flat when she's not pregnant and feeding.

xoxo gossip cat
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Shay replied to EhBee Family's "view" tweet reply this morning (it was a pic of a brick wall through a window), still said nothing to Bryan :P
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm just gonna say it, it's one thing when Bryan is constantly up Missy's ass saying how hott she is, but to come here and read it is weird. I don't think she's ugly by any means but the whole "any staight man would bang her" and the comments about how "amazing" her "tits" are is disgusting. I'm an extremely open person when it comes to sex, and things of that nature because I think it's amazing. I just think some of these posters are taking it too far.
For someone "open" about sex, why do you find those posts offensive?

All I see are people complimenting her looks. There are way more vulgar ways of saying someone's boobs look good or that they are hot.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

that crock pot chicken she made must have been SO bland. No seasonings or salt and pepper. Also, way too much liquid for a crock pot with that much meat.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SaltandBurn wrote:
For someone "open" about sex, why do you find those posts offensive?

All I see are people complimenting her looks. There are way more vulgar ways of saying someone's boobs look good or that they are hot.
So putting down their looks is wrong, but saying breastfeeding makes her look good is wrong too?
I'm straight, but I appreciate a beautiful woman, and nice bodies of either gender. Her breasts have been commented on before. Sorry if I offended anyone!
She does look pretty sometimes. Her makeup was nice when they were at Disneyland. I do agree that her personality and Bryan's make them much more unattractive. That's one thing they have in common with the Kardashians!

Return to “Daily Bumps”