DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Smrfnose
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by Smrfnose »

lmmomSD wrote:
SaltandBurn wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm just gonna say it, it's one thing when Bryan is constantly up Missy's ass saying how hott she is, but to come here and read it is weird. I don't think she's ugly by any means but the whole "any staight man would bang her" and the comments about how "amazing" her "tits" are is disgusting. I'm an extremely open person when it comes to sex, and things of that nature because I think it's amazing. I just think some of these posters are taking it too far.
For someone "open" about sex, why do you find those posts offensive?

All I see are people complimenting her looks. There are way more vulgar ways of saying someone's boobs look good or that they are hot.
So putting down their looks is wrong, but saying breastfeeding makes her look good is wrong too?
I'm straight, but I appreciate a beautiful woman, and nice bodies of either gender. Her breasts have been commented on before. Sorry if I offended anyone!
She does look pretty sometimes. Her makeup was nice when they were at Disneyland. I do agree that her personality and Bryan's make them much more unattractive. That's one thing they have in common with the Kardashians!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
If Bryan reads any of these post I'm sure he just freaked with excitement at being compared to the Kardashians. "It's happening babe!" Ha!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Smrfnose wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
SaltandBurn wrote: For someone "open" about sex, why do you find those posts offensive?

All I see are people complimenting her looks. There are way more vulgar ways of saying someone's boobs look good or that they are hot.
So putting down their looks is wrong, but saying breastfeeding makes her look good is wrong too?
I'm straight, but I appreciate a beautiful woman, and nice bodies of either gender. Her breasts have been commented on before. Sorry if I offended anyone!
She does look pretty sometimes. Her makeup was nice when they were at Disneyland. I do agree that her personality and Bryan's make them much more unattractive. That's one thing they have in common with the Kardashians!

If Bryan reads any of these post I'm sure he just freaked with excitement at being compared to the Kardashians. "It's happening babe!" Ha!!!!!

Image Image Image That's pretty much why I said it, lol. All those Snapchats comparing themselves to the K's make me twitch.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Yeah, there's nothing really wrong with complimenting them. In fact, talking about Missy's boobs is the nicest thing any of us on here have said. Better than a couple people on here and even some fans on their instagram who were insulting Missy when she wore that revealing tank top in DC...I would much rather have people compliment my boobs/body than slut shame me for showing some cleavage.

It's not like anyone on here is saying nasty things they would do to her. THAT would be too far.
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

lmmomSD wrote:
SaltandBurn wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm just gonna say it, it's one thing when Bryan is constantly up Missy's ass saying how hott she is, but to come here and read it is weird. I don't think she's ugly by any means but the whole "any staight man would bang her" and the comments about how "amazing" her "tits" are is disgusting. I'm an extremely open person when it comes to sex, and things of that nature because I think it's amazing. I just think some of these posters are taking it too far.
For someone "open" about sex, why do you find those posts offensive?

I'm lost at where you are going with this post? Was it an actual reply to what I said? I didn't mention anything about breastfeeding. I just think saying Missy looks hot or her boobs look good (neither are my actual opinions) are perfectly normal/fine/not "over the top" comments.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think the boob comments are ghosts and tiresome because some people find Missy repulsive. Others think she's attractive (or parts of her are), but that's still cringeworthy to others.

Like if I said Bryan had attractive eyes. Might be true for some, but the majority of people aren't going to like thinking about him that way.

I think her boobs are being way overrated myself ((shrugs)).
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think the boob comments are ghosts and tiresome because some people find Missy repulsive. Others think she's attractive (or parts of her are), but that's still cringeworthy to others.

Like if I said Bryan had attractive eyes. Might be true for some, but the majority of people aren't going to like thinking about him that way.

I think her boobs are being way overrated myself ((shrugs)).

Bryan's boobs are nicer, imo.

:p
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

PosyGirl72 wrote:that crock pot chicken she made must have been SO bland. No seasonings or salt and pepper. Also, way too much liquid for a crock pot with that much meat.
It was just chicken and chicken broth.. so bland and so boring.. #dinnergoals yall...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:that crock pot chicken she made must have been SO bland. No seasonings or salt and pepper. Also, way too much liquid for a crock pot with that much meat.
It was just chicken and chicken broth.. so bland and so boring.. #dinnergoals yall...
At least she tried to make something healthy? I guess we should at least give her credit for that.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
At least she tried to make something healthy? I guess we should at least give her credit for that.
True, but im not sure that was what she had in mind when she started it, accidentally healthy at best.. lol
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Double post but maybe Bryan is on dietary restrictions bc of the gallstones? My sister had hers out last year (totally hereditary, even though i saw some people saying that wasn't true. My sis eats insanely healthy and is a a healthy weight ect. She started having issues with hers to the point where plain white rice would make her sick. My mom, grandmother and a great aunt have all had their removed. I'm just waiting on mine to start acting a fool ) but i don't remember if they had her change her diet before the surgery, there wasn't much she could eat at that point anyway...
Elizabetlj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elizabetlj »

Kryptonite wrote:PLEASE READ ----> CONTACTING CPS/NEW RULE: MUST READ
Gosh as much as I don't like certain youtubers this is crazy if people are contacting them.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Kryptonite wrote:PLEASE READ ----> CONTACTING CPS/NEW RULE: MUST READ
That is terrible :/ There are a lot of Youtube parents who do things I don't approve of, both with their children and in general, but nothing has ever been enough to call Child Protective Services. Even the parents I like least haven't done anything to warrant something as traumatic as that.

Like that post says, these kids can be put in foster care where WAY worse things can happen than any trivial things a Youtuber does. This should be a site to gossip and discuss, not ruin lives.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Double post but maybe Bryan is on dietary restrictions bc of the gallstones? My sister had hers out last year (totally hereditary, even though i saw some people saying that wasn't true. My sis eats insanely healthy and is a a healthy weight ect. She started having issues with hers to the point where plain white rice would make her sick. My mom, grandmother and a great aunt have all had their removed. I'm just waiting on mine to start acting a fool ) but i don't remember if they had her change her diet before the surgery, there wasn't much she could eat at that point anyway...[/quote]

He might be, but they haven't mentioned anything. I think Missy just failed at doing a crock pot meal.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SaltandBurn wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
SaltandBurn wrote: For someone "open" about sex, why do you find those posts offensive?

I'm lost at where you are going with this post? Was it an actual reply to what I said? I didn't mention anything about breastfeeding. I just think saying Missy looks hot or her boobs look good (neither are my actual opinions) are perfectly normal/fine/not "over the top" comments.
The quote tree was too long. I was more responding to the post you responded to.
Aaaanyway,. Bryan has more dumb tweets today. Apparently, he's God now, "blessing" his family.
And I am just going to leave this second one here:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016091 ... b03d24.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016091 ... b19b9e.jpg[/img]

CMN123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CMN123 »

This may have been asked/answered before, but didn't they have a smaller chicken coop that Missy & her dad made? What happened to it??
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

They just renovated their house less than six months ago. What else could they be doing in their million dollar mansion?

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

yoyo16 wrote:Image

They just renovated their house less than six months ago. What else could they be doing in their million dollar mansion?

I bet they're converting the massive garage into an in-law suite for Mimi and Papa
#FreeFinleyandJackson
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Did I just witness Missy chuck a FAT mud clump into the stomach of her three year old son? What was that about? It wasn't gooey mud it was clumps of "clay" like dirt that looked (and sounded) hard. Ollie cried and ran to Cassie... Also, they shouldn't let him use one of those metal shovels to dig for worms. They are meant to be sharp to pierce the ground.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Um why do the chickens need to be recorded? And you don't have to stick the chickens face into the water, they'll figure it out, my goodness.

Return to “Daily Bumps”