BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Jeniusm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyx3: Part 18

Unread post by Jeniusm »

I thought Aria used to look like a Cabbage Patch Doll when she was a baby/toddler and the same with Nolan. Cute but kinda funny looking. They have both only become cute in my opinion but I think Nolan lost the chipmunk look faster than Aria did.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

What makes her seem crazy is that she complains about her kids being crazy and throwing tantrums and the mess, but she doesn't ever really show the struggle. She perfects her life into how she wants it to look before she publishes it onto YouTube, but then when she starts complaining, people are like "What are you talking about? You have it easy." She wants to fit into the "mom life". I'm sure she does get stressed out and her kids do push her to the limit, but when she presents herself and her life as being 99% perfect, people are going to think she can't handle two well behaved kids and the everyday obstacles of life. She wants to come off as being real and relatable but she hasn't in a very long time. Nolan's diagnosis aside, where's her struggle these days? She and Ean have zero relationship problems? Her kids never do anything they're not supposed to? Nothing breaks in her house? They never get tight on money? She never gets fed up or lonely when Ean is out of town? Or that he gets to go out and enjoy himself often, but she's with the kids all the time? I see her as being a very negative person, but she tries so hard to disguise it with her cookie cutter image. Things are festering under that skin of hers and she'd be a likeable and relatable person if she just expressed her true feelings instead of acting like everything is golden.

Anyway, she said she was doing something with Britt and Vanessa at the end of her preg update. I wonder what they were up to.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

How long before those two stop talking again? Britney and Vanessa.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lonelysoul wrote:What makes her seem crazy is that she complains about her kids being crazy and throwing tantrums and the mess, but she doesn't ever really show the struggle. She perfects her life into how she wants it to look before she publishes it onto YouTube, but then when she starts complaining, people are like "What are you talking about? You have it easy." She wants to fit into the "mom life". I'm sure she does get stressed out and her kids do push her to the limit, but when she presents herself and her life as being 99% perfect, people are going to think she can't handle two well behaved kids and the everyday obstacles of life. She wants to come off as being real and relatable but she hasn't in a very long time. Nolan's diagnosis aside, where's her struggle these days? She and Ean have zero relationship problems? Her kids never do anything they're not supposed to? Nothing breaks in her house? They never get tight on money? She never gets fed up or lonely when Ean is out of town? Or that he gets to go out and enjoy himself often, but she's with the kids all the time? I see her as being a very negative person, but she tries so hard to disguise it with her cookie cutter image. Things are festering under that skin of hers and she'd be a likeable and relatable person if she just expressed her true feelings instead of acting like everything is golden.

Anyway, she said she was doing something with Britt and Vanessa at the end of her preg update. I wonder what they were up to.
She's posted a couple snapchats of the kids playing and was acting all dramatic saying like "omg what am I gonna do with them today!! Sooo wild!"

And aria and Nolan were just like laying on the floor together giggling. I really think she got lucky and has calm kids and doesn't get how crazy some kids actually naturally are. Unfortunately like mine lol. I definitely agree she's trying to fit in with the 'mom struggle'
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I've heard going from 2-3 is harder than 1-2. I wouldn't know first hand but a lot of older moms tell me that when I say I'm not sure if I'm having a 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 3 kids, all about 2 years apart. 2-3 was the easiest transition for me. That said, we are definitely done having kids at this point. I can handle 3, I think I'd go crazy with 4!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Going from 2-3 kids was really hard for me. 1-2 wasn't so bad even though they were very close in age.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

B reminds me of this girl I went to school with who always lied about having all types of drama in her life when in reality she had a very easy going life. Lol we always thought it was weird but we think she just wanted to fit in with everyone else in a strange way. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not but it seems like B just likes to act like her kids are so crazy just so she can have something to gripe about like other moms and she can have that in common with them. Either that or she's delusional.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

lonelysoul wrote:In the sister tag video a long time ago, Britney and Alyssa said they think Ean looks like a nutria. How can you be attracted to someone you think looks like a rodent? That's just weird to me. Ean's not my type at all, but I don't think he looks like a nutria. Lol
Lmfao, that's hilarious. I had to look up what a nutria was and LOL'd because I can kind of see what they mean. Weird.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

lonelysoul wrote:What makes her seem crazy is that she complains about her kids being crazy and throwing tantrums and the mess, but she doesn't ever really show the struggle. She perfects her life into how she wants it to look before she publishes it onto YouTube, but then when she starts complaining, people are like "What are you talking about? You have it easy." She wants to fit into the "mom life". I'm sure she does get stressed out and her kids do push her to the limit, but when she presents herself and her life as being 99% perfect, people are going to think she can't handle two well behaved kids and the everyday obstacles of life. She wants to come off as being real and relatable but she hasn't in a very long time. Nolan's diagnosis aside, where's her struggle these days? She and Ean have zero relationship problems? Her kids never do anything they're not supposed to? Nothing breaks in her house? They never get tight on money? She never gets fed up or lonely when Ean is out of town? Or that he gets to go out and enjoy himself often, but she's with the kids all the time? I see her as being a very negative person, but she tries so hard to disguise it with her cookie cutter image. Things are festering under that skin of hers and she'd be a likeable and relatable person if she just expressed her true feelings instead of acting like everything is golden.

Yes to all of this. I think Brit has some major resentment. Ean has friends and he goes out with them after working all day and she is stuck at home. She has a couple of what I would call acquaintances but no real friends. Would Brittany or V answer her calls if she really needed a babysitter or something? I don't know.

And you are right...she says she is always real and open but she edits the vlogs down to perfection. Yes Nolan and Aria are very good kids but no child is great 100% of the time. They throw tantrums, they scream, they talk back....There was an incident where Aria was hitting Brit with a barbie once and she left it in a vlog. She tells Aria not to do that and Aria talks back and continues to hit her. And Brit then tries to ignore it... If she wants to be real she needs stop faking things. Life is real not a sitcom. I have always felt a generic fakeness about Jess and her life sometimes but Brit is starting to surpass that.

Showing 5 toys in the middle of the floor doesn't mean your house is a "giant mess". 2 kids playing with fake food and toy trucks are not going "hog wild". I feel Brit is heading for a breakdown.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Blackswan wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:I don't understand why she says her kids drive her crazy. They seem like good kids to me. Also they eat very well for their age. I mean, most toddlers are picky eaters (i know my kids are) and shes lucky she doesnt have to deal with that. Also they seem to get along so well which is adorable. My kids are also 2.5 years apart like Aria and Nolan and they do not get along very well. Lol. And at least they still take naps. She doesn't know how easy she has it with them
Exactly. She doesn't work. Gets to be home with her kids. She constantly has shopping sprees. Lives in a beautiful home. Has a new car. Her man is still around despite the statistics on teen parent relationships being against her. She has baby number THREE on the way.

We've been ttc #2 for 2 freaken years now! She doesn't know how fortunate she is.
Wait. Blackswan, for some reason, I thought you once said you were in high school! lol. Anyway, (if you are not haha), sending baby dust your way! We have been trying for number 2 for 3 years. i know how you feel. :/
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Her latest snap it looks like she is laying in her bed and Nolan is asleep. This girl is in for a world of hurt because I don't see him being okay with not being the baby anymore. The sooner she gets him to sleep full time in his crib the better for everyone. However, I don't see her not coddling him, so it will end up being her, the baby and Nolan in bed with Ean on the couch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I just feel like Nolan isn't going to cope with this well. Nolan is a mamas boy. And aria is independent. Which is how my kids are. My daughter is independent and my son is 100% mamas boy which is why I am not having a baby anytime soon! It'll be too much for me. I just feel like Nolan is so attached to his mama and that's ok! But I feel like he's gonna have a hard time adjusting. Hopefully he will be OK after his little sister is here.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

smom12 wrote:Her latest snap it looks like she is laying in her bed and Nolan is asleep. This girl is in for a world of hurt because I don't see him being okay with not being the baby anymore. The sooner she gets him to sleep full time in his crib the better for everyone. However, I don't see her not coddling him, so it will end up being her, the baby and Nolan in bed with Ean on the couch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
She had on Instagram that he's sick, maybe that's why he was in her bed?
But I do agree, Nolan is going to have a hard time with the new baby. I think aria will be fine but Nolan will struggle.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:

Yes to all of this. I think Brit has some major resentment. Ean has friends and he goes out with them after working all day and she is stuck at home. She has a couple of what I would call acquaintances but no real friends. Would Brittany or V answer her calls if she really needed a babysitter or something? I don't know.

And you are right...she says she is always real and open but she edits the vlogs down to perfection. Yes Nolan and Aria are very good kids but no child is great 100% of the time. They throw tantrums, they scream, they talk back....There was an incident where Aria was hitting Brit with a barbie once and she left it in a vlog. She tells Aria not to do that and Aria talks back and continues to hit her. And Brit then tries to ignore it... If she wants to be real she needs stop faking things. Life is real not a sitcom. I have always felt a generic fakeness about Jess and her life sometimes but Brit is starting to surpass that.

Showing 5 toys in the middle of the floor doesn't mean your house is a "giant mess". 2 kids playing with fake food and toy trucks are not going "hog wild". I feel Brit is heading for a breakdown.

Do you remember any vlogs where she talks about ean being out with friends?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is Ean on today's thumbnail vlog? I feel like that's so random. Maybe because we talked about how there's zero chemistry with them?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ripley wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:I don't understand why she says her kids drive her crazy. They seem like good kids to me. Also they eat very well for their age. I mean, most toddlers are picky eaters (i know my kids are) and shes lucky she doesnt have to deal with that. Also they seem to get along so well which is adorable. My kids are also 2.5 years apart like Aria and Nolan and they do not get along very well. Lol. And at least they still take naps. She doesn't know how easy she has it with them
Exactly. She doesn't work. Gets to be home with her kids. She constantly has shopping sprees. Lives in a beautiful home. Has a new car. Her man is still around despite the statistics on teen parent relationships being against her. She has baby number THREE on the way.

We've been ttc #2 for 2 freaken years now! She doesn't know how fortunate she is.
Wait. Blackswan, for some reason, I thought you once said you were in high school! lol. Anyway, (if you are not haha), sending baby dust your way! We have been trying for number 2 for 3 years. i know how you feel. :/
No I'm 31 years old lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Britney liked a post about leighton meester.. I could see her using the name leighton. Or maybe Blair since she loves names from tv shows lol. And since she only clue she gave is that it ruins 'bean' I guess it could be a B or L name
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

She just recently said in a vlog that he was out with friends biking.

She says that the name will completely "change" BEAN and that she hopes that by saying that it isn't giving it away.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lollll she really does think aria wasnt popular. I recently found out I'm having a girl and have been looking for names and seriously sooo many people are naming/have named their daughters aria! I love the name bc of game of thrones but wouldn't use it due to popularity
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lmao. It appears on there the very next year in 2012, not in "the last few years".

Come on. You cant think your kids name is going to be unique when your naming them after a character in a popular series of books and tv show.

Why is she so defensive about it?

Well, you know now that she isn't picking any name that's on that list for 2015.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”