The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

yummles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by yummles »

Is she selling the kids stuff? She's such trash. Sell your own shit. Not your kids' stuff. She probably thinks because winter is coming that they won't even miss the bikes. And why does she always get them bikes anyway? I'd be pissed if my mom kept buying me an easy bake oven every year as a kid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

yummles wrote:Is she selling the kids stuff? She's such trash. Sell your own shit. Not your kids' stuff. She probably thinks because winter is coming that they won't even miss the bikes. And why does she always get them bikes anyway? I'd be pissed if my mom kept buying me an easy bake oven every year as a kid lol

When she was pregnant, and very broke, with anberlin, she was selling a bunch of the kids stuff and was asking for money. She got called out for crying about being broke, yet had the latest iMac laptop and $600 camera, and had just gotten a new set of wedding rings. She went on a rant saying, "I don't need to sell MY things because they are MINE" over and over like a child.
She had no problem selling her kids clothes and toys yet god forbid she had to sell her precious iMac and camera. At the end, she sold both for less than $400 and spent it all on Easter candy and bikes.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Koby's speech is terrible. I really hope she's getting him speech therapy.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... fe826a.jpg[/img]

If my husband really tried to kill me, I for sure would. It keep his last name. It's. All of her kids don't even have his last name right?

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

What does her latest bf look like?
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Hahahaha who called she was gonna go to the ER!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

What is that she blacked out above the word emergency.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

SunnyLove wrote:What is that she blacked out above the word emergency.
I think that's the name of the clinic
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lynnd wrote:Koby's speech is terrible. I really hope she's getting him speech therapy.
Betcha he doesn't until he gets to grade school and has an IEP done. He's still too young for grade school, right?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

red3head wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... fe826a.jpg[/img]

If my husband really tried to kill me, I for sure would. It keep his last name. It's. All of her kids don't even have his last name right?

Wow, trashy.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:Hahahaha who called she was gonna go to the ER!?
It's just a clump of cells.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

lmmomSD wrote:
lynnd wrote:Koby's speech is terrible. I really hope she's getting him speech therapy.
Betcha he doesn't until he gets to grade school and has an IEP done. He's still too young for grade school, right?

pardon the mama bear in me but what's wrong with an IEP? Lots of kids have an IEP for many different reasons, mine being one of them. And some kids get speech therapy as well. Does that make us crappy parents? Sometimes learning or speech issues aren't the parents fault.

End rant.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

But hasn't Tayler known for a while that Jakoby needs speech therapy? Has she even taken him at all?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

zipadeedodah wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

pardon the mama bear in me but what's wrong with an IEP? Lots of kids have an IEP for many different reasons, mine being one of them. And some kids get speech therapy as well. Does that make us crappy parents? Sometimes learning or speech issues aren't the parents fault.

End rant.

I'm pretty sure they meant that Tayler is too lazy to seek speech therapy until he begins kindergarten where he will probably be tested and given an IEP to obtain speech therapy.
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

zipadeedodah wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

End rant.

Woah,she obviously ment that he wont get the help he needs until Tayler is forced too recognise it,which will be when the school picks up on it.
Not sure how you even managed to get so offended by one sentence

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

lmmomSD wrote:

Most states have a child find program that she could have him evaluated and they send them to speech or if they qualify in more than one area they go to state funded preschool...bus & all. My sons had an IEP since 3 and a half for speech.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

End rant.

Oh, don't worry. There's nothing wrong with an IEP. Both my kids had them, and my daughter is special needs. I didn't mean to sound like I was slamming kids who need an IEP! Sorry if I did. I meant that unless he gets help in school, he probably won't get any.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can't edit and personal, - but before my daughter got her SLP stuff at school, I drove 45 minutes each way 3 times a week to get her speech therapy while my husband was deployed, and went to battle with Tricare to get it covered. I can't see Tayler doing that.

yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

This may sound bad but I don't see why Tayler even has kids. All she cares about is herself and what she wants. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. She doesn't seem to connect with her kids imo. It's like she is their teenage babysitter. Being a mom isn't her thing, so why does she continue to get pregnant again and again?

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The picture is now deleted but a few weeks ago she posted a picture of Jakoby asking if "speech therapy works and how long until you started noticing a difference?" Many moms commented saying different things about when they noticed their children's speech getting better. She was told this months and months ago, if she started taking Jakoby when she was told, I'm sure that Jakoby's speech would of been better by now.
My son does at home speech therapy for an hour, three times a week. When he turns four, he'll continue to do it at the local school. It's really going to hurt Jakoby when he starts kindergarten next year, but we all know Tayler is too lazy to do anything about it. I'm sure she was offered for Jakoby to get at home speech therapy but she won't do anything to better her children's lives.
Also did anyone see Tayler post Alesana's process report? It was a pie chart that said that she was doing well with school work and listening, but the part about being friendly said "needs to work on". Looks like everyone's predication years back about how Alesana was going to be a bully came true.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”