Fierie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by Fierie »

ag1116 wrote:
Fierie wrote:Okay, I know Symphony is only 6, but she is really getting annoying; especially in the birthday vlog. She was constantly moving Abrams hands, trying to open his gifts, blowing at his candle. Maybe it's just me because I was the youngest sibling in my family, but I always hated not even getting a chance to do things on my own. I also saw people complaining that she got a present at the party. I actually don't care about that very much. Usually a young kid does get a little gift at their siblings party so they won't get left out, but it usually isn't a big gift, just a book or crayons or something. We did that for my young cousins. It also bothers me on how much they let her just grab Juliet and carry her around. Oh, AND HER TALKING LIKE A BABY. :roll:

Yeah Symphony was being really annoying even for a six year old but I think she's just really desperate for some attention from her parents. Sam is too occupied with Abram and making really lame and sentimental videos about Abram growing up and Nia is too busy cleaning dog poop from the carpet where she constantly lays Juliet on. The party was nice and much better than Symphony's probably because it wasn't in their hideous backyard.

I do agree that Nia isn't much of a boy-mama just like Sam isn't much of a girl-dad. Sam never stops talking about his "little-man" and he was really disappointed when they announced the gender and he found out they weren't having a boy. And Nia is clearly obsessed and squeals about anything girly.

Also, Sam really needs to stop with his fake deep thoughts like if people actually watch their videos to listen to Sam talk about his deep thoughts. He was acting like a total baby at that party they went to because he didn't feel like interacting with people and then he was complaining because Abram wanted to be in the swing but he wanted to talk to the other party guests. He really needs to learn how to do things for his family without being a big baby about it.
Good point!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I haven't watched the vlog, symphony got a present at Abram's birthday? That is ridiculous to me. She is 6 years old, plenty old enough to teach her that the world doesn't revolve around her it's her brothers special day. I have 3 boys, 5, 3.5, and 1, and they've never gotten presents on another ones birthday. They are interested in the toys their brother gets, of course, but we teach them that it's not their special day and if they are patient their brother will share with them once he gets a chance to open them and play with each thing for a few minutes. That just seems like lazy parenting in order to avoid teaching your kid some selflessness and patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So the room reveal was as expected....but that fan cord is a serious hazard!! It freaked me out everytime Abaram came down the slide, are they that careless to not notice it? They can staple it into the wall or even make the cord shorter! The dirty backyard scene could have been cut from the vlog, I always feel like ants are crawling all over me when they film back there.

The team at iHop clearly did a fantastic job singing happy birthday....I must hire them for my birthday dinner too hahaha :D

Let's end off the vlog with Symphony being dramatically annoying and the whole family spanking Abaram on his bottom....because clearly that is what every 3 year old wants! :(
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I haven't watched the vlog, symphony got a present at Abram's birthday? That is ridiculous to me. She is 6 years old, plenty old enough to teach her that the world doesn't revolve around her it's her brothers special day. I have 3 boys, 5, 3.5, and 1, and they've never gotten presents on another ones birthday. They are interested in the toys their brother gets, of course, but we teach them that it's not their special day and if they are patient their brother will share with them once he gets a chance to open them and play with each thing for a few minutes. That just seems like lazy parenting in order to avoid teaching your kid some selflessness and patience.

I think it was from Nia's mom, Bebo (sp?), but I could be wrong. I agree that only the bday child needs presents.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I have two boys. My oldest just turned 6 in august and my youngest will be 3 in February.
Never once has a sibling gotten a gift on their birthday
That is ridiculous!
They open their own gifts and we all sit away from them so the spotlight is on them. They blow their own candles out.
If one of my boys started whining a out not getting anything they'd spend the party in their bedroom while we all had fun. I refuse to raise selfish whiners...
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I grew up with lots of siblings and never once did any of us feel jealous when one of us had a birthday party. Birthday parties meant candy, bouncy houses, games etc. I never even heard giving your other siblings gifts during their own birthday existed until I started watching YouTube mommies. Sadly I've gotten birthday invitations where it will say on the bottom, "ps. Can if it's no problem, bring a gift for ___, so they don't feel like sad that it's not their birthday".
They need to stop with that now before it gets worse when they're older.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

hannahbanana wrote:I grew up with lots of siblings and never once did any of us feel jealous when one of us had a birthday party. Birthday parties meant candy, bouncy houses, games etc. I never even heard giving your other siblings gifts during their own birthday existed until I started watching YouTube mommies. Sadly I've gotten birthday invitations where it will say on the bottom, "ps. Can if it's no problem, bring a gift for ___, so they don't feel like sad that it's not their birthday".
They need to stop with that now before it gets worse when they're older.

Hahahaha oh. My. God.....
I just wouldnt go... that is insane...
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

The room reveal...OMG Sam, put a shirt on! All those 12 yr old girls who think you're God's gift are likely swooning. Blech.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

JLPC wrote:The room reveal...OMG Sam, put a shirt on! All those 12 yr old girls who think you're God's gift are likely swooning. Blech.
That's because he's got the build and personality of a 12 year old boy
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

vesti wrote:
JLPC wrote:The room reveal...OMG Sam, put a shirt on! All those 12 yr old girls who think you're God's gift are likely swooning. Blech.
That's because he's got the build and personality of a 12 year old boy
LOL,..nailed it!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What kind of a grown man wants to do a whoopie cushion prank on his mother for views on YouTube? They are such an awkward family - it's so disturbing.

So as usual - they are travelling somewhere and poor Nia is doing all the work, Sam will be too busy holding the camera and telling everyone he's the reason we have air to breath :?

If they show their poor little baby's poop one more time....like seriously Raders...make a note of it...nobody wants to see that!! :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And the clickbait award goes to Sam and Nia - I'm loving the comments they are getting on that title btw it's hilarious!!

Symphony is how old now? Is it normal to have a big kid like her sleeping with no clothes on? Also - why must they show that on their vlog? It's so disturbing!

Sam helped Nia get settled at the airport for the first time - and then realized he left his passport at home! I'm sure they had a horrible fight about it but didn't film it, because in true Rader fashion - they only film their "acting" abilities for views!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I suspect that Sam planned the whole thing for drama. Bo and Chel were with Nia on the flight, so no biggie. It just seems like something he would do. The comments are good reading. LOL.
Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

There was a little girl much tinier than Symphony walking and holding her mother's hand while Symphony looked huge in the stroller. C'mon, she can walk.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Every single time Nia praises Sam for anything - you can tell she does it to prove that he's a great guy, since she knows we all can't stand him! She called him a "muscle man" yesterday because he was pushing the stroller - geez lady give me a break! The funny thing was in the next clip it was Nia pushing the stroller so that didn't last too long hahaha

What was funny in the previous vlog Sam told Nia she could get the whole day to herself the next day - and that clearly didn't happen because he couldn't even watch Symphony and Abarahm on his own at all!

Nia needs to stop with the over-acting - it's getting so annoying, you could tell the people with them didn't really care to be filmed and just wanted to enjoy themselves and she was shoving them in the vlog!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

In today's vlog, Nia said at the end that "Abram has a fearful side of him that Sam hasn't been able to embrace all the way"--this was after Sam was complaining that Abram was afraid to go in a bouncy castle.

I don't understand why Sam can't accept that a little boy can be frightened of things. If Abram grows up to be more sensitive or less outgoing than Sam, I really shudder to think how he might be treated.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I can't belive Sam had the nerve to say something to me about breaking two cameras. He broke a freaking drone.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So many things wrong with today's vlog!! Why do they carry the car seat with Juliet and put their giant 6 year old in the stroller? On top of that - it's so sunny out and they don't even pull the shade down on Juliet so she can be comfortable - Sam's brain is never working, clearly!! He doesn't have to vlog while holding his newborn baby and complaining she's heavy - well obviously you idiot!!

Nia was walking so slowly in the rain in the beginning of the vlog I couldn't take it - if she was in our group I would have been like okay man let's just go!! hahahaha

Symphony was filmed sleeping naked....again....I'm sure all of her friends in school and creepy pedophiles on youtube have a great time watching that don't they :?
Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Really? I guess cute is subjective, I think she looks like a garden gnome
I think that she and Symphony look like the blobfish. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... f62be3.jpg
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Haven't the mods said something in other threads before about talking about how kids look?

Return to “Sam and Nia”