DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Sevan116
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Hi. Haven't been here in a while. I just had to comment on Missys shirt.

"Siesta All Day"

Yeah pretty much sums up their life. :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Cringed so hard at Missy's air freshener. Girl, did you really let your stove stay burning all day for an air freshener?

xoxo gossip cat
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

And if they win the Streamy over GMM I'm giving up on the world

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

" I'm going to give the left over veggies to the chickens. We won't get to eat them fast enough....but she has better and easier ones she can use."
She makes no sense.
This dinner meets her weekly requirements of vegetables. Toss the rest.
Ollie, if I remember correctly, likes carrots? Give him carrots instead of chips.
He should at least be sitting with them at dinner.
We never offer sandwiches for dinner unless it's a grilled panini/melts.
If he eats pb&j, you could at least make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

@ Bryan giving Finn some bacteria infested fruit from the ground to eat. No wonder he's always sick.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

In Cullen and Katie's potty training video she says "see sticker charts don't have to be fancy, little kids don't care as long as they can understand it "

lol! Hope that was a stab at missy! Haha

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I love simmering things on the stove like that to make the house smell good... oops... I thought more people did that, guess i'm in the minority,
The finger sweep thing makes me giggle, reminds me of my mouthy child when she was that age. I bet i did the finger sweep 100 times a day omg lol
i I was just talking about making chicken and dumplings last night...
other carrots that are easier to prepare for the kids??? All you have to do is cut them up, which is exactly what you did for the chickens? How is that easier than cutting them up for the kids? She has the worst excuses.
Maybe just give Ollie a bowl of dumplings with his meal, even if he doesn't eat it at least it's offered too him. Repetition is key, i was told when my kids were little that you offer a new food like 4 or 5 times before you give up on it (something like that) most times they will at least try it after having it offered that many times. And even if they say they don't like it you STILL offer it bc maybe the next time they get brave enough to try it they will like it!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I didn't know there were different types of carrots? I mean does she mean packaged verses fresh? Or maybe chocolate covered carrots for Ollie lmao so he can just lick of the chocolate but hey he "almost ate the carrot!"
Hahah! Or hey maybe she meant deep fried carrots for Ollie and Bryan!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I _definitely_ am not defending the Lumps, but what is wrong with still eating chicken after they decided to get chickens as pets/for eggs? They aren't raising the chickens for meat, but don't farmers also eat the same animals that they have on the farm? I don't see the problem with them eating chicken. Sort of like when people have an aquarium. They usually don't stop eating fish.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Sorry, it's just me on the chickens. I just find it odd.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I have to be honest with you guys- I secretly want the Bums to win the Streamys award because:
A) I want to hear their narcissistic acceptance speech
B) it would be interesting to see how the other 'big' youtubers react to their win

#FreeFinleyandJackson
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

So glad fin was FINALLY shown a little more! Jeez!

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

I hope they show everyone's faces that are nominated & if they didn't win show their reaction oh my god that would be hilarious!

jls07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jls07 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 359c13.png[/img]

Does this girl not know that not only is Bryan a chart topping musical sensation but also a world renounced doctor AND a nutritionist?! There's no way that someone who has had their gall bladder out might know more about a surgery and it's aftermath than someone who hasn't!!

Also if I hear him say "accessory organ" one more time.....
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I _definitely_ am not defending the Lumps, but what is wrong with still eating chicken after they decided to get chickens as pets/for eggs? They aren't raising the chickens for meat, but don't farmers also eat the same animals that they have on the farm? I don't see the problem with them eating chicken. Sort of like when people have an aquarium. They usually don't stop eating fish.

There isn't anything WRONG with it, but personally, I find it a little weird. I am obviously a different person than them, but I could never eat the meat of an animal that I own (fish included, but that's because I hate the taste of fish lol). However, I am someone who forms a pretty strong attachment to animals, so that would be why. It would be like eating a friend haha

They don't seem to form very strong relationships with animals, though. I think they have chickens just to have them. THere isn't anything wrong with still eating chicken, but it's just a little odd.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

LOL @ his constant "accessory organ" argument. He's truly a moron if he thinks everything will go back to normal. I guess his constant weight gain and appearance aren't enough for him to change. Never mind his health, right?

xoxo gossip cat
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If photoshop didn't exist I think he would be more concerned about his weight, but with Jeff available to edit his pictures all the time I'm sure he sees no point in dieting.

#FreeFinleyandJackson
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:Sorry, it's just me on the chickens. I just find it odd.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course Image I was just curious because I saw a few people commenting about the chickens.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
sammibro wrote:I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I _definitely_ am not defending the Lumps, but what is wrong with still eating chicken after they decided to get chickens as pets/for eggs? They aren't raising the chickens for meat, but don't farmers also eat the same animals that they have on the farm? I don't see the problem with them eating chicken. Sort of like when people have an aquarium. They usually don't stop eating fish.

There isn't anything WRONG with it, but personally, I find it a little weird. I am obviously a different person than them, but I could never eat the meat of an animal that I own (fish included, but that's because I hate the taste of fish lol). However, I am someone who forms a pretty strong attachment to animals, so that would be why. It would be like eating a friend haha

They don't seem to form very strong relationships with animals, though. I think they have chickens just to have them. THere isn't anything wrong with still eating chicken, but it's just a little odd.
That's a good point. They really don't seem to form strong attachments to animals! I wonder how long it will be before they lose interest in "Baby Girl" I mean Zuri!

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Playsinrain wrote:I love simmering things on the stove like that to make the house smell good... oops... I thought more people did that, guess i'm in the minority,
The finger sweep thing makes me giggle, reminds me of my mouthy child when she was that age. I bet i did the finger sweep 100 times a day omg lol
i I was just talking about making chicken and dumplings last night...
other carrots that are easier to prepare for the kids??? All you have to do is cut them up, which is exactly what you did for the chickens? How is that easier than cutting them up for the kids? She has the worst excuses.
Maybe just give Ollie a bowl of dumplings with his meal, even if he doesn't eat it at least it's offered too him. Repetition is key, i was told when my kids were little that you offer a new food like 4 or 5 times before you give up on it (something like that) most times they will at least try it after having it offered that many times. And even if they say they don't like it you STILL offer it bc maybe the next time they get brave enough to try it they will like it!
I thought simmering aromatics on the stove was pretty common. I think it's more effective than can air fresheners.

Return to “Daily Bumps”