mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

sarahbear123 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Second day no vlogs. God they are so unorganised. If you cannot manage to daily vlog then say so! Our views pay your wages so fix the hell up!! Keren and khoa always manage to upload. Or if there is a problem they at least tweet and let people know. Okbaby have zero respect for their followers i feel!
Do you know how hectic life can be especially with a baby and traveling? Cut them some slack. If you watched their videos you'd know that they genuinely love their fans and what they do. I love keren and Khoa as well but they don't have nearly as much "professional" editing ie montages...I'm a videographer and you don't notice the little editing things that Oscar does to make their vlogs look effortless. It's no surprise to me that it takes almost 7 hours of just sitting at the computer doing cut after cut. Just try to see both sides please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im not going to attack you for being a minion, but our point is its not just while they have been on holidays, it is regularly that they either skip vlogs or have them out super late. If they were on a schedule they would manage just like everyone else does.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

sarahbear123 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Second day no vlogs. God they are so unorganised. If you cannot manage to daily vlog then say so! Our views pay your wages so fix the hell up!! Keren and khoa always manage to upload. Or if there is a problem they at least tweet and let people know. Okbaby have zero respect for their followers i feel!
Do you know how hectic life can be especially with a baby and traveling? Cut them some slack. If you watched their videos you'd know that they genuinely love their fans and what they do. I love keren and Khoa as well but they don't have nearly as much "professional" editing ie montages...I'm a videographer and you don't notice the little editing things that Oscar does to make their vlogs look effortless. It's no surprise to me that it takes almost 7 hours of just sitting at the computer doing cut after cut. Just try to see both sides please!

I agree that Keren and Khoa's editing skills are "less professional", I used to work in videography and it should NOT take 7 hours to edit their vlogs even the way Oscar does them. Nevertheless, if it does actually take him that long, then all the more reason to be more organized with a strict schedule. It has nothing to do with "cutting them some slack" and everything to do with that they chose this to be their job. It would be different if they both (or even just Oscar) had jobs outside of YouTube. But they've been adamant that it's a "real job"- so they should treat it like one. End of story.

On this note, I found it interesting the way Kyra said that if you're twenty-five with no work experience someone who may want to employ you will wonder what you did up until then if there is a gap between your education. It shows that she's actually somewhat aware of the real world, but not very much.
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
sarahbear123 wrote:

Im not going to attack you for being a minion, but our point is its not just while they have been on holidays, it is regularly that they either skip vlogs or have them out super late. If they were on a schedule they would manage just like everyone else does.
Hell, Jesssfam has how many kids and still has an upload schedule? So she doesn't have "montages" but, dude, she has 6 kids and she's pregnant. There's lots of vloggers with more kids than OK and they have schedules and manage to get their vlogs up on a timely manner.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Memememeboo wrote:First time poster, long time lurker...... In kbabys snack video was she even cutting the vegetables???
My personal favorite was the sliced tomatoes with salt and pepper. *sarcasm*
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Exactly!!!! Six kids AND pregnant, yet, it's amazing what you can do with a schedule! Not a big fan of Jess either, but at least she treats YouTube like a job. Plus she just earned her associates degree AND she plans on furthering her education. That is respectful.
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur

DeeplyMissable wrote:Exactly!!!! Six kids AND pregnant, yet, it's amazing what you can do with a schedule! Not a big fan of Jess either, but at least she treats YouTube like a job. Plus she just earned her associates degree AND she plans on furthering her education. That is respectful.
I'm not a fan of hers either BUT, damn, I have to give her props on the college front. Such an amazing example that she is setting for her kids. That no matter what life hands you, you CAN juggle it all, and get an education.
Twentysomething
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Twentysomething »

The tomatos doesn't she realize how much a teaspoon of salt and pepper really is? She should've put a pinch instead of a teaspoon

ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

Memememeboo wrote:First time poster, long time lurker...... In kbabys snack video was she even cutting the vegetables???

I was wondering that too at first but if you look closely she is wearing a nude nail polish, super chipped and she has man hands so its understandable that you were confused. :D
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

I have a lot of friends with kids and they do baby led weaning. It's not out of laziness. And usually you don't cut up the food. It's to teach kids from a young age how to eat food properly. When done correctly it seems pretty cool. My fiancé and I are currently trying for a baby and we plan to BLW.
As far as the Vegas vlogs go, I can't watch them. As horrible as it sounds Oscar's little sister drives me crazy. I know she's young but I cannot stand her lol. Clearly it runs in the family *eye roll*
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

staceybrax wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:kyra mentioned how she was having pains/contractions? almost in her stomach like she had before she had levi...i'm seriously so worried for her. I honestly hope nothing bad is happening. she took so many dang risks with this pregnancy i just hope it's nothing
Hopefully it's just growing pains in her stomach. I didn't have them at all with my first pregnancy but I had them bad with my second and it was so painful sometimes it would nearly take my breath away. Pregnancy is wonderful sometimes Image I hope it's nothing serious, I wouldn't wish losing a baby on anyone.

My guess is growing pains also. I am 21 weeks and still getting cramping on and off. Either that or she is dehydrated from being in such a hot place. That can cause cramping also. I also hope her and baby are okay.

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

What? There is no fucking reason it should take all night to edit videos. Bry Bry the montage queen I know doesn't take that long. Maybe if Oscar wouldn't set up ever single angle 20 hundred times while they are going somewhere or doing something. Just hold the camera and walk in to your damn house no one needs to see you walking in the front door. I'd be so annoyed here I'll run in to the house quick you wait here, runs back ok now we can enter the house. The fuck! I now know why I start hating almost everyone I watch but it's just a show for most. I like the real vlogging !! If that makes sense... End rant

K_K18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by K_K18 »

sarahbear123 wrote:

Dear bug buddy,
You are in the wrong place.
Sincerely, someone who knows editing their videos isn't "hard work" and has traveled with a baby before. Lol

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Umm no i wont cut them some slack! If you're a professional youtuber then you UPLOAD on time. If you cannot do so then go work in walmart! It does or should not take 8 hours to edit a 15 min vlog. If he had 8 hours of footage a day to condense then he literally needs to STOP vlogging every damn moment! Oh and by the way bug buddy.... This is a gossip site where we can bash them all we like. Go back to twitter xoxo
Brensmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brensmom »

Riveting Snack Time Video Kyra..... I don't know how you managed to slice all of those veggies AND sprinkle some S&P on them. Whew...GUUURRLLL...You MUST be EXHAUSTED! :D
Brensmom
Talker
Talker

OH, sorry for the double post but, the FISH. I'm guessing it's dead, or will be. Who's feeding it while they are gone? :-o
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Brensmom wrote:OH, sorry for the double post but, the FISH. I'm guessing it's dead, or will be. Who's feeding it while they are gone? :-o
They probably dumped a shit load of food in and thought it would be okay

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

excited_nugget wrote:
Brensmom wrote:OH, sorry for the double post but, the FISH. I'm guessing it's dead, or will be. Who's feeding it while they are gone? :-o

Well they do that with Levi, so why not a fish?

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Am I the only one who's not enjoying their vlogS these days?? It's soo boring. All they do is "good morrrning bug buddies" blah blah blah " We're here guys" montage montage "buggy is ready for bed. I'm gonna love and meeese you." Then "it's time for cotd. Heyyy" blah blah blah.ugh!!
With thousand "gurrrl" in between with head rotating. N buggy flailing arm for everything or chew on a stuffed toy. :(
Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur

Btw, if you Google "Sarah Bear Twitter OKbaby" the first hit is the profile of a person with the handle Sarah Bear. And all of the people she follows are Okbaby and KKandbabyJ related. Even better? She only has two tweets and in April she tweeted about taking the PSSA. The PSSA is a test in Pennsylvania that is given to, at max, an 8th grade level. So most likely in April she was in 8th grade and now she's in 9th grade, making her in high school. Videographer, huh? Is that an elective?

That's a pretty huge connection that there's a twitter user with the same handle as your user name here (that you threw together a few days ago) that follows nothing but the okbaby and KKandbabyJ fan base.
Brensmom
Talker
Talker

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
excited_nugget wrote:

Well they do that with Levi, so why not a fish?

I agree. I wonder who will take care of Levi while Kyra is in the hospital having the new baby. What if it's an emergency? They have no family or friends to drop him off to if need be.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”