IG mommies: Part 2

barrelracer1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Unread post by barrelracer1 »

anyone else notice how they brought back confession nights? stupid insta famous moms thinking they're hot shit
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I can't stand smittonwithshiloh. She thinks she's the sexiest thing out there and I think she's just odd looking. She tries way too hard and she's being a complete bitch about anyone who says they are a makeup artist and hasn't paid to be one like she's doing. Such a snob
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol so last night she posted saying shiloh is her twin then today she makes a post saying how pathetic her dad is because he's saying shiloh isn't his but she looks just like him. So which one is it courtney? Lol anything to bash her ex.

Uh for some reason I'm not able to post screenshots
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

I agree. Smittenwithshiloh is cocky as hell but she's honestly scary looking in my opinion. It was laughable when she posted about people being idiots for calling themselves makeup artists with no schooling, saying it's an insult to people like her who are going to school for it, all while her makeup looked like SHIT!!!!! She has some issues for sure, always in some type of drama but then trashes anyone who has drama going on lol. The best is when she tells people she's entitled to her opinion and they can fuck off, but FLIPS if anyone else shares their opinion sorry I just reallyyyyyy don't like her. And I'm sorry but Shiloh doesn't look like Terry, minus the blue eyes.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blueberry wrote:I agree. Smittenwithshiloh is cocky as hell but she's honestly scary looking in my opinion. It was laughable when she posted about people being idiots for calling themselves makeup artists with no schooling, saying it's an insult to people like her who are going to school for it, all while her makeup looked like SHIT!!!!! She has some issues for sure, always in some type of drama but then trashes anyone who has drama going on lol. The best is when she tells people she's entitled to her opinion and they can fuck off, but FLIPS if anyone else shares their opinion ImageImage sorry I just reallyyyyyy don't like her. And I'm sorry but Shiloh doesn't look like Terry, minus the blue eyes.
She posted o e of his baby pics and they look pretty similar. I think she looks nothing like her mom. I agree that's she's kind of scary looking lol especially when she does her stupid videos acting sexy. Her bitchy personality doest help her much either
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Blueberry wrote:I agree. Smittenwithshiloh is cocky as hell but she's honestly scary looking in my opinion. It was laughable when she posted about people being idiots for calling themselves makeup artists with no schooling, saying it's an insult to people like her who are going to school for it, all while her makeup looked like SHIT!!!!! She has some issues for sure, always in some type of drama but then trashes anyone who has drama going on lol. The best is when she tells people she's entitled to her opinion and they can fuck off, but FLIPS if anyone else shares their opinion ImageImage sorry I just reallyyyyyy don't like her. And I'm sorry but Shiloh doesn't look like Terry, minus the blue eyes.
She posted o e of his baby pics and they look pretty similar. I think she looks nothing like her mom. I agree that's she's kind of scary looking lol especially when she does her stupid videos acting sexy. Her bitchy personality doest help her much either
See, I think she looks a lot like Courtney but nothing like Terry lol!!! And yes I agree, her "sexy" videos make me cringe. I always get embarrassed for her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

So I decided to request her last night just to see what she looks like and someone said "wow you look amazing!" and I called her out on this being two different people so I'm sure she'll block me lol I hate all these girls selling this thrive and it works bullshit anyways.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:So I decided to request her last night just to see what she looks like and someone said "wow you look amazing!" and I called her out on this being two different people so I'm sure she'll block me lol I hate all these girls selling this thrive and it works bullshit anyways.
I hate those posts too. I do think that's the same person, though. The tattoo isn't finished in the before picture but is the in the after picture. I'm pretty sure, anyway.

hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

kaylnoel wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:So I decided to request her last night just to see what she looks like and someone said "wow you look amazing!" and I called her out on this being two different people so I'm sure she'll block me lol I hate all these girls selling this thrive and it works bullshit anyways.
I hate those posts too. I do think that's the same person, though. The tattoo isn't finished in the before picture but is the in the after picture. I'm pretty sure, anyway.

The one on the left has a fox while the one on the right has an owl. Plus two different kinds of flowers. I took a second look because at first I thought they were the same person.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

hannefrank17 wrote:
kaylnoel wrote:

The one on the left has a fox while the one on the right has an owl. Plus two different kinds of flowers. I took a second look because at first I thought they were the same person.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Ah, ok! You're right. I looked quickly and thought it was an owl on the left too but looked again and see a fox. Sorry!

essielovesu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by essielovesu »

Emily from thefreckledfox is remarried...3 months after her husband died of cancer. Wtf?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I don't know what to think about it either. Isn't that really quick for the kids. They are still adjusting to this new normal and then she goes and gets remarried. I would still be grieving and going through my husband's belongings etc. Why did they have to get married so quickly? Couldn't they have just kept dating and have taken it slow for the kids sake. Think about how her in-laws felt. Something about this whole situation just seems off.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's weird, at least keep something like that to yourself for awhile. Those kids are probably so confused
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

I get she's grieving but... What the fuck?? Also who in the hell would date a 25 year old single mom with FIVE kids
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Wtf. I see in her blog post they've been friends for 10 years and recently reconnected. She doesn't say when. Was it when her husband was dying? Or after? After means it's only been 3 months so not sure which is worse. Jfc.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So Smittenwithshiloh is going psycho because her hate page reposted a picture of her daughter on the toilet and pedos could potentially see it. But she posted it to her however many followers, it was just as likely to be seen by someone on her page as the hate page. It didn't even show anything but Idk how she can flip shit when she posted it on the first place. I could understand if it was shared on her private Facebook and the hate page posted it but Idk supposedly she's suing now
essielovesu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by essielovesu »

Ivy def looks pregnant in her new insta video Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 63c905.png[/img]

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I actually thought the same thing when I saw that clip.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Juliana edwardsx4 got another dog!!! Anyone know her exposing page

BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

She got another dog literally weeks after getting rid of her old one. ANIMALS AREN'T DISPOSABLE. I hate people that get rid of their animals when they get sick of them, then have the nerve to get more. I also want to know her exposing page.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”