Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

lurking10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans

Unread post by lurking10 »

Oh again once the youtuber gets on here people start sucking up. It's disgusting!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

lurking10 wrote:Oh again once the youtuber gets on here people start sucking up. It's disgusting!
Lmfao right? I lose respect for youtubers who feel the need to come on here and defend themselves.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

EleanorRigby wrote:
lurking10 wrote:Oh again once the youtuber gets on here people start sucking up. It's disgusting!
Lmfao right? I lose respect for youtubers who feel the need to come on here and defend themselves.
Eh. I have been defending her throughout this forum. I find the vlogs pretty boring but honestly thats a compliment.
chloeandbeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chloeandbeans »

First thing - I can't believe somebody actually thinks that the only time you see somebody say something KIND on this forum is what's "disgusting". Hilarious.

Secondly - you lose respect for YouTubers that come on here? Okay lady, your comments about me have been the most disrespectful of them all. There was never any respect to begin with.

Thirdly - defending yourself is a pretty natural response. Not that I felt the need to defend things like;
- I have too many babies (lol poor me)
- my kids wear leggings (so awful)
- they need haircuts (yawn)
- I should have spent the past year working out (too funny)
- I look older than I am (rude but true)
- My vlogs are boring (can't help but agree somewhat)

Make fun of me all you like. I didn't come here to defend myself but to correct the false information on how much Centrelink I receive (because you all were putting us down for unemployment benefits but we are far from being unemployed or having no income ;))
I do have to wonder what anybody considers the perfect way to live though. From reading my thread on here and others, I assume this:
You need to be not too rich, not too poor, but if you are rich you can't spend heaps of money - but also if you're rich and spending too little- there's something wrong with you.
You can't buy your kids too many toys but if they only have one basket of toys then you're neglecting your child. Call CPS because a child has no curtain.. Oh but if the mother wants to redecorate the nursery more than once, that's also a crime.
When somebody has an unhealthy diet, they're attacked for it - when somebody eats "healthy" they must have an eating disorder.
Too much help from family? Incapable of doing it alone.
No family or friends appear in vlogs? Losers who have no friends and no life.
Vlogs are boring because they show too many "real" clips, but vlogs are fake when they don't show enough.

I could go on.
I wouldn't even bother defending myself here - there's no point. You'll all find faults somewhere. That's on you though, not me.
I get that this is a "gossip site" as everybody says in response to somebody coming here in "defence".
That's fine. Spend your time however you want to spend it. Just know that everything you say here has absolutely no merit, because you're all anonymous and the fact that this is your pass-time.. Really shows what kind of people some of you are.
It's really hard to be offended when the people in question do something like *this* as a hobby.

I've read quite a few threads on here and I know the typical response to my message.
"It's a gossip site"
"You're in the wrong place"
"We can do whatever we want"
"YouTubers suck and that's why I spend all my time watching them and talking about them"

Lol. Cool. Anyway guys. It's been fun.
Love you all. And again, I'm always happy to answer any questions you might have.

Chloe x
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

^TLDR X

Just coming to say to coffee and a few others that you're being huge hypocrites on this thread. Amusing as I browse through some of the shit you have said about moms on this site. While you come to Chloes rescue like you are besties. You act like just because she's not a trainwreck she's not allowed to be talked about. Yes we are picking at small things. So fucking what. She chose to exploit her children for $$ this is what happens.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

chloeandbeans wrote:
Make fun of me all you like. I didn't come here to defend myself but to correct the false information on how much Centrelink I receive (because you all were putting us down for unemployment benefits but we are far from being unemployed or having no income ;))
You are on benefits. Why try to deny it? You receive $1600 a fortnight (your own quote) from the government, because you don't work. That is an unemployment benefit. If you were gainfully employed (even if one of you were) that would reduce. Why? Because you would have the means to support your own family, and wouldn't need government assistance. Word it however you want. It's unemployment. It's money that people's hard earned tax contributions are paying for, all because you can't afford to support a family that you created.
chloeandbeans
Amateur
Amateur

You're incorrect, and that's why I posted here.

The money we receive from the government is the exact same amount we were receiving when my husband was earning 65k per year at the bakery.
It's not an unemployment benefit, simply because you get it whilst employed.

I didn't deny getting government assistance. We get plenty. But we don't get Newstart and the partnered parenting payment because those are supplements exclusively for unemployed people.

We would have to be earning over about 150k to no longer be eligible for the family tax benefit.
I'm guessing you're not from Australia, because you don't seem familiar with this.

We also pay taxes and have done for many years, so that's a non issue. We are happy to accept what is provided to us by the government, we would be silly not to.
chloeandbeans
Amateur
Amateur

Also, because we can't support the family we created?
Again, my husband would have been fine to go back to work if we had have had the one baby we planned to have.
Unless you have your own infant triplets, I can't imagine you understand the difference between welcoming one newborn into the family as opposed to welcoming three.

The ignorance on this forum is real.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Family tax benefit is not unemployment. Employed people still receive it. Australia has incredible government assistance. Roughly 98% of households get family tax benefit. To lose it the family income has to be over 100k a year.
Australian government assistance is completely different from America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

They're not on benefits lol they get a supplement. Same as NZ. Americans don't get it.

Chloe I'm glad you came here but I don't really think ypu needed to. Nothing really bad has been said about your family. I wish jess or tayler would come here lol.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I'm not an American. I live in Australia and without giving too many details of my job, I'm very familiar with how the Department of Human Services works. The amount of FTA and FTB received has a cap of $51,903, and starts decreasing by $0.20 for ever dollar earned over this. So yes, if you were working and you family was earning a living wage, then you wouldn't be receiving nearly as much as you are. You are receiving this amount of money, because the government as decided that you don't earn enough to live. Hence providing you financial assistance.
chloeandbeans
Amateur
Amateur

Yes, it does decrease.
As I said, we get just under $1500 per fortnight.
And we got the same amount when my husband was working full time on 65k per year (when he went back to work for two months at the start of this year -- before we had the triplets we obviously got less).
By the end of this financial year, I will have probably earned over that, and we do report all our earnings and pay the appropriate tax so I'm sure Centrelink will work it out if there's been any mistakes. It's not a big deal - you usually just have to pay the money back by having it taken out of your fortnightly payments.
Although I'm no expert, I just happily accept whatever we are entitled to. No shame in that.

Anyway, I honestly just came to clarify that we earn our own income, we aren't "unemployed" and we certainly don't receive $2500 fortnightly from Centrelink.
The amount we get is huge and our government is generous.. But again, it doesn't go too far with a family of eight.

I understand the purpose of this forum and I think it's fine. Discussion is good. I just think sometimes people start getting a bit vicious when they don't need to, and then start pulling information from thin air and acting like it's factual.
It is frustrating when people think I don't work hard in any way to have the life I have, because it may not seem like it to you guys.. But I am exhausted. (Happy, grateful, lucky, but still very very tired).
And sometimes I feel like this whole social media thing isn't worth it, but I would do anything to keep my husband home and be able to homeschool my kids and do some travelling etc. That's a big dream of ours. And it just wouldn't be possible if my husband went back to the bakery for 40 hours each week, just to bring home less money than what we can by doing this.

I think most of you are pretty level headed, so just try to think a little more realisticly when judging me for having six kids when I meant to have four. Having triplets was never what I wanted (although I wouldn't trade it for the world) and it's been a huge adjustment for me, my husband and the boys.
The first year was the toughest and now it's getting easier. I actually think I would be fine with all six on my own now.. But I still don't want (or need) to give up having my husband home. Not to mention he's loving not having to work outside the home. He worked in the bakery full time for 8 years to provide for us.. He worked weird hours so he hardly got any sleep.
This is really good for all of us.

Anyway! I know I didn't really need to come here. Most of the critism is completely justified.. But just wanted to clear a few things up.
Sorry this was so long again!
Congrats if you read the whole thing!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

EleanorRigby wrote:^TLDR X

Just coming to say to coffee and a few others that you're being huge hypocrites on this thread. Amusing as I browse through some of the shit you have said about moms on this site. While you come to Chloes rescue like you are besties. You act like just because she's not a trainwreck she's not allowed to be talked about. Yes we are picking at small things. So fucking what. She chose to exploit her children for $$ this is what happens.
Ya. You're right. I will treat someone like Chloe with alot more respect than someone like Ellie or Jesss. Jessica is 23 and have 5 kids from 3 different fathers, her house is a mouse's dream, her kids do not eat healthy or have a healthy routine. Chloe's house is spotless, her kids eat healthy, are always clean and are played with, seem to have a great schedule etc.... so do I think it is petty to pick on their hair choices? uhh ya. Chloe isnt perfect as clearly nobody is but hen I say her vlogs are boring it really is a huge compliment because there's no drama. Ellie exploits her kids and uses clickbait of them in the tub. Do I honestly need to say more?
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

It's funny how people are called hypocrites for supporting a mom who actually has her shit together.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

I'm not familiar with the way benefits work in Australia because I've never been on benefits and never will be... I like to work to support my family not have other working families support my family?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lurking10 wrote:I'm not familiar with the way benefits work in Australia because I've never been on benefits and never will be... I like to work to support my family not have other working families support my family?
Every family in Australia receives benefits of some sort, unless they earn a high income of over $150,000 a year. The more you earn the less you receive, so low income earner receives more. Every family receives family tax a & b. We also receive other benefits, Medicare (free healthcare), dental benefits (each child receives $1,000 free dental care per year) etc. You receive these whether you're employed or not. It's not having other families working to support your family, because the "other working families" get the same benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

So would their family tax benefit be all they get or do they get rent assistance as well for being "unemployed" or "low income". I get the benefits for having a baby but like the above poster said they would go down significantly if either of them worked and one of them could go back to work but they choose to stay at home and play happy families when a lot of families in Australia have to have both partners working just to survive every week. Doesn't seem fair does it?
chloeandbeans
Amateur
Amateur

Hi. Still here!

If you go to the Centrelink family tax benefit calculator you can caluculate it for yourself (I just double checked to make sure we are indeed receiving the correct amount)

So put in six kids and their birth dates (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2015)
Our rent is $450 - add that.
We have one income of about $70,000 - add that.
We are not on any unemployment payments.

We are still eligible for just under 1500 per fortnight.
Don't know what else I can tell you?
I'm not going to refuse the money just to prove a point.. I'm happy to take whatever we are entitled to.

Don't be so bitter.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Hi!

Thanks for clarifying! Nice to know you earn more than the average Australian for not really working. Must be the dream!

Probably stay off the forums now. You are causing more than drama than is needed.

Bye!
chloeandbeans
Amateur
Amateur

I don't really understand why working from home is such a hard concept for people like you.
You don't have any idea what goes on behind the scenes so you can't really make judgement. Not only am I working and supporting my family, I'm also caring for my six children full time with no childcare.
If that's not working then I have no idea what is.
Working doesn't always involve sitting at an office desk, although what I do does involve using my computer but luckily I can do it at night, so I can spend time with my family during the day.
Must be nice? Yes it is!

I haven't created any drama - I came here to clarify some details because you all seemed a bit confused about how we can afford to both stay home and buy the kids expensive clothing etc.

I have the right to post here just as much as you do, and honestly I'll continue to defend myself if I have to because I don't think I should be critised for something I haven't even done.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”