StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

And I feel like oscar only puts krya on the vlog when she's crabby.

He's said multiple times when they are annoyed or angry he won't vlog...

But...we see kyra like that often...
He doesn't vlog himself crabby but thinks it's funny to put krya on the vlog when she's pissed...

Ridiculous
caraaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caraaa »

mac-n-cheese wrote:And I feel like oscar only puts krya on the vlog when she's crabby.

He doesn't vlog himself crabby but thinks it's funny to put krya on the vlog when she's pissed...

Ridiculous
Right, if that's not what they consider fighting, the fights they don't show must be vicious. Which makes sense to me, because (and this is purely my opinion) Oscar seems like the type of person who is slightly psychopathic. He's extremely charismatic (too much really), and really seems like one of those extreme personalities where they're either having the time of their life, everything is rainbows, or they're violently raging. And Kyra can be just downright stupid sometimes. Why won't you shower girl? Why don't you get your son out more girl? Why do you give your 12 year old minions more attention than your son and boyfriend? I'm sure they have plenty to fight about.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Oh yeah, I forgot about the no shower part.. what is up with her refusing to shower (or just wash her hair for that matter?) she made it clear several times that "I am not showering tonight" good grief, it's not like she has super long ahir, it would take her less than 5 minutes to wash her hair in the sink to get out the silly string part. Maybe Oscar was trying to force her to shower by making her dirty so she would have to take one?
ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

Theres a video up by the channel TY Rich&Famous. It basically goes through how much OKbaby is earning. Roughly about 50,000 a year with what there view counts are currently. So to the people who have come on here trying to say they make oh so much money, they really don't. They make about as much as a middle class family would, they just got lucky they don't have to work hard for it. They may try to make it seem like their living some luxurious lifestyle off of youtube but in reality they aren't all that and with 1 baby already, another on the way, a move, all new house items, bills, groceries, and all the trips they've taken recently I'd say they are living youtube paycheck to paycheck. Bring on the clickbait greaseball. ;) ;) ;)
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

mac-n-cheese wrote:And I feel like oscar only puts krya on the vlog when she's crabby.

Ridiculous
No, no, no. They don't vlog when HE is crabby. Who gives a shit if Kyra is shitty and doesn't want to vlog Image
The respect on that boy is a atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

ohveeohxoh wrote:Theres a video up by the channel TY Rich&Famous. It basically goes through how much OKbaby is earning. Roughly about 50,000 a year with what there view counts are currently. So to the people who have come on here trying to say they make oh so much money, they really don't. They make about as much as a middle class family would, they just got lucky they don't have to work hard for it. They may try to make it seem like their living some luxurious lifestyle off of youtube but in reality they aren't all that and with 1 baby already, another on the way, a move, all new house items, bills, groceries, and all the trips they've taken recently I'd say they are living youtube paycheck to paycheck. Bring on the clickbait greaseball. ;) ;) ;)
But that's just the MINIMUM amount. The same video also states that the MAXIMUM amount they could be earning is 940k/year or 7800/month. AND that's not even including sponsorships, endorsement deals or product placement!

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

dnbunny wrote:
ohveeohxoh wrote:Theres a video up by the channel TY Rich&Famous. It basically goes through how much OKbaby is earning. Roughly about 50,000 a year with what there view counts are currently. So to the people who have come on here trying to say they make oh so much money, they really don't. They make about as much as a middle class family would, they just got lucky they don't have to work hard for it. They may try to make it seem like their living some luxurious lifestyle off of youtube but in reality they aren't all that and with 1 baby already, another on the way, a move, all new house items, bills, groceries, and all the trips they've taken recently I'd say they are living youtube paycheck to paycheck. Bring on the clickbait greaseball. ;) ;) ;)
But that's just the MINIMUM amount. The same video also states that the MAXIMUM amount they could be earning is 940k/year or 7800/month. AND that's not even including sponsorships, endorsement deals or product placement!

Yeah, they're definitely earning way more than that. But I doubt is anywhere close to 940K. Still, I can't deny it makes me a little jealous that they get to live so easily with such little effort
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

kkkk wrote:
atr1252 wrote:
kkkk wrote: I do believe they say to wait at least 18 months in between deliveries. However. I've heard of moms having babies that close together with the second being a successful VBAC. But I myself had a c section and would have never gotten pregnant SO SOON afterwards. No way. To each their own.

And I bet she was having round ligament pain maybe? But she described it as cramps like before she had her c/s with Levi? Like contractions, Kyra? Also interesting to me she says this baby "looks" bigger than Levi was so she's probably just getting bigger faster, but to me she doesn't even look pregnant yet! On occasion I see a little bump but usually not. In the beginning of the vlog where Oscar did the surf thing, I saw a bump. But later on when she took a picture with Andrea, I saw no bump. It's interesting. Not her fault, just an observation.

My doctor says atleast a year before you get pregnant again if your trying for your first vbac. If you've already had a vbac they don't really recommend waiting a certain time frame. I waited 4 years, and had a successful vbac a few months ago. We do plan on trying for our 3rd maybe when our son is about 8 months. Now I know this one chick who never would consider a vbac because she's the type of person who swears if you push out a baby your vagina stays loose smh. But she has 4 kids now, pregnant with her 5 th. She got pregnant within 3 months after giving birth each time. No way in hell would I ever have kids so close together knowing I'll be having a csection. It's dangerous just being pregnant so soon after giving birth let alone having major surgery within a year of the last one.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
That's awesome!! I'm due in very early March and am really hoping for a VBAC. I got pregnant when my first was 14 months old. I think it's insane to become pregnant a few months later after a c section ON PURPOSE. But most likely everyone will be fine. Not my thing though. Sounds like Kyra is going to try for a VBAC but she doesn't sound super determined. She wants to do whatever is safest for baby. Understandable. I hope she and I are both able to have VBACS. I can't imagine recovering from a c section with a young toddler. My recovery was pretty quick but from the vlogs Kyra's recovery was much rougher.

Vbac is much safer then a repeat csection. Unless complications arise of course. If she's not 100% set on a vbac then it wont work. I was absolutely terrified. The risk of uterine rupture is less an 1% but it's still scary. I'd rather take that risk instead of going through another csection again. I hope you get the birth you want! The feeling of being able to push that baby out is amazing. The bonding when baby is placed directly on you. It's definitely an amazing feeling. During the labor you will be so focused that the thought of complications won't even come up! She did get pregnant within a year, so I don't really think a doctor would let her try for a vbac. It's hard enough finding doctors who even do vbac let alone so soon. Also make sure you add to your birth plan that you do not want a csection unless baby or yourself is in danger. Some doctors try to push a csection after so many hours of laboring for no real reason. And if you ever şay you want one during labor (even though it's probably just the pain talking) they will jump and give you one. I had to tell my doctor no matter how much I scream at him to cut me open, not to do it lol. Sure enough I begged him multiple times, in so happy he denied me lol

MDawson
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MDawson »

I just had my son via emergency c section almost 7 months ago. My OB told me I needed to wait 6 months to get pregnant again, though I am definitely not trying anytime soon. I think it depends on the OB, the woman, and the circumstances regarding the last birth. But I think it's definitely beneficial to wait longer than 6 months to get pregnant. I'm just starting to feel close to normal again 7 months later.

Whether or not a VBAC or cesarean is safer is really just a case by case basis. I don't know what all the details were for Levi's birth, just that he was early. I personally struggle when thinking about a csection vs a VBAC next time around. Two days of labor and 3 hours of pushing with my son wedged in my pelvis just to end up needing a csection was brutal.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
yellowappletea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by yellowappletea »

i tried to make kyra's banana oatmeal cookies and they turned out to be a fail because she doesn't know how to measure properly. she showed putting in around one teaspoon of cinnamon yet wrote one tablespoon so i added one tablespoon assuming that was right. it wasn't. honestly i blame myself for thinking her recipe would work.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
caitlinbradand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caitlinbradand »

MDawson wrote:I just had my son via emergency c section almost 7 months ago. My OB told me I needed to wait 6 months to get pregnant again, though I am definitely not trying anytime soon. I think it depends on the OB, the woman, and the circumstances regarding the last birth. But I think it's definitely beneficial to wait longer than 6 months to get pregnant. I'm just starting to feel close to normal again 7 months later.

Whether or not a VBAC or cesarean is safer is really just a case by case basis. I don't know what all the details were for Levi's birth, just that he was early. I personally struggle when thinking about a csection vs a VBAC next time around. Two days of labor and 3 hours of pushing with my son wedged in my pelvis just to end up needing a csection was brutal.

This is how I feel about my next when I get pregnant.. my first 40 weeks 5 days. 48 hours, stuck at 7 CM for 6 hours, and my water was broken for 24. I was so exhausted and my son heart started dropping and that was it. Off to the ER. I can't find a VBAC friendly doctor up here, but the one doctor I did find has a record of no one having an infection... unlike my doctor, where I ended up with a torn incision and infection because of his mistake... so I might just say to hell with it because I'm not gonna fight for a VBAC doctor if they aren't gonna support me fully and go with the OBGYN who has the credentials to make sure my c section goes as planned.

Good luck with you on your next when you decide!!!

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

excited_nugget wrote:

Ridiculous
No, no, no. They don't vlog when HE is crabby. Who gives a shit if Kyra is shitty and doesn't want to vlog Image
The respect on that boy is a atrocious.

Yep that's exactly what I meant.
It's so obvious that he wants every one to think he's happy 24/7.

He puts Krya down so much on the vlogs. Even if it's subtle.
How often he comments on her food, or her getting chubby...
It's just...puke... he's gross...
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

caraaa wrote:

Ridiculous
Right, if that's not what they consider fighting, the fights they don't show must be vicious. Which makes sense to me, because (and this is purely my opinion) Oscar seems like the type of person who is slightly psychopathic. He's extremely charismatic (too much really), and really seems like one of those extreme personalities where they're either having the time of their life, everything is rainbows, or they're violently raging. And Kyra can be just downright stupid sometimes. Why won't you shower girl? Why don't you get your son out more girl? Why do you give your 12 year old minions more attention than your son and boyfriend? I'm sure they have plenty to fight about.

Absolutely! I agree 100%.
He definitely seems like he'd snap.
Especially because he doesn't know what No means...

If I had to tell my husband no 50 times and he continued to do something that was making me extremely angry or uncomfortable....that would be it.... he'd be gone.

Every one picks on their partner. But when someone says stop. And it's not in a laughing "no stop hehehe" it's a firm "fucking knock your shit off"... you STOP.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

MDawson wrote:I just had my son via emergency c section almost 7 months ago. My OB told me I needed to wait 6 months to get pregnant again, though I am definitely not trying anytime soon. I think it depends on the OB, the woman, and the circumstances regarding the last birth. But I think it's definitely beneficial to wait longer than 6 months to get pregnant. I'm just starting to feel close to normal again 7 months later.

At 35 weeks Kyra started bleeding. They discovered her placenta was covering her cervix and she was having contractions so they had to do an emergency section. The contractions were squeezing her placenta causing the bleeding. Very dangerous. He was born over 5 1/2 lbs, really good size for 5 weeks early. Had he been full term he probably would've been around 8 lbs. He did spend a few days in the NICU and had some jaundice as well. Her recovery also seemed rough.

Overall a VBAC is safer as long as the circumstances are fit. Like in any delivery, there are situations where a c section is the only safe method such as with placenta previa like Kyra had.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

At 35 weeks Kyra started bleeding. They discovered her placenta was covering her cervix and she was having contractions so they had to do an emergency section. The contractions were squeezing her placenta causing the bleeding. Very dangerous. He was born over 5 1/2 lbs, really good size for 5 weeks early. Had he been full term he probably would've been around 8 lbs. He did spend a few days in the NICU and had some jaundice as well. Her recovery also seemed rough.

Overall a VBAC is safer as long as the circumstances are fit. Like in any delivery, there are situations where a c section is the only safe method such as with placenta previa like Kyra had.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

atr1252 wrote:
kkkk wrote:
atr1252 wrote: My doctor says atleast a year before you get pregnant again if your trying for your first vbac. If you've already had a vbac they don't really recommend waiting a certain time frame. I waited 4 years, and had a successful vbac a few months ago. We do plan on trying for our 3rd maybe when our son is about 8 months. Now I know this one chick who never would consider a vbac because she's the type of person who swears if you push out a baby your vagina stays loose smh. But she has 4 kids now, pregnant with her 5 th. She got pregnant within 3 months after giving birth each time. No way in hell would I ever have kids so close together knowing I'll be having a csection. It's dangerous just being pregnant so soon after giving birth let alone having major surgery within a year of the last one.

That's awesome!! I'm due in very early March and am really hoping for a VBAC. I got pregnant when my first was 14 months old. I think it's insane to become pregnant a few months later after a c section ON PURPOSE. But most likely everyone will be fine. Not my thing though. Sounds like Kyra is going to try for a VBAC but she doesn't sound super determined. She wants to do whatever is safest for baby. Understandable. I hope she and I are both able to have VBACS. I can't imagine recovering from a c section with a young toddler. My recovery was pretty quick but from the vlogs Kyra's recovery was much rougher.

Vbac is much safer then a repeat csection. Unless complications arise of course. If she's not 100% set on a vbac then it wont work. I was absolutely terrified. The risk of uterine rupture is less an 1% but it's still scary. I'd rather take that risk instead of going through another csection again. I hope you get the birth you want! The feeling of being able to push that baby out is amazing. The bonding when baby is placed directly on you. It's definitely an amazing feeling. During the labor you will be so focused that the thought of complications won't even come up! She did get pregnant within a year, so I don't really think a doctor would let her try for a vbac. It's hard enough finding doctors who even do vbac let alone so soon. Also make sure you add to your birth plan that you do not want a csection unless baby or yourself is in danger. Some doctors try to push a csection after so many hours of laboring for no real reason. And if you ever şay you want one during labor (even though it's probably just the pain talking) they will jump and give you one. I had to tell my doctor no matter how much I scream at him to cut me open, not to do it lol. Sure enough I begged him multiple times, in so happy he denied me lol

I believe as of now she plans to try for a VBAC. Which is great! I've heard of moms having a VBAC within 18 months of their previous C section. I think some OBs would be wary but I suppose hers is okay with it. I hope she gets it but she doesn't seem to be very determined.

And thank you! Hopefully it'll work out.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

atr1252 wrote:
kkkk wrote:
atr1252 wrote: My doctor says atleast a year before you get pregnant again if your trying for your first vbac. If you've already had a vbac they don't really recommend waiting a certain time frame. I waited 4 years, and had a successful vbac a few months ago. We do plan on trying for our 3rd maybe when our son is about 8 months. Now I know this one chick who never would consider a vbac because she's the type of person who swears if you push out a baby your vagina stays loose smh. But she has 4 kids now, pregnant with her 5 th. She got pregnant within 3 months after giving birth each time. No way in hell would I ever have kids so close together knowing I'll be having a csection. It's dangerous just being pregnant so soon after giving birth let alone having major surgery within a year of the last one.

I believe as of now she plans to try for a VBAC. Which is great! I've heard of moms having a VBAC within 18 months of their previous C section. I think some OBs would be wary but I suppose hers is okay with it. I hope she gets it but she doesn't seem to be very determined.

And thank you! Hopefully it'll work out.

ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

Am I the only one who couldn't stand the turtle neck sweater??? It didn't flatter her at all.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Apparently Oscar's mom started her own youtube channel? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNPlr3 ... nXg/videos

she's just posting old videos of Oscar and his sister
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

ameenruby wrote:Am I the only one who couldn't stand the turtle neck sweater??? It didn't flatter her at all.

Agreed. I think it was her short hair that made it look so awkward.

Return to “OKBaby”