Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by JLPC »

mac-n-cheese wrote:I don't believe for a second this video already has 3 million views...
How the hell is he buying views?
What the actual fuck?? That was the worst video ever! A complete flop!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Well sam edited the video with the dolls haha. Ridiculous
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Well sam edited the video with the dolls haha. Ridiculous
What did he edit out? Did you see the original?
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

It was mentioned above a out the doll thing.
And watching the video sam grabs a doll and there is an immediate cut while he's talking like he cut something out and go straight to her already havin picked a doll.
Which is odd and not usually how he edits.

So I just assume the part where it was mentioned about them talking about dolls was cut out.

Also there are multiple comments from people asking why the video was posted, put on private, and them posted again...

Haha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So apparently Nia said they left the "Luke's Diner" open late just for them? I wonder what her and Sam say when they call places to let them know they are coming "We are the famous couple who lied about our pregnancy and had an Ashley Madison scandal in our marriage? Oh yeah...we also have a YouTube account" hahahaha

Sam can't be trusted with Abarahm on his own....already he looked like it was his first time watching him....he was making me so nervous when he was trying to hail a cab on the edge of the sidewalk with cars flying by....and he left Abraham alone in the pizza shop to vlog outside? What a jackass....even though you are a few feet away anything can happen - and you risk it for a stupid vlog?? This guy needs to get his priorities in order!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So apparently Nia said they left the "Luke's Diner" open late just for them? I wonder what her and Sam say when they call places to let them know they are coming "We are the famous couple who lied about our pregnancy and had an Ashley Madison scandal in our marriage? Oh yeah...we also have a YouTube account" hahahaha

Sam can't be trusted with Abarahm on his own....already he looked like it was his first time watching him....he was making me so nervous when he was trying to hail a cab on the edge of the sidewalk with cars flying by....and he left Abraham alone in the pizza shop to vlog outside? What a jackass....even though you are a few feet away anything can happen - and you risk it for a stupid vlog?? This guy needs to get his priorities in order!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:So apparently Nia said they left the "Luke's Diner" open late just for them? I wonder what her and Sam say when they call places to let them know they are coming "We are the famous couple who lied about our pregnancy and had an Ashley Madison scandal in our marriage? Oh yeah...we also have a YouTube account" hahahaha

Is it nit-picky for me to point out Abram didn't have his seat belt on for landing? Too hilarious trying to hail a cab in a crosswalk whilst holding a go-pro, a stroller, with a tiny boy standing so close to the busy street. Yikes. The New Yorkers (if they noticed) were thinking ohmygawd.

The coffee shop thing looked a total fail .Nia being all flirty with the owner. Poor Symphony, bored to tears. SMH.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:So apparently Nia said they left the "Luke's Diner" open late just for them? I wonder what her and Sam say when they call places to let them know they are coming "We are the famous couple who lied about our pregnancy and had an Ashley Madison scandal in our marriage? Oh yeah...we also have a YouTube account" hahahaha

Is it nit-picky for me to point out Abram didn't have his seat belt on for landing? Too hilarious trying to hail a cab in a crosswalk whilst holding a go-pro, a stroller, with a tiny boy standing so close to the busy street. Yikes. The New Yorkers (if they noticed) were thinking ohmygawd.

The coffee shop thing looked a total fail .Nia being all flirty with the owner. Poor Symphony, bored to tears. SMH.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It looks like Abaraham is touring NYC all by himself....the kid was seen on the road so close to running cars, entering the building with the help of a stranger, running to the elevator in the lobby and when he was in the stroller...he didn't even have his belt on!

Sam is such a gross person....he made his son sit on the dirty sidewalk and eat there....what the hell is wrong with him? He could have put him in the stroller!! His precious camera was more important to be in there?

That toy fair was just an ego booster for Sam...he was acting like he was the president walking around and having people give him things...what a loser! Nia probably wanted a break from the vlog today because she knows she will never get a chance to relax again!
msscaparro
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msscaparro »

JLPC wrote:I don't think Nia is making wreaths anymore. I haven't heard anything about wreaths in quite awhile so I looked at her Etsy store. Also, there's a really sad, scathing review on there from a former fan. Woah.
. I would have to agree with that review. I won a give away like 3 years ago and have yet to revive my wreath. I've tried 3 times and she says that I'm not being clear about what I want. I couldn't be any more clear because I'm sending her a picture of a wreath that she offers and I say "this is what I want". And then she just forget about it. Not too broken up about it since I didn't pay for it but I find it to be very telling about her character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Abrams melt down broke my heart and had me cracking up at the same time. I know some people get upset they include that stuff in the video (which I understand) but anyone who's even ever dealt with toddles knows that's just what happened. I remember a few tantrums I threw when I was an older kid, and while it's embarrassing to think about, I know I was a kid. I was "that kid" who needed to have perfect food. No cracks, no touching of other foods, no flakes, it was bad lol.
I want to like this family, as silly as it sounds most because they are Christians, and don't hide it, because I love connecting with others Christians, and it's important to do. However, they of course sometimes take things too far, and a lot of their behavior isn't the best reflection of Christ. Of course if I filmed myself I wouldn't be best reflection either. hmm maybe I should do it just for myself to work on me (jk). I just have such a hard time getting past Sam's "king of the world" mentality. Him leaving Abram in the restaurant was too much for me. Sure he was right there to try and stop anything bad from happening but the kid is 3. He could have easily freaked out and freaked those around him out. It was just too much unnecessary stress.
I know a lot of people think Symphony has "bratty" behavior but I think part of it is being too hard on a 6 year old and the other part is she is crying out for attention. Her baby talk is reflection of her mother, and I catch myself doing it so hopefully I can stop doing that too much when I ave kids, but it's not like horrible trait. This girl loves being the older sister but sometimes I wonder if she feels like that's all she is, instead of her own little person. I think it can happen easily when you have more than 2 children, not saying more than 2 is wrong.
Also character fault- I suck at summarizing my feelings lol I really need to put more effort into that.
I know Sam took her for the doll, but hopefully he does more of it. Even if it's out the shed building or doing something she wants to do while the others stay inside.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Sam is such a creep....this is turning into his own little twisted reality show. The editing for this vlog was super annoying....I know he was trying to show what was happening in both locations...but every 5 seconds? I couldn't even watch it properly! Nia and Symphony actually had a great time at home and it did seem very peaceful without the boys....you could tell Nia wasn't that excited to have Sam back home hahaha

Sam needs to stop filming Abarahm by himself when they are travelling...it's so scary...anything can happen...he takes so many risks leaving his son and filming away from him....he's not a teenager!! I had a feeling he would have left something....he's not the most responsible one in that house :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ouc.png
Sooo does anybody else think this situation is normal? Make your giant 6 year old sit in the stroller with a toy in her mouth while your toddler walks beside her? Their parenting skills are just amazing! Sam doesn't even know his daughter's shoe size? I get it...some dad'd don't do the shopping...but the normal dad would ask the lady in the store for shoe sizes close to their child's age.....but then again Sam isn't "normal" at anything....so this is probably what we should expect from him!
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
ouc.png
Sooo does anybody else think this situation is normal? Make your giant 6 year old sit in the stroller with a toy in her mouth while your toddler walks beside her? Their parenting skills are just amazing! Sam doesn't even know his daughter's shoe size? I get it...some dad'd don't do the shopping...but the normal dad would ask the lady in the store for shoe sizes close to their child's age.....but then again Sam isn't "normal" at anything....so this is probably what we should expect from him!
Omg she looks ridiculous,literally looks like it could be the scene from a skit or a prank! And why doesnt the boy have shoes on?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png

So they finally decided to dismantle the disgusting pool that they have had for so long in their nasty backyard. That place looks like the back of a homeless shelter anyway. He destroyed the whole thing and just told his kids they would get another one - what a great lesson for them to learn :?

Meanwhile....Nia was busy putting all 3 of her kids (including her giant 7 year old) in the crib!! What is wrong with this family?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png

So they finally decided to dismantle the disgusting pool that they have had for so long in their nasty backyard. That place looks like the back of a homeless shelter anyway. He destroyed the whole thing and just told his kids they would get another one - what a great lesson for them to learn :?

Meanwhile....Nia was busy putting all 3 of her kids (including her giant 7 year old) in the crib!! What is wrong with this family?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png

ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

I'm so glad the pool is gone because that means that they won't be throwing away so much water but they could've definitely saved it for next summer but then again it's Sam and Nia so you can't really expect them to have any common sense. Also, they NEED to stop using paper plates everyday, it's so wasteful and unnecessary. It's not like neither of them don't have time to wash dishes.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

That pool had gotten absolutely disgusting. I can't believe he let the kids be in it when he pulled that bath bomb stunt. I am appalled he emptied the pool the way he did by ripping it open. I stopped watching the video after that. He could have easily flooded his house and his neighbors' homes. He is so damn irresponsible. I have always thought Sam was bipolar and I am wondering if he is cycling again. He needs to get his life in check no matter what is going on. How can Nia just let him do the things he does? He was so irresponsible with Abram in NYC. Did anyone else notice no carseat in the cab?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

workfromhomemom wrote:That pool had gotten absolutely disgusting. I can't believe he let the kids be in it when he pulled that bath bomb stunt. I am appalled he emptied the pool the way he did by ripping it open. I stopped watching the video after that. He could have easily flooded his house and his neighbors' homes. He is so damn irresponsible. I have always thought Sam was bipolar and I am wondering if he is cycling again. He needs to get his life in check no matter what is going on. How can Nia just let him do the things he does? He was so irresponsible with Abram in NYC. Did anyone else notice no carseat in the cab?
I definitely think Sam is bi-polar and is showing manic behaviors in the last few vlogs. I have a family member who is bi-polar. I know the signs. I hope Nia is aware and I hope Sam is being treated. It's so dangerous. I said before I would never allow my just-turned-3 yr old to go to NYC for three days with Sam. My husband is totally normal, clear thinking and responsible, but I'm not so sure I'd even be in favor of HIM doing that alone.

I also suspect that Sam has been self-medicating, maybe pot or coke. Do you ever notice his dilated eyes, for instance? And the Jack Nicholson in the shining performances that open a vlog?

Ripping that pool open with 3 little kids on the scene? The rush of water? Could have ended in emergency mode. The yard is a swamp now, with toys floating around. How does Nia feel about it, I wonder? She posted on FB and twitter that she was "running around like a chicken with it's head cut off" getting two kids to school this morning. Where was Sam? Sleeping in? All that sleeping is also a bi-polar symptom. I'm seriously worried about the kids.

Return to “Sam and Nia”