The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Liverpool Hillbillies: Part 49

Unread post by fortwendy »

The irony of this thread calling her a hillbilly BEFORE we found out about her current baby and boyfriend-not-boyfriend.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Of course she broke up with him.
Before her and chuckie broke up she was talking about having another baby.

She wanted a 4th kid. Tayler is addicted to pregnancy and the attention she gets. She gets attention every time she has an "emergency " and she is addicted to it like crack.

She got her 4th kid...she doesn't need this guy anymore.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

emilynicole1435 wrote:I know she won't, but I wish she'd just have an abortion at this point if she and this one's baby daddy have broken up so she doesn't bring ANOTHER child into her fucked up life :|
Or choose adoption for her baby. She would be doing something selfless that would benefit her child and people waiting for a baby to adopt.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

hannahbanana wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:I hope she lets the kids go trick or treating with chuckles family. I feel like they would love to take them. Tayler can only go around her section 8 neighborhood because she doesn't drive and I feel like she'll say she's too tired. If she's miserable the kids need to be too. She's selfish.
If I recall, last year she was crying about how the kids were going to have a shitty Halloween because she had no money to buy them costumes. So chuckies parents went and brought the kids brand new ones, Tayler ended up taking the kids treat or tricking with Sam and her family. I think there was an argument between Tayler and the Herrons about how they wanted to spend the other half of Halloween with them and she wouldn't let them. I see that happening again this year.
ARE. YOU. KiIDDING. ME. There are so many ideas on the internet about how to MAKE cute last minute costumes for kids. Wow. Or go to the freaking dollar store. Buy a plastic construction hat, put jeans and a flannel shirt on Jakoby and there you go. Construction worker. Get a couple of princess crowns and a have the girls wear one of their dresses and there you go. Make cardboard wings and one can be a fairy. I saw a funny costume where a mom taped empty Smartie boxes on her toddler's pants and she went as "Smartie Pants". haha. Her daughter didnt get it of course, but liked having candy boxes on her pants. For those not in Canada, Smarties are chocolates sort of like your M&Ms. We have both. But Smarties come in colourful boxes.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

hannahbanana wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:I hope she lets the kids go trick or treating with chuckles family. I feel like they would love to take them. Tayler can only go around her section 8 neighborhood because she doesn't drive and I feel like she'll say she's too tired. If she's miserable the kids need to be too. She's selfish.
If I recall, last year she was crying about how the kids were going to have a shitty Halloween because she had no money to buy them costumes. So chuckies parents went and brought the kids brand new ones, Tayler ended up taking the kids treat or tricking with Sam and her family. I think there was an argument between Tayler and the Herrons about how they wanted to spend the other half of Halloween with them and she wouldn't let them. I see that happening again this year.
There are so many ideas online about how to MAKE cute last minute costumes for kids. Take some old clothing your kids have outgrown, make 3 makeshift bandanas, cardboard eye patches, use make up on their chins to given an unshaven appearance and they could be pirates! That could be super cute if you made them all pirates, but look slightly different using different clothing and different coloured bandanas, eye patches etc...Get creative Taylor and have fun with it. You could make cardboard swords and cover them with aluminum foil! Or just go to the dollar store. Buy a plastic construction hat, put jeans and a flannel shirt on Jakoby and there you go. Construction worker. Get a couple of princess crowns and a have the girls wear one of their dresses and there you go. Make cardboard wings and one can be a fairy. It is so easy. I saw a funny costume where a mom taped empty Smartie boxes on her toddler's pants and she went as "Smartie Pants". haha. Her daughter didnt get it of course, but liked having candy boxes on her pants. For those not in Canada, Smarties are chocolates sort of like your M&Ms. We have both. But Smarties come in colourful boxes.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Ripley wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
She does not need to spend a lot of money on costumes. She could even make them! Take some old clothing your kids have outgrown, make 3 makeshift bandanas, cardboard eye patches, use make up on their chins to given an unshaven appearance and they could be pirates! That could be super cute if you made them all pirates, but look slightly different using different clothing and different coloured bandanas, eye patches etc...Get creative Taylor and have fun with it. You could make cardboard swords and cover them with aluminum foil! Or just go to the dollar store. Buy a plastic construction hat, put jeans and a flannel shirt on Jakoby and there you go. Construction worker. Get a couple of princess crowns and a have the girls wear one of their dresses and there you go. Make cardboard wings and one can be a fairy. It is so easy. I saw a funny costume where a mom taped empty Smartie boxes on her toddler's pants and she went as "Smartie Pants". haha. Her daughter didnt get it of course, but liked having candy boxes on her pants. For those not in Canada, Smarties are chocolates sort of like your M&Ms. We have both. But Smarties come in colourful boxes.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

hannahbanana wrote:
She does not need to spend a lot of money on costumes. She could even make them! Take some old clothing your kids have outgrown, make 3 makeshift bandanas, cardboard eye patches, use make up on their chins to given an unshaven appearance and they could be pirates! That could be super cute if you made them all pirates, but look slightly different using different clothing and different coloured bandanas, eye patches etc...Get creative Taylor and have fun with it. You could make cardboard swords and cover them with aluminum foil! Or just go to the dollar store. Buy a plastic construction hat, put jeans and a flannel shirt on Jakoby and there you go. Construction worker. Get a couple of princess crowns and a have the girls wear one of their dresses and there you go. Make cardboard wings and one can be a fairy. It is so easy. I saw a funny costume where a mom taped empty Smartie boxes on her toddler's pants and she went as "Smartie Pants". haha. Her daughter didnt get it of course, but liked having candy boxes on her pants. For those not in Canada, Smarties are chocolates sort of like your M&Ms. We have both. But Smarties come in colourful boxes.

And whoa. Sorry guys, I am not sure if you are just seeing this post or the 3 other very similar ones as well. Things went a little crazy and i did not realize the other 3 even posted! i deleted them, but dont know if it worked. My apologies
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Watch her get back with chuckie and say this baby is actually his because she cheated on this new dude with him. It would not surprise me at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Ripley wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:

And whoa. Sorry guys, I am not sure if you are just seeing this post or the 3 other very similar ones as well. Things went a little crazy and i did not realize the other 3 even posted! i deleted them, but dont know if it worked. My apologies
Weird. We have smarties too but they are completely different.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

This is what smarties are in Australia. Delicious. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016100 ... 65fd1b.png

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

haha. Yes, my hubby is American! He was completely confused when he saw Smarties here for the first time! :)
That pic you posted, we call those "Rockets"!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It's so weird how different countries have different names for the same product. So confusing lol.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Tayler won't make anything homemade for the kids. For someone who's on every type of welfare possible, she makes sure to get useless things New at the store.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I love smarties.

Honestly she's lazy. Why go out and make costumes when you can guilt family members. If I were her I would enjoy a break and let the kids see their family. But I also live 5 hours from my mom and 12 from my boyfriends parents. So we don't get many breaks or much help

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Jeybee27 wrote:Tayler won't make anything homemade for the kids. For someone who's on every type of welfare possible, she makes sure to get useless things New at the store.
Well, this is the same idiot who made her kids paint orange on orange paper. For someone who is on the internet all day long, she would never take the time to look up crafts for the kids let alone home made Halloween costumes. She knows that chuckies parents will always come through, all she has to do is cry online.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Double post, but I was reading an article about that guy who sexually assaulted and killed his gfs 10 month old baby. Look at the second paragraph, sound familiar Tayler?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

That whole situation is so sad and so disgusting, I can't bring myself to read anything about it because it makes me want to throw up because I've got a two year old. I hope tayler will read that and FINALLY get a brain and stop bringing her poor innocent children around these strange men.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Double post but I think the reason she allows them to come over and meet her kids is because she has no babysitter and she can't drive so she literally can't leave her house so she thinks it's fine for them to come over.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

"I'm now a single mom of 4! Because of my past abusive relationship he had no right acting the way he did! But he might be the one idk haha" sort your fucking shit out.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Many have mentioned that Tayler doesn't take her meds. To me she seems to have a phychotic thinking. She was with Chackie so much that whatever another says she interprets it as abuse. She is highly dillusional and also she thinks every guy want to hurt her. Even when it wasn't like that. I highly worry about her mental state. For sure she exaggerates but I can't throw it past her that she has some paranoid thinking from being on an abusive relationship. At this point she sees anything as a threat maybe because the motive behind that action seems familiar to her when both her and Chuckie were abusive to each other.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”