KKandBabyJ/Keren Swan | Part 1

heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandbabyj/keren swan

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

Their house tour for their current place came up in my suggested videos today so I clicked on it. I had no idea her mom lived with them. How come they're both in that tiny room & her mom has the master? Why does her mom live with them, without sounding rude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by laesterschwester »

To save money.

When Keren was preggers with Jackson, they got kicked out of their old home at Khoas mum and Kerens mum just moved back to Orlando. They then decided to join forces to save money.

Just wondering how this all going to be with the new one... Did they say anything bout that that I might have missed?
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

They said they were going to move after the baby was born but now I've heard keren say before. So i dont know.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

From what I remember hearing last Keren said something about moving in January or February. But I do remember her saying before also so we'll see.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

And I'm sure y'all know but reminder: Due date is January 31st

ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

I don't really have much of an opinion on KKANDBABYJ all I know is I can't STAND Kerens eye brows. She has no clue how to do them. One is always arched more then the other, and there always to far apart. She needs to learn to do them or not do them at all.

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Keren and Make Up is like Keren and her personal channel - She's trying but it's not turning out so well...
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brows are intimidating af. I don't even mess with mine because I'm just clueless and talentless at make up. Hers are a little rough. Lol yesterday's vlog Khoa said her eyebrows looked weird.

I like Keren's personal channel though. She's more honest and open on there.

ameenruby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ameenruby »

I don't mind her as a person she's sweet as can be but her eye brows reallllyyyyy get to me.

hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hayleymareeisabetch »

I think she needs to not worry about makeup etc.
She's said before that she's not really into it and I think we can all agree she doesn't look bad without makeup at all.
I hope she doesn't feel pressured to worry about her looks more now that they're getting bigger - I love the natura-lness and open-ness of their channel and vlogs, it makes them so much more relatable.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

I definitely think she feels pressured to get into makeup and she really shouldn't. She is very pretty naturally. Did anyone here see the old photo of her as a cheerleader? I about swooned.

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

hayleymareeisabetch wrote:I think she needs to not worry about makeup etc.
She's said before that she's not really into it and I think we can all agree she doesn't look bad without makeup at all.
I hope she doesn't feel pressured to worry about her looks more now that they're getting bigger - I love the natura-lness and open-ness of their channel and vlogs, it makes them so much more relatable.
I agree I hope she doesn't feel pressured because I really do think she's a beautiful girl. And I really love how she comes off as honest and real and natural because I'm the same exact way so it's almost like when i hear her talk it's like listening to something I would say. I think she's doing just fine!

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I really like keren! She's super sweet and a great mother. I also think she's naturally pretty and should just leave her eyebrows alone. :)

hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hayleymareeisabetch »

She is such a beautiful girl! I really hope her and Khoa both stay humble and don't let the "fame" of YT get to them. They have such great personalities and I think they're great role models to their viewers. Fingers crossed they don't let it all overwhelm them as they're my favourite YT family to watch :love2:
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I love them! Absolutely adore them as parents and as a family. Which is really hard as i absolutely cannot STAND Oscar and Kyra!! I don't know how they can be friends with such a pair of inadequate parents when they are such good parents themselves. Can you ever imagine Keren putting Jackson to sleep in a CLOSET because she was too lazy to get a blackout shade for the nursery?! It just wouldn't happen. Keren talk to your friend and tell her to up her game .
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I love them! Absolutely adore them as parents and as a family. Which is really hard as i absolutely cannot STAND Oscar and Kyra!! I don't know how they can be friends with such a pair of inadequate parents when they are such good parents themselves. Can you ever imagine Keren putting Jackson to sleep in a CLOSET because she was too lazy to get a blackout shade for the nursery?! It just wouldn't happen. Keren talk to your friend and tell her to up her game .
yellowappletea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by yellowappletea »

her twitter description says "mother of dragons." im getting eleanor and park vibes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

Random question because I've only been watching them for a short period of time. But I've never seen her cook dinner before? Sometimes for Jackson but it seems like they eat out a lot..

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

They cook sometimes. Probably more often than they show. They do eat out a lot too. They posted making tacos on snapchat today-er, yesterday.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”