DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

DeeplyMissable wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Kyra ran a poll on her twitter asking how old everyone was and the results were pretty surprising. Most of their viewers are age 16-18 and a whopping 40% were 19+... only like 20% were ages 12-15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is shocking, but we also have to realize that a lot of the 12-15 year old viewers probably don't have a Twitter, so it's totally accurate? Plus: I wouldn't put it passed the "bug buddies" to say they were 16-19.
Not totally accurate, I mean.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

OMG... Oscar's hair. So awful. Why does he do that? He looks fine with longer hair!
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Why in the hell do you fly a drone with low battery phone? And better yet, does this mean Kyra doesn't have a phone while out with Levi, or did she take Oscars? These two ugh.
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Maybe you'd get home, Oscar, if you wouldn't film EVERYTHING.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

DeeplyMissable wrote:Maybe you'd get home, Oscar, if you wouldn't film EVERYTHING.
Yes I said the same damn thing! He said it took longer to get there with Levi... well you also set up a million shots, had to go past the camera, then come back and get it. Of coarse it takes you forever and a year to get home!!! That and I can not stand when they set up walk in shots? How awkward ? I'm glad he finally got some common sense in subway the other day!

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016100 ... 4eb36e.jpg[/img]

Earning that much money why don't they buy the poor kid some sheets...
NHJLLK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NHJLLK »

On Kyra's younow last night, she said she ordered blackout curtains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
sahara
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sahara »

NHJLLK wrote:On Kyra's younow last night, she said she ordered blackout curtains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I asked that! I think my exact comment was "GO BUY BLACKOUT CURTAINS ASAP AND STOP PUTTING BUGGY IN THE CLOSET PLEASE" haha. Maybe she will have them hanging before 2017.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Why order the. They live right by at target and Walmart !!

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Sweet456 wrote:
DeeplyMissable wrote:Maybe you'd get home, Oscar, if you wouldn't film EVERYTHING.
Yes I said the same damn thing! He said it took longer to get there with Levi... well you also set up a million shots, had to go past the camera, then come back and get it. Of coarse it takes you forever and a year to get home!!! That and I can not stand when they set up walk in shots? How awkward ? I'm glad he finally got some common sense in subway the other day!

He didn't it was Keira who was aware of the other customers and asked him what he was doing only then did he stop filming although people still looked pretty pissed at him loudly talking to a camera about being rude with the chair and cameraImage I think I could like Keira but Oscar just comes off as a jerk!

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I was watching an old you now and the difference between Keren and Kyra is CRAZY in terms of how they mother. Keren was saying Jackson goes down to bed with no fuss and sleeps in a sleep sack. Keren was keeping an eye on Jackson on the monitor. Kyra was just "listening" for Levi saying he was throwing a tantrum and wouldn't go to sleep. Also said she needs to buy Levi a sleep sack but "she just doesn't." And Kyra tried to go get Levi when he was screaming but he just wanted Oscar. Keren I think tried to make Kyra feel better by saying Jackson always wants Khoa. But it's so different. Jackson seems really bonded to Keren while Levi doesn't. I know it's bad to compare but the differences are hard to ignore.... So many normal motherly things people do just don't even occur to Kyra. It's really odd.

But I'm really glad she ordered black out shades. It only took 2 months. Hopefully it won't take too long for them to actually put them up -_- There is NO reason for that child to be in that closet. That pack n play doesn't even have a sheet. :-/

I'll stop fussing when they start acting like real parents :( Not older siblings or cousins.

jacksonista11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonista11 »

LOL her priorities are all wrong! Just the other day she was second-guessing buying Levi a $30 toy. Now all of a sudden she deserves a designer bag?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

jacksonista11 wrote:LOL her priorities are all wrong! Just the other day she was second-guessing buying Levi a $30 toy. Now all of a sudden she deserves a designer bag?!
Lol I really don't understand them. Hypocrites and fickle minded teens. They say they don't earn much, Oscar counts on every penny spent on Levi. That baby has two toys with no curtains and a bare room. These kids need drones, cameras,fish,skateboard, shoes, varieties of clothes to get out of comfort zone, candles. More like I need more toys than my baby which is more important for a child's development. Ya, ok!
What annoys me more is how they don't know how to play with the baby. She's always on social media, instead a Google on what to play with a 1yr old will help a lot. You don't need advice fine, but have some brains to prioritise and see what's required and not required.
kayylala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayylala »

jacksonista11 wrote:LOL her priorities are all wrong! Just the other day she was second-guessing buying Levi a $30 toy. Now all of a sudden she deserves a designer bag?!
This made me really angry. I grew up with a mother who was quite selfish, not so much when I was Levi's age but middle school on and it sucked. I harbor a lot of resentment because of that and I hope OK get their priorities straight and mature a little so their kids don't end up hating them.
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

I was always worried I'd be too selfish to have kids, but when I felt like I was ready I knew that I would sacrifice for my children. I mean, I waited until my late 20s before I knew for sure though. And now, she comes first. Always. Yeah, I want fancy stuff and new clothes and whatever. But I make sure she has everything she needs first, and then I usually feel guilty if I spend too much on myself, lol. If I was as well off as they seem to be, I'd for sure get myself a new gadget or clothes, but my daughter would have a metric ton of clothes and toys first. I feel like a bitter old lady watching these guys.

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Sorry OT but...is Oscars family (dad) rich or something? I just discovered his IG and has all this pics with cars, what appears to be a private plane and different resorts? Just curious..
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Why is she gonna spend 1400 on a bag when she can't take care of any of her stuff?

liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

"Look at all of those sheep!" *shows goats*

"This pumpkin looks like a squash!" Pumpkins are squash! My god these 2 are stupid

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I wonder if they are the type of people thinking that Levi will be getting plenty of toys for his birthday party soon so why buy more.

If they had gotten Levi more stuff then I totally believe she should spoil herself. I mean, Oscar got a hero 5 GoPro (ATLEAST $400) and that drone backpack ($100). He also mentioned he's getting a new drone right? The phantoms aren't cheap. We purchased a basic model phantom 3 for about $475+. He's not going to get a basic model either. I feel like maybe Oscar has something to do with Kyra and Levi getting less. He lets her get some clothes and candles. That's not even a dent in what he gets. She never gets big ticket items like that does she? Why is Oscar so special that he gets these things?
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

Oh. My. God. I just ranted at my husband about them and their ridiculous god damn spending. Buy Levi some toys. Some new clothes. Curtains. Some damn crib sheets! Christ, they piss me off. My best friend would give everything for a child, and these two treat theirs as a prop and a paycheck. I wish I could take him and give him to my friend.

I know it's such a stupid thing to get so angry over, but it bothers me so much. Especially since their so irresponsible with their stuff. Like Oscar breaking his cameras, and drones, and his hoverboard that he had for what, a month? And the whole "Oh, we're moving, let's throw/give away all our stuff!"

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”