StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

i cant believe the disconnect between levi and kyra. i study child development and psychology and whenever oscar leaves levi becomes distressed showing that the bond/attachment is definitely with oscar. kyra is almost like the "stranger" in the room and he is afraid of her; babies act like that around levi's age when they develop separation/stranger anxiety. that's so sad to see :( i feel like bc levi does this so much kyra has become hesitant to interact with him and it's a constant cycle; she doesnt really know how to interact with him either. he will probably grow out of it to an extent but i think he will always have a stronger bond with oscar which isnt necessarily good bc oscar has complete disregard for levi's safety and if levi relies on oscar and oscar puts him in danger, levi risks becoming very anxious and unstable when he grows older.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

StillNotOKBaby: Part 5

Unread post by kkkk »

Kyra's belly is huge on her insta! But in the vlogs she looks so small :-/ I don't get it!

Levi and Kyra have an odd relationship. For whatever reason, Levi really prefers Oscar. It's weird because they're BOTH home and supposedly Kyra does all the caregiving tasks. But I think when it comes to fun, playing and actually interacting Levi turns to Oscar. Although, In a YouNow Kyra tried to go comfort Levi because he wouldn't go to sleep, but he ONLY wanted Oscar. So there's something about Oscar that makes him feel secure and safe. He doesn't get that from Kyra for whatever reason. Maybe the whole thing is a phase but it's very hard to not notice. What also really sticks out though is how indifferent Levi always is seeing Kyra after being out. That's really odd to me. Kyra does seem loving in some clips and affectionate so I don't know exactly what could be going on. Levi just never seems to "want" her like he "wants" Oscar. :-/ :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

I laughed when Keren said you can't donate socks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Brensmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brensmom »

rosethorn12 wrote:I laughed when Keren said you can't donate socks. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I caught that too! lol Maybe she should inform O&K!
Laura is dope 23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laura is dope 23 »

I find her 'What I eat in a day' very hard to believe. I feel like there's no way she puts in the actual effort to make food for every meal
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

I think she must have been reading the comments again. New toys, curtains up, sleeping in his crib.

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Omg Kyra learn to blend your contour girl. It doesn't look good with a brown patch on your cheeks

Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

Girl. That meal video is such bs. We know you don't eat like that. I know you included that disclaimer that you sometimes eat bad in the vlogs, but you always eat bad. If you are just starting to eat better, just say it. You could probably get new subscribers and more views of you did a series on improving your diet or something.

Also, I am irrationally irritated by the way she chops stuff, lol.

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

And it wasn't even all healthy like she said. A package of hash browns loaded in salt ? Not healthy.

hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hayleymareeisabetch »

I have to say if Kyra is making more of an effort with things based off what she reads here, good on her!
I know this forum can get a little nasty and nitpicky sometimes but if shes reading here Im so glad she's taking some of the information in.

Lets hope the next step is getting Levi into an actual routine and ensuring he is eating well, not being clogged up with formula and gets a dang bath!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Yes! Well done Kyra! She seems to be receptive to suggestions to make Levi's life better haha. Curtains, new toys, building furniture. Very well done!

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Yes! Well done Kyra! She seems to be receptive to suggestions to make Levi's life better haha. Curtains, new toys, building furniture. Very well done!

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

She definitely reads here, though, because aside from the new toys (walker) and black out curtains, she made a comment about, "People say we don't show enough affection in the vlogs!" and kissed Oscar sloppily.
hayleymareeisabetch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hayleymareeisabetch »

DeeplyMissable wrote:She definitely reads here, though, because aside from the new toys (walker) and black out curtains, she made a comment about, "People say we don't show enough affection in the vlogs!" and kissed Oscar sloppily.

EW. I don't mind Kyra, mostly because I saw how hard she tried when she first become a Mum and when Oscar was working and I could see a lot of myself in her when I was a new Mum, feeling alone and PND etc but Oscar is just all round gross in my personal opinion.

YUCK YUCK YUCK.

:|
NHJLLK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NHJLLK »

Why does Oscar have to bang things together so loudly when building stuff or cleaning the kitchen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Aw Levi walking with the walker was too adorable. Poor kid..hes been ready for a while for that. Glad he is finally getting to play with stimulating toys though.

The COTD was so weird to me. Why pick a question that is so clearly written by a middle schooler? How could a 11 month old have a "bad trait"..what? Their response was equally ridiculous. Hes a BABY. He is barely starting to form his little personality and what BABY do you know that doesnt cry when you take something away from them? It bothers me so bad when Oscar is so black & white with him..."hes so manipulating"...what? I cant with these two. Sure hes becoming an older baby / young toddler but he is still too young to understand a ton about what is expected of him. Reminds me of when Levi was 1 month old and Oscar was irritated all the time if he cried or wouldn't sleep.

If these two think hes manipulating now just wait til hes 2 and they are still shoving a bottle in his mouth every time he needs a nap or a car ride...2 year olds are manipulators, a barely 1 year old just needs consistency, schedule, and an ability to trust their caregivier..which i dont think poor Levi has too much of.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
yellowappletea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by yellowappletea »

i appreciated kyra's "what i eat in a day pregnancy edition" video. i disagree with people who say the video is not representative of her real eating habits because she has been making a conscious effort to stick to eating healthy. even though she might still eat unhealthily sometimes, i know how hard it is to try to change your eating habits for the better so im proud of her and i hope she sticks to it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

NHJLLK wrote:Why does Oscar have to bang things together so loudly when building stuff or cleaning the kitchen?

IMO it's because he is a child and has no self control he wants everything done instantly and as we saw from him putting together the walker he almost bent the plastic Keira had to tell him to stop, anyone else get the feeling that if Levi didn't like the walker oscar would have been really pissed off!!

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

webbygurl626 wrote:
NHJLLK wrote:Why does Oscar have to bang things together so loudly when building stuff or cleaning the kitchen?

IMO it's because he is a child and has no self control he wants everything done instantly and as we saw from him putting together the walker he almost bent the plastic Keira had to tell him to stop.
Goddamn my boyfriend acts like this and it drives me nuts.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

So Jackson fell in the bath tub and hit himself so hard his mouth was bleeding, and everyone's excusing KK for it. Imagine if it were this guys? We'd never hear the end of it. That's what bugs me about the comparisons.

Return to “OKBaby”