DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I was watching the vlog with my husband in the room. He has some experience with what they are doing. He thinks with the cost of equipment rental, crew, insurance, possible space rental, etc that they are spending $20k minimum per day on shooting videos. He said it could easily be closer to $50k per day. That's not including editing which could be a substantial cost depending on how many hours it takes. He is spending some serious cash on this.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

lmmomSD wrote:So, today is Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day. But Missy is probably too busy with Kelsey's gender reveal to think about Gabriel. How many of you think she won't say squat about it?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Bryan will see this when he's reading today and will post something around midnight. It would have been the perfect day to release that video she (supposedly) made.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Cgl33 wrote:
kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/dWQFJpP.jpg

Yup, suuuch a rough week
For someone following his dreams, he sure does complain a lot. What was the rough part, Bryan? Driving a sports car? Missy getting her hair, makeup, and nails done every day? He lives in a huge house, has plenty of "yes people" telling him how great he is, and gets paid to spend time with his family. Geez Bryan, why don't you go to a soup kitchen and complain about hungry you are!
Meanwhile, in Cambodia...heck, even in their own city people work 12 hour days and don't get to come home to million dollar houses, three luxury vehicles, etc. Their 12 hour days are also probably more difficult than sitting in a chair having hair and makeup done
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kittypurry wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:
kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/dWQFJpP.jpg

Yup, suuuch a rough week
For someone following his dreams, he sure does complain a lot. What was the rough part, Bryan? Driving a sports car? Missy getting her hair, makeup, and nails done every day? He lives in a huge house, has plenty of "yes people" telling him how great he is, and gets paid to spend time with his family. Geez Bryan, why don't you go to a soup kitchen and complain about hungry you are!
Meanwhile, in Cambodia...heck, even in their own city people work 12 hour days and don't get to come home to million dollar houses, three luxury vehicles, etc. Their 12 hour days are also probably more difficult than sitting in a chair having hair and makeup done
And I am all excited because I got a seasonal job at Target to keep us going until I can find something in insurance coding. And you know what? I still wouldn't trade places with them (although I would LOVE that kitchen, because I actually cook). They're so empty inside that they keep trying to fill it up with attention from teens and stuff.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Ok so I am kind of intrigued on what his new music is about lol I know they won't be songs with any juicy details such as the gym trips or anything but hopefully they go into their past a little bit, such as their divorce. You got to give it to them...even though we dislike them, we keep watching for more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Ok so I am kind of intrigued on what his new music is about lol I know they won't be songs with any juicy details such as the gym trips or anything but hopefully they go into their past a little bit, such as their divorce. You got to give it to them...even though we dislike them, we keep watching for more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Yeah I could never figure out why they didn't have a single negative comment, it never even occurred to me that someone was going through all of them and deleting some. Seems so daunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Yeah I could never figure out why they didn't have a single negative comment, it never even occurred to me that someone was going through all of them and deleting some. Seems so daunting.

Youtubers can preset a list of words and phrases that they don't want in comments as well so I'm sure there are plenty of comments that never even get posted. I'd bet they have a rather lengthy list of banned words that covers everything from "delayed" to "spoiled". A lot of people used to say Jeff deleted comments for them when he was first hired by Bryan. To delete comments, you'd have to read them. Something's are just straight up mean and others are major eye openers...I can't imagine having to spend part of your day reading and deleting them.

I was surprised to not see any negative comments on Missy's "keeping my kid humble" video pointing out that Ollie is spoiled rotten. I wonder if someone was deleting them or if they already have those words blocked so you can't even have a discussion on a video about it...that makes me mad. I get deleting hateful things or cuss words but shutting down one side of a discussion (that you decided to make a video about) because you don't agree is wrong.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

The only video I've seen bad comments on is the one where Missy was like "GET READY WITH ME!!!" and just had her hair and makeup done by someone else lmao

They're still there, but someone commented, "Stop hating on missy like seriously y'all pathetic"

Because apparently people can't be upset about the fact that Missy's get ready with me video, which should have been her getting ready for the day by herself, was just her sitting there getting her hair and makeup done while she played on her phone
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Also, SERIOUSLY, Bryan? "Rough week". Like everyone has said already and compared, that is NOT a rough week. A busy week? Absolutely. But not a rough one.

And like another said, he's achieving his dream and yet complains. I dream of being on Broadway (hello, I suddenly sound 13 but I promise I'm an adult), and if I ever am and have a week full of performing? Like shit I'm going to complain.

Yes, another person said that people in Cambodia have a rough week. The same goes for people in other third-world countries. Even plenty of people in first-world countries. How's about people who are far from achieving their dreams and are just working a boring job? They must be having a GREAT week. And how's about people living on the streets, instead of closing down a street for a music video? People who are struggling to pay mortgage on their house, instead of shoving a cringe-worthy mishmosh of awful decorations into a huge house on expansive property, where the TERRIBLE delivery man doesn't know how to get through your gate?

I am NOT one to compare people's troubles, because anyone can feel hurt or pain or struggle...but if throwing away your unlimited money to live your dreams is a rough week to you, you don't know rough.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

I think Missy just spoiled the surprise.Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:I think Missy just spoiled the surprise.Image
Forgot to add that the "y" and "w" are not close to each other at all.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

I want them to have a girl because it just seems like everyone I hear of who has a baby recently has a boy. For that reason it'll probably be a boy haha
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

If she seriously just ruined the surprise then that would be an all time low for her, can you not delete or edit on twitter?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:If she seriously just ruined the surprise then that would be an all time low for her, can you not delete or edit on twitter?
Delete yes, edit no.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

liz749 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Yeah I could never figure out why they didn't have a single negative comment, it never even occurred to me that someone was going through all of them and deleting some. Seems so daunting.

Youtubers can preset a list of words and phrases that they don't want in comments as well so I'm sure there are plenty of comments that never even get posted. I'd bet they have a rather lengthy list of banned words that covers everything from "delayed" to "spoiled". A lot of people used to say Jeff deleted comments for them when he was first hired by Bryan. To delete comments, you'd have to read them. Something's are just straight up mean and others are major eye openers...I can't imagine having to spend part of your day reading and deleting them.

I was surprised to not see any negative comments on Missy's "keeping my kid humble" video pointing out that Ollie is spoiled rotten. I wonder if someone was deleting them or if they already have those words blocked so you can't even have a discussion on a video about it...that makes me mad. I get deleting hateful things or cuss words but shutting down one side of a discussion (that you decided to make a video about) because you don't agree is wrong.

Wow I had no idea you could do that... interesting. And yes I agree, it's one thing to delete just plain rude or hateful comments but it seems like they only want to have the comments on their videos with preteens talking about how they are goals. You'd think they'd want to have conversations with people, just seems like that was the whole point of starting their channel. Or at least that's how it seemed to me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So she was putting Corbin and Kelsey to work making dream catchers for the party she was supposedly throwing for them?
I love how she put her guests to work.
And if I hear Bryan complaining about missing the boys going to bed, or his first world problems of being exhausted from the video shoot that he wanted, I am going to scream. But then again, I suppose I don't have to watch this train wreck.

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

I am interested to see who all was invited to this gender reveal party? Do Kelsey and Corbin really have more than a handful of friends and family members in the area? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't like none of their family live around them? I would get Missy's family showing up because they should at least know Kelsey and Corbin from high school but who else is supposed to be coming to this? I am sure Jeff and family will be there but I don't get why they are throwing a big elaborate party (other than it makes for good vlogging footage) when There aren't that many people to be there?

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Every time I see Michelle in their vlogs I always laugh because you can tell she's so annoyed being a part of their stupid music videos....she's like their for Missy's hair and make-up for her 2 minute scenes...the girl is not starring in a huge hollywood movie....like a bunch of 12 year old kids will watch this and fantasize to be like them when they grow up...it's pathetic and gross!!!

Ollie needs a hair cut.....if his mom wasn't always hogging Michele maybe she could take care of that hahahah
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

This comment had me laughing on Facebook! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 9c5de9.png[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”