DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jessi31 wrote:This comment had me laughing on Facebook! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 9c5de9.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought Erika Arn was one of their biggest minions?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I was curious about who would be attending their reveal too, like why would you want to celebrate that with a bunch of people you're never around? Doesn't make any sense. I mean unless their families live down in cali? It's just so odd to me lol and seriously do missy and Bryan they think they're freaking celebrities? They look like fools!!! They feel like hot shit. I'm sure everybody around them is laughing at them when they go home lol what a joke. That music video shit looks extremely expensive not to mention paying all the workers.. will he really get a big return? I don't know any fat short singers who think they're hot shit like Bryan

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Jessi31 wrote:This comment had me laughing on Facebook! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 9c5de9.png[/img]

She's a C&K obsessive. She replies to nearly every commenter on their facebook, usually like a total bitch haha. She bugs me, but this made me laugh [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I've become ever more convinced Daily Bumps buys subs (sorry if any of this "evidence" has been mentioned before). The followers they have on other social media accounts don't add up to their youtube subs, especially facebook likes. Two examples --> Chris Stukkman or however you spell it has more facebook likes than Bryan, and he has 1.3 million less subs. This little 'family' vlogging channel I watch only have 270 000 approx. subs but their facebook has only 9000 less likes and receives more comments and likes than Bryans. In terms of the Daily Bumps facebook page, both channels do have less likes, but the figures aren't proportionate to their youtube subs. H3H3 Productions have almost 200 000 more likes than them but only 400000 more youtube subs. Sorry if this doesn't make sense but you get my drift.

And if anything they target the age demographic most likely to follow their favourite youtube on facebook.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

For those asking who is going to attend the gender reveal... it'll be a bunch of Missy's family & supppppper awkward

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just looked at the Facebook page, and how does he know they're the "fastest growing family vlog"? Does he have one shred of evidence to back that up? Hell, SlyFox has only been vlogging since what, January, and they have over 300K subscribers. Don't like them either, but that's pretty fast!
And I guess he wanted Christina Ricci to make a reboot of the Addams Family happen. Sad. He really has too much time on his hands. Bryan, go play with your kids.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It blows my mind that Bryan is dumping all this money into what ultimately amounts to a vanity project. He's not signed with a lable, correct? So he's self funding both the album production and this ridiculous level of marketing. Multiple music videos each with multi-day shoots is so over the top. They are spending a small fortune so that Bryan can live out a fantasy. This is proof to me that he isn't happy being at home all day and he needs something to do that isn't just a giant money pit.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Dailybuzz24 wrote:I hope for the respect of K&C that they put their vlog up after them, it would be disrespectable if they put their vlog up before them ruining the Suprise for the viewers. It would make me more disappointed in them than I'm already, if they have any least respect for their "friends" they would put theirs up after and not before. They already are making this all about them by throwing the party at their property, they could at least step back and not ruin it for them.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I agree. I also will be annoyed if Ollie has any part in the reveal. That may sound bad, but that would just be Missy feeding her own ego. Ollie isn't related to the new baby so their would be no reason.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:I hope for the respect of K&C that they put their vlog up after them, it would be disrespectable if they put their vlog up before them ruining the Suprise for the viewers. It would make me more disappointed in them than I'm already, if they have any least respect for their "friends" they would put theirs up after and not before. They already are making this all about them by throwing the party at their property, they could at least step back and not ruin it for them.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Or at least let that little part of the reveal out.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Hahahahha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

Erika Arn drives me crazy, So to see her say something harsh about a youtubers totally surprises me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I can't even stomach watching any of their vlogs anymore. Bryan is sickening. Obscene amounts of money spent on an ego filled project. Keep buying those subs Bryan and I'm sure those tween fans will help you by creating fake accts too, so you can brag about being the fastest growing channel. I was hoping his streamy loss would knock him down a notch, but he is all star struck on this video project. *gag*
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Fun facts while I most likely wait for the vlog --> If people haven't notices Bumps have the discussion 'page' of their channel off lol. Couldn't handle the hate. And this is their synopsis:

We are a Southern California family of 4 that likes to live life to the fullest. We share our honest day-to-day life in video form for you to enjoy. The Daily Bumps family includes Missy, a stay-at-home mom and lover of baking, Bryan, a singer-songwriter who has shared the iTunes Top 40 with artists such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift, Oliver, an adrenaline-filled 3 year old who enjoys climbing and jumping, and Finley, a lovable little newborn boy.

So they could update it to say Ollie was three but they still have Finn down as a newborn? And its pretty pathetic when you advertise yourself as an artist on the same level of Justin Beiber and Taylor Swift (with number ones) but your greatest claim to fame is top 40.

And to set the record straight Bryan, your album supposedly did 'well' on the charts but it was only up there for one week and the highest any of the singles got was 39 in the UK and in the world the average for all the singles was 71st? What deluded drugs is Bryan on that make him feel like he is the king of the Earth? I want whatever he has.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Lurker4Life wrote:Fun facts while I most likely wait for the vlog --> If people haven't notices Bumps have the discussion 'page' of their channel off lol. Couldn't handle the hate. And this is their synopsis:

We are a Southern California family of 4 that likes to live life to the fullest. We share our honest day-to-day life in video form for you to enjoy. The Daily Bumps family includes Missy, a stay-at-home mom and lover of baking, Bryan, a singer-songwriter who has shared the iTunes Top 40 with artists such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift, Oliver, an adrenaline-filled 3 year old who enjoys climbing and jumping, and Finley, a lovable little newborn boy.

So they could update it to say Ollie was three but they still have Finn down as a newborn? And its pretty pathetic when you advertise yourself as an artist on the same level of Justin Beiber and Taylor Swift (with number ones) but your greatest claim to fame is top 40.

And to set the record straight Bryan, your album supposedly did 'well' on the charts but it was only up there for one week and the highest any of the singles got was 39 in the UK and in the world the average for all the singles was 71st? What deluded drugs is Bryan on that make him feel like he is the king of the Earth? I want whatever he has.

They took out "entrepreneural" I guess...that always made me chuckle. It was a pretty inaccurate description of them though
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

It's narcissism. That's what drug Bryan is on. That and a big helping of delusion.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

workfromhomemom wrote:It's narcissism. That's what drug Bryan is on. That and a big helping of delusion.
Maybe a daily shot of arrogance as well?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kittypurry wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:Fun facts while I most likely wait for the vlog --> If people haven't notices Bumps have the discussion 'page' of their channel off lol. Couldn't handle the hate. And this is their synopsis:

They took out "entrepreneural" I guess...that always made me chuckle. It was a pretty inaccurate description of them though
"Lover of baking"? She bakes what, once a month?
What time do Kelsey and Corbin usually post?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Its a girl!
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

It's a girl!!!!

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wow guys he waited a whole seven minutes to post his vlog what an awesome friend seriously they couldn't wait an hour, and I love that she's having a girl missy must be fuming inside!

Return to “Daily Bumps”