Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Can I just say, Thank You YTMD for introducing me to this trainwreck. I have never felt so superior to another poor person in my life. Funny thing being, there's no way he's poor with the views he's getting now. He's just trashy.

Without diagnosing... Sam reminds me very much of some speed fiends I've known.
classof2015
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by classof2015 »

When he gave the m&ms as a side I was shocked. Sympathy was like "really dad?" I can't image how the chili tasted with the m&ms in the chili! I just started to like chili (homemade) but to me the kids didn't seem to like the chilis at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Sam asked Nia what Juliet was eating while she was nursing her in front of the kids...and their million viewers...and Nia proudly told everyone too....they are so disgusting like they don't care at all about any privacy. There was a scene where Nia was listening to Symphony read and you could hear Abarahm in the back saying he had to the go potty real bad over and over and Nia didn't even help him!! I know she has her hands tied with having to take care of all 3 kids, cook all the meals, clean the house (somewhat) and do laundry...if only she had someone to help her out with all of those things...oh right...I forgot about useless Sam. He did a great job today...he basically had his kids running towards an oncoming vehicle on the way to Bass Pro Shops...then he (as usual) had them be barefoot while they rode their bikes in the street...and here's the big winning scene of all...Abarahm disappeared behind their car and he didn't even get up to see where he went....nope...he just sat there with Nia. They should get an award....maybe buying subscribers isn't enough for them.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:Sam asked Nia what Juliet was eating while she was nursing her in front of the kids...and their million viewers...and Nia proudly told everyone too....they are so disgusting like they don't care at all about any privacy. There was a scene where Nia was listening to Symphony read and you could hear Abarahm in the back saying he had to the go potty real bad over and over and Nia didn't even help him!! I know she has her hands tied with having to take care of all 3 kids, cook all the meals, clean the house (somewhat) and do laundry...if only she had someone to help her out with all of those things...oh right...I forgot about useless Sam. He did a great job today...he basically had his kids running towards an oncoming vehicle on the way to Bass Pro Shops...then he (as usual) had them be barefoot while they rode their bikes in the street...and here's the big winning scene of all...Abarahm disappeared behind their car and he didn't even get up to see where he went....nope...he just sat there with Nia. They should get an award....maybe buying subscribers isn't enough for them.
No shoes, no helmets, don't care!! Let's let the kids go play in the middle of the street. Our viewers will think we are the cooliest parents EVER!! Woo Hoo.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Wow....Symphony is shown numerous times with no shirt on....Abraham is usually in his underwear.....today their 4 month old was at the table and Symphony questioned why she was "naked at the table and it's inappropriate?? Seriously?? This makes no sense....so the older kids can be naked but the baby can't?? The Rader's have a great cave-man lifestyle!!

Nia was shown going to "work", cleaning, helping the kids with the homework and making dinner....poor girl couldn't even sit and eat dinner without having to hold the baby on top of that!! Sam had a great day too....he went outside to solve the "mystery" why the dog kept getting out of the yard....by george he solved it...because the fence was open!! He deserves a pat on the back...what a hard working guy.....I'm sure he puts all the other stay at home dad's to shame!!
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

usernamessuck wrote:Literally when he said how he cut himself I thought "who the F takes out the pit with a knife?" also, I'm disgusted by that dinner. I understand it's probably just for the vlog, but seriously? Better vlog material would be to actually make something for your kids. Hell, pizza rolls would have been more effort than that monstrosity.

The scene where he was biking on whatever stupid toy he has with both kids while vlogging made me so nervous. I was worried he was going to break the camera or worse, hurt one of the kids.

I'm glad they played with oreo, but how Is the dog a good Segway to politics? I also hate when Sam tries to be religious and philosophical. Like anyone wants advice from him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You actually are supposed to take out the pit with a knife, it just appears he used the wrong knife. He had a butter knife sitting on the table when he should have been using a bigger, sharper chef's knife. I work at a restaurant and my boss told me you just take the avocado half with the pit, give the pit a nice whack (exact words my boss used) and then twist the knife until you feel the pit loosen.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I've always used a spoon. Seemed less hazardous and works for me... Even if he did use a knife, he used a giant knife. I just question his judgment.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

usernamessuck wrote:I've always used a spoon. Seemed less hazardous and works for me... Even if he did use a knife, he used a giant knife. I just question his judgment.

I mean at work I use big chef's knives. That being said i was "trained" a bit at the start of my job in proper knife safety and other kitchen stuff.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Has anyone seen the disgusting things that are posted in the comments, both on Sam and Nia and Nia's Nest videos by Sam/Nia's aliases? I really believe that this couple is nothing like the sweet/funny/cute/godly characters they play on YouTube. And, as always, it upsets me so much that all these child fans idolize them. Between that and the sub-buying, I just can't even. Yes, it's like a train wreck. I don't think I can watch anymore. The outrage is real!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic2.png
Oreo trying to dig a hole and get the hell outta there hahahaha

Symphony was sick and throwing up...and when Sam was driving her school he basically got mad at her for waking them up to tell them that? Nice parenting...douchebag!

So they included that horrific scene with the little boy's head stuck in the chair....are these guys insane? I know the parent said it was okay but my god I couldn't even watch that let alone all these little kids that watch their vlogs....it was terrifying and Sam is such a disgusting lunatic to leave that in there!

Nia wanted to curtains for privacy....and Sam declared they already share their lives with everyone? Get real you idiot...nobody wants to see you...I'm sure they come to see Nia and your unfortunate kids!! Oh let's not forget the best part....he pulls up to the Starbucks window and declares for a "pink cake pop for his son"....priceless!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Is it absolutely necessary to show your child in their underwear when talking about him being potty trained? I mean what is the point - we know he's potty trained because you've shown him numerous times like that!!

Nia gets overly excited about everything...like you can show her that you opened up a bag of chips and she will jump with excitement...like save some of that for real important things like when Sam apologizes for being such a useless man and has decided to get a real job to support his family!!

I'm just curious what will happen when he stops buying subscribers and buying views....clearly the 300K views they get aren't real on their videos....there is no way because the most they ever hit from "real" views was maybe 120K...and that was after a week of the video being posted.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Can't wait to see how Sam ruins this trampoline...
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

He's also an absolute moron for putting the springs on with his hands...and allowing symphony to help...
Those big kits come with a tool to pull the springs into the slots...

I can't with this idiot.
He would have just loved one of them to fly off and hit symphony then he could have made the title.
"TRAMPOLINE DISASTER!"
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

oux.png
I just can't deal anymore.....this guy has to be seriously insane for letting this big girl be naked with a half open robe at the breakfast table and vlog her so people can see that she's not wearing anything underneath....any loving father would tell his daughter to stay dressed and teach her about privacy....she's not a toddler anymore!

Nia has been working "on cue" for the last few vlogs....jumping in like someone is yelling "action"....like the scene with the kids coming up to the trampoline....that was the most fake expression ever....but nice try...not!!

Matthew's fiancee must hate going over to their place....first the amount of crap all over their house...then she gets stuck doing everyone's hair in the kitchen?? sounds like a fun redneck weekend to me!!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hahaha I noticed that tooo. She wasn't smiling or laughing at all. She literally posed...stumbled forward and posed again.
Gotta get that thumbnail baby!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Can't wait to see how Sam ruins this trampoline...
Oh gosh, I hope he doesn't treat it like their pool. That thought never occurred to me.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Nia needs to calm down about the damn trampoline. Her over acting was annoying. The kids could barley get in because she was acting so crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:Can't wait to see how Sam ruins this trampoline...
Oh gosh, I hope he doesn't treat it like their pool. That thought never occurred to me.
Emoji trampoline anyone?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Hahaha I noticed that tooo. She wasn't smiling or laughing at all. She literally posed...stumbled forward and posed again.
Gotta get that thumbnail baby!
She has been positively hyper! The opening of the vlog (2 days ago?)...when she is screeching about Abram waking up dry? OMG. They've only been potty training in for a year now. One night of waking up dry and she hysterically proclaims him potty trained.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

How long until the lawnmower makes it onto the trampoline?

Return to “Sam and Nia”