DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyCambodiaLiving (Part 74)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

And I swear not even celebrities spend a crazy amount of money on their kids like they do! Seriously they seem sooo sooo foolish when it comes to spending money!

Like really? Spoiled brats need a fancy birthday party each year, first with ollies huge party now a petting zoo and pony rides . Sickening.

You don't need to go all out like that to make your kid happy! Just play with him and they'll be the most joyous !! I swear I don't get why they feel they need to spend so much on toys, can't buy love that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I feel Missy does so many projects that aren't needed because she doesn't have anything else to do. She doesn't work and she complains when she has to so she entertains herself spending money on frivolous things. I feel like even if she wanted to go back to work she couldn't, I don't think she could deal with the stress + it would ruin the whole 'prefect youtuber family' look they are going for. I think she would benefit from doing something productive that she could maintain at home, such as an etsy shop or something. I know she probably wouldn't ever do something where she needs to do work but seriously, she must be one of the most bored people in the world.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I feel Missy does so many projects that aren't needed because she doesn't have anything else to do. She doesn't work and she complains when she has to so she entertains herself spending money on frivolous things. I feel like even if she wanted to go back to work she couldn't, I don't think she could deal with the stress + it would ruin the whole 'prefect youtuber family' look they are going for. I think she would benefit from doing something productive that she could maintain at home, such as an etsy shop or something. I know she probably wouldn't ever do something where she needs to do work but seriously, she must be one of the most bored people in the world.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Sorry I was wrong about missy in Toronto. His posts were worded weird

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ladyju28 wrote: website is being stupid and won't let me quote the pic...

Come on Missy that's a every week thing for you to do. If it's not your hair, it's your nails or it's your make up or whatever you come up with to spend money.
Bryan's hair looks less ridiculous in that photo. If he would cut it shorter and style it less "big" i think he would look much better. Also, while we are on the subject. GET OLLIE A FREAKING HAIRCUT.. my god it looks awful when they don't fix it, and they can't even be bothered enough to do that for things like his brothers first birthday party, so he ends up looking like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber in all the photos. If he won't fix his hair without pitching a fit then cut it so you don't have to fix it every day!! Plenty of little boy hair cuts out there that you can either fix up if you want or just let it go if its one of those days. His ugly hipster bowl cut is not one of them. didn't bryan go on and on about how he was going to keep up with Ollie's haircut since he did so well at the fancy ($$) barber the last time he got it cut? Great follow through Bry Bry...
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Lurker4Life wrote:I feel Missy does so many projects that aren't needed because she doesn't have anything else to do. She doesn't work and she complains when she has to so she entertains herself spending money on frivolous things. I feel like even if she wanted to go back to work she couldn't, I don't think she could deal with the stress + it would ruin the whole 'prefect youtuber family' look they are going for. I think she would benefit from doing something productive that she could maintain at home, such as an etsy shop or something. I know she probably wouldn't ever do something where she needs to do work but seriously, she must be one of the most bored people in the world.
I think it would be nice if she considered volunteering somewhere. She would have to have an 'easy' volunteer job or something fun for her to do though.

If I had to pick where she (and Bryan) could volunteer it would definitely be at a homeless shelter or the oncology floor of a hospital so they can get their heads out of their asses and see how fortunate they are! I don't know about you guys but it's almost like they are oblivious to the fact that some other people have it worse than they do.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy opening an etsy shop?? Selling what? its not like we see her doing crafty things very often.. Stuff she bought from other people's etsy? her famous cookies? discarded hair extensions? She could turn all those unpurchased CD's her husband spent $$$$ recording into costars and sell those i guess...
I think i wouldn't laugh at that idea so hard if we saw her doing things like crocheting or quilting, some hobby she could profit from.
(I do get the premise of the comment though, Etsy is just an example of something she could busy herself with)
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy opening an etsy shop?? Selling what? its not like we see her doing crafty things very often.. Stuff she bought from other people's etsy? her famous cookies? discarded hair extensions? She could turn all those unpurchased CD's her husband spent $$$$ recording into costars and sell those i guess...
I think i wouldn't laugh at that idea so hard if we saw her doing things like crocheting or quilting, some hobby she could profit from.
(I do get the premise of the comment though, Etsy is just an example of something she could busy herself with)
She'll probably buy craft kits from Hobby Lobby and sell the finished product.

Seriously, though, what COULD she sell? I'm honestly trying to think of something serious, but she doesn't make ANYTHING...
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Who's the user who says they're related to Bryan's hairstylist? Because he's just as responsible for the monstrosity on top of that man's head. He needs to go back to cosmotology school?
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:I feel Missy does so many projects that aren't needed because she doesn't have anything else to do. She doesn't work and she complains when she has to so she entertains herself spending money on frivolous things. I feel like even if she wanted to go back to work she couldn't, I don't think she could deal with the stress + it would ruin the whole 'prefect youtuber family' look they are going for. I think she would benefit from doing something productive that she could maintain at home, such as an etsy shop or something. I know she probably wouldn't ever do something where she needs to do work but seriously, she must be one of the most bored people in the world.
Maybe she could volunteer somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I honestly wouldn't want her volunteering at most of the places I've volunteered. She'd have to stick the camera in everyone's face (people who I'm sure don't want their situation being broadcast to the world) and would probably spend more time talking about how great it is to help people and setting up montages than actual being helpful. If she could leave the camera at home it'd be fine, but then know one would know what a kind and amazing volunteer she is. Or she'd have to bring along Mimi and Natalia and stop to get her hair and nails done first and it would turn in to a girls day where they chat and pamper themselves more than serve others. I just think she'd be counterproductive to the whole volunteer process unless she committed to doing it for others, not for the vlog or to make herself look good.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Part of me is hoping Missy reads here and gets the idea to open an Etsy shop just because I would like to see what she would come up with to sell.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy opening an etsy shop?? Selling what? its not like we see her doing crafty things very often.. Stuff she bought from other people's etsy? her famous cookies? discarded hair extensions? She could turn all those unpurchased CD's her husband spent $$$$ recording into costars and sell those i guess...
She'll probably buy craft kits from Hobby Lobby and sell the finished product.

Seriously, though, what COULD she sell? I'm honestly trying to think of something serious, but she doesn't make ANYTHING...
I can't think of a single thing either.. She does nothing, she has no hobbies.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Today vlog showed just how really lazy they're getting. Less than 2 min of anything that was even about the title. More bringing in food mc Donald's and Olive Garden. Missy trying to show the boys playing together just to fill footage.
Sorry to say this, but I really don't think ollies speech is getting that much better. Bryan and missy go have his speech evaluated for free through your public school district. Then you'd have to actually listen and pay attention to what they tell you.
Put your own "you tube perfect family" aside and actually do something for your child.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

More spending. I can see in a few years when You tube or her ovaries dry up and cant produce anymore children the money wont be there. They sure dont save ANY money even if they say they do ... Those spa is 65-90 dollars Typical costs: Fees at Calistoga spas range from $65-$90 per person for a typical 60- to 90-minute bath. Rates are least expensive during the middle of the week and higher on the weekend. If you can't get to Calistoga, many spas offer body wraps using mineral-rich mud to detoxify the skin.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Also lets play a race with a 1 and 3 yr old .. So she can say over and over is Ollie is the winner. Of course Ollie is the winner of that family.. He was their little money maker so he will always be number 1 in that house. That is unless Missy has a girl and then Ollie will be kicked to the curb
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Didn't Missy used to sew? (not saying she was great or anything, but I thought she used to sew and made Ollie's crib guard thing?) Anything to keep her busy would be great in my opinion. Volunteering would be a nightmare, she volunteered at the horse ranch for what a week? she can't commit and I would actually feel bad for the place she was volunteering for.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016102 ... 477459.png[/img]

Am I the only one that caught this gem? Image

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

They could sell jars of their farts and the minions would buy it! There's an idea! Capitalize on that!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Agreed with Ollie's speech, today was a mess.. all the den's added to the ends of words.. He really needs to be evaluated and quick. It's nothing to be ashamed uf and tons and tons of kids have to have a little help in that area. Maybe Missy wants him to have a "cute" speech impediment like hers..
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Yeah now that I think more about it Missy probably wouldn't be a good fit to volunteer at some places especially if she was working with vulnerable populations. I wouldn't put it past her to film herself at a volunteer job and break the code of confidentiality with that organization.
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Daily Bumps”